(alpha test version) Fusion Girl body replacer for Furry Fallout 4

(alpha test version) Fusion Girl body replacer for Furry Fallout 4

View File

ALL.png.d8a0d4e553c7212f3a9daa48b6379011.pngFusion Girl body replacer for Furry Fallout 4

It is an almost unchanged FG body, only has paws and a separate pussy and anus (does not affect the function).

The body has the same functions as the basic FG body.

A version (MORPH+) with support for additional Morphs made by Staticphobia is now available.

These morphs are used, for example, by the mod PotC Morph+ Patch 1.20 by spicydoritos.

The body itself works like a regular FG body, it just has additional functions added.

The FG body is now available for all FFO races

Because CBBE hands do not fit the FG body, I edited the FG hands to work with my patch.

These hands are human shaped, no claws or hooves to be found here.

This is the first time I've worked on such a big with mesh, so it's possible that something won't work. During my testing, everything seemed fine.

If you are looking for clothes and armor for the FG body a good start is here:

Installation:

Installation is simple, you choose a version (preferably the latest), download it and install it using your favorite mod organizer.

Then you start BodySlide, select the bodies of each race separately in the menu and generate using your favorite preset.

BS.png.c86ae62222e9616b50b700da2820beed.png

Don't bother with questions Bad Dog or TheBottomhoodofSteel  !!!

This is my personal project, so please contact me directly with any questions.

Credits:

Bad Dog (Furry Fallout 4)

TheBottomhoodofSteel  (ZeX - Fusion Girl)

Staticphobia (FG Morph)

spicydoritos  (PotC Morph+ Patch 1.20)

Edited by poblivion
  • 9 months later...

Hello, I've been trying to use this mod. However, for some reason, the Deer body has claws, and Fangs like the canines, not to mention the wolf body, seem to have an issue where the area around the neck is missing meshes or textures. I am not sure what could be causing this, as I have sorted my load order multiple times. If you could tell me what could be causing these issues, I would greatly appreciate it.

1 hour ago, lightning_strike1 said:

Hello, I've been trying to use this mod. However, for some reason, the Deer body has claws, and Fangs like the canines, not to mention the wolf body, seem to have an issue where the area around the neck is missing meshes or textures. I am not sure what could be causing this, as I have sorted my load order multiple times. If you could tell me what could be causing these issues, I would greatly appreciate it.

Check if you only have one plugin active. This will cause a problem if multiple plugins are active for the player character. If your character is a deer, only the ffo-player-deer.esp plugin must be active. The problem can also occur if you decide to play for another race during the game. If you want to try a different race, I recommend starting the game from the beginning.

4 hours ago, poblivion said:

Check if you only have one plugin active. This will cause a problem if multiple plugins are active for the player character. If your character is a deer, only the ffo-player-deer.esp plugin must be active. The problem can also occur if you decide to play for another race during the game. If you want to try a different race, I recommend starting the game from the beginning.

Sure, as I have tried everything you suggested, I even checked my body slide Settings to make sure I didn't have any CBBE files contained. I did check that, and I only have one Race Plugin Activated. I also started a new game, and still, the same issue occurred, so not sure what is going on not.

6 hours ago, lightning_strike1 said:

Sure, as I have tried everything you suggested, I even checked my body slide Settings to make sure I didn't have any CBBE files contained. I did check that, and I only have one Race Plugin Activated. I also started a new game, and still, the same issue occurred, so not sure what is going on not.

This is very strange.

It is also important that the furryfallout.esp plugin is at the bottom of the load order.

2 hours ago, lightning_strike1 said:

It Seems that moving Furry Fallout to the very bottom of the load order helped fix the issue I appreciate the response and thank you for the help hope you bring more content in the future and keep up the excellent work.

Thanks, my work is not excellent, but I try to do my best. The biggest thanks belongs to Bad Dog, without him the FFO would not exist.

I'm glad you were able to solve the problem.

• 1 year later...

Do you know if there is a way to change where the tail sits on the body?  I use a heavier set bodyslide preset but the tail looks like it's just a buttplug lol

I've lived with it for a while now (this mod is almost essential imo, thank you for it btw) but it is starting to irk me a bit

Photo1.png

1 hour ago, umbrellaholder said:

Do you know if there is a way to change where the tail sits on the body?  I use a heavier set bodyslide preset but the tail looks like it's just a buttplug lol

I've lived with it for a while now (this mod is almost essential imo, thank you for it btw) but it is starting to irk me a bit

Photo1.png

That's weird, it works fine for me.

Are you using the latest Zex skeleton?

Photo628.jpg

1 hour ago, poblivion said:

That's weird, it works fine for me.

Are you using the latest Zex skeleton?

Photo628.jpg

Yeah it says in MO2 that the version it keeps downloading is 1.00 while also saying it needs to update to 6.0.0 but idk how much of an issue that would actually be if at all

I think I figured it out:

It occurred to me after clipping into my own butt with photo mode mod that the tail seems to be placed at where it would fit on the skinnier CBBE body somehow.  I redownloaded and reinstalled this mod, built the bodies and now it seems like the tails are acting properly now lol.

Sorry for making your notifications go up on this, I appreciate your time

6 hours ago, RealRogue said:

installation instructions??

Installation:

Installation is simple, you choose a version (preferably the latest), download it and install it using your favorite mod organizer.

Then you start BodySlide, select the bodies of each race separately in the menu and generate using your favorite preset.