Great mod; thank you for offer another alternative. After long time I'm playing Skyrim again and this is one of the best surprises.
I would like to mention an issue with Shout Like a Virgin mod: 
 started a new game using XAS and SLaV and when in front of the wall to learn a new dragon word, the PC doesn't absorb the word.

I tested without SLaV and works fine. Anyway I removed SLaV in order to play other mods included this of yours.

4 hours ago, gameleirabh said:

I would like to mention an issue with Shout Like a Virgin mod: 
 started a new game using XAS and SLaV and when in front of the wall to learn a new dragon word, the PC doesn't absorb the word.

I tested without SLaV and works fine. Anyway I removed SLaV in order to play other mods included this of yours.

Because you did not install SLaVE (or maybe Toys) fully/correctly. SLaVE is trying to play an animation scene to learn the word. Most common cause of the symptom you describe, is not running FNIS.

For more detail, and other possibilities of installation problems relating to this symptom see Troubleshooting #1

Edited by VirginMarie
17 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

Because you did not install SLaVE (or maybe Toys) fully/correctly. SLaVE is trying to play an animation scene to learn the word. Most common cause of the symptom you describe, is not running FNIS.

For more detail, and other possibilities of installation problems relating to this symptom see Troubleshooting #1

:)  appreciating your effort. Your Toys family mods were in use before installing SLaV. I go for a combination of mods as probable cause, after all until today got to clean the Bethesda files...

• 1 month later...

With the winter holiday rush behinds us, a new version is out.

Big change here is that you can now pick one of the five vanilla homes and start as its owner.

Home will be mostly furnished, but you must still become thane for a Housecarl to move in.

Children's bedrooms are not included as they were added by a DLC.

For houses which force a choice between children's room and crafting room, neither comes pre-installed. 

You can furnish the missing rooms from the hold's steward as normal.

Should you choose Hjerim, "Blood on the Ice" quest will auto-complete and its reward item will be in your inventory upon waking.

• 3 months later...

Thanks to everyone who provided feedback in the beta.

1.0 is out

With 1.0 comes the ability to add new doors and thus new destinations to the Dream of Doors area. Check out "XAS for Modders" in the archive for details.

1.0 also fixes some bugs related to clutter in Hjerim, and clears away various flora in the starting dream areas to make way for more custom content to be hooked in.

SSE port pending.

Just a heads up, someone using the account "QoolaidGaming" has posted this to the nexus for both Skyrim LE and Skyrim SE. Nothing in the mod page references you nor is there anything in the "Permissions and Credits" section. It seems to have been done using the latest version. as their screenshots show no vegetation in the Dream of Doors area.

34 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Just a heads up, someone using the account "QoolaidGaming" has posted this to the nexus for both Skyrim LE and Skyrim SE. Nothing in the mod page references you nor is there anything in the "Permissions and Credits" section. It seems to have been done using the latest version. as their screenshots show no vegetation in the Dream of Doors area.

That's the team I release my non-adult stuff under. I deliberately don't reference this nickname on Nexus for privacy.

BTW, SSE Nexus Link and LE Nexus Link