Voice Pack for SexLab Stories & SexLab Stories Devious SE

Voice Pack for SexLab Stories & SexLab Stories Devious SE

View File

A step by step guide located here:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/172893-a-guide-to-downloading-and-extracting-7zip-multi-part-archives-on-loverslab/

4 file multi-part archive

Voice pack for SexLab Stories & SexLab Stories Devious  located:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/120107-skyrimlldeepbluefrog-mods-conversion-to-sse/?do=findComment&comment=3462553

NOTE: Screenshot below shows files as created by me.

LoversLab forum software may rename by adding a long number plus the underscore character "_" to the front.

If that happens you will be required to change the filenames back!

Installation:

1. Download all files to a working folder

2. Rename the files if required {see NOTE: above}

3. Right-click .001 file and select "Extract Files" from 7Zip menu

4. Right-click folder that is created and select "Add to Archive" from 7Zip menu

5. Install resulting folder as you would any mod

image.png

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/03/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    7Zip, Skyrim SE
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Edited by judge007
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi judge, I love you work - thank you! Just a question, are the bsa files packed with the sse versions of your voice packs done with the CK for SSE? Because my game crashed on load when I installed them, but loads fine if I simply unpack the bsa. That's what always happens when loading LE bsa files with SSE, because they're not the same format.

Anyway, using Stories and Laura and they work very well. Do you have plans to release more in the near future? Also, I could help, I have a few mods I really wanted to play with voice and I don't presume to impose my priorities on you or anyone else, so - I could help, would you share your workflow to get this going? I understand you need to add a voice type to the npc and record the xnva-synth readings of every dialogue line, then link those recordings to the dialogue, adding lip sync and that's it? I know it's a work load but I might do it for mods like troubles of heroine, Sex Slaves, SLEN, Radiant Prostitution, Defeat, Sisterhood of Dibella or Delzaron's multiple quest/adventure mods (provided they gave me permission also). Mods like troubles of Heroine could be a drag because the author updates so often - but maybe they would like to do it themselves if they knew how to? Again, grats for your work and looking forward to more

Edited by petronius

Hi judge, I love you work - thank you! Just a question, are the bsa files packed with the sse versions of your voice packs done with the CK for SSE? Because my game crashed on load when I installed them, but loads fine if I simply unpack the bsa. That's what always happens when loading LE bsa files with SSE, because they're not the same format.

Anyway, using Stories and Laura and they work very well. Do you have plans to release more in the near future? Also, I could help, I have a few mods I really wanted to play with voice and I don't presume to impose my priorities on you or anyone else, so - I could help, would you share your workflow to get this going? I understand you need to add a voice type to the npc and record the xnva-synth readings of every dialogue line, then link those recordings to the dialogue, adding lip sync and that's it? I know it's a work load but I might do it for mods like troubles of heroine, Sex Slaves or Delzaron's multiple quest/adventure mods (provided they gave me permission also). Mods like troubles of Heroine could be a drag because the author updates so often - but maybe they would like to do it themselves if they knew how to? Again, grats for your work and looking forward to more

Edit: scrap that, I just found Project Echo! LOL