14 hours ago, judge007 said:

From mod to mod, some have player voice that works-some don't

To make it worse, I am constantly mangling my line-ups in MO2 making these voice packs and my playing time is remarkably low.

So testing the packs to see which works and which don't, well gets iffy.

I could get feed-back from the users, but we all know how that works. Lots of feed-back for an on-going product, but little for mostly finished product.

I was trying to forward dialogue to Player VoiceSets, I'll let you know . . .

hey,

no worries, I appreciate every effort. Like a whole damn lot! 
I can turn of comments off, no problem. I just wondered if it works for some to maybe find a workaround how to achieve it. 

If you want you can provide some info on how you need feedback and I gladly try to provide it, I m currently testing all kinds of voicepacks in my playthrough and even the part that work are already a very very big addition to the game, very satisfying. 

And I know the playtime thing... I basically forced myself to play the game now, to get motivation back for modding. Because, as many authors told me before, you need to play or working the mods will eventually consume you :(

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/31/2021 at 10:51 AM, judge007 said:

From mod to mod, some have player voice that works-some don't

To make it worse, I am constantly mangling my line-ups in MO2 making these voice packs and my playing time is remarkably low.

So testing the packs to see which works and which don't, well gets iffy.

I could get feed-back from the users, but we all know how that works. Lots of feed-back for an on-going product, but little for mostly finished product.

I was trying to forward dialogue to Player VoiceSets, I'll let you know . . .

I have installed this voice pack to LE, successfully.  And, the player comments work just fine.  In fact, there's so much commenting between sexist guards and the player comments and slsf comments, etc, it's like...being in public.  Realistic perhaps but also a bit overwhelming.

At any rate, I do have player voicesets installed, but it was already there so i'm not sure if it's the reason my player comments are working, or if it's a difference with LE.

• 2 weeks later...

So I am facing several problems that go beyond the guide

1) the first file 001. is a rar when I download it and either doesn't download properly or when checking winrar and 7z tell me it has a damaged archive

2) this error appeared here there for the other files too. pretty much all of then are damaged according to my 7z

What is going on?

On 8/23/2021 at 8:45 AM, NadMaximus said:

I have installed this voice pack to LE, successfully.  And, the player comments work just fine.  In fact, there's so much commenting between sexist guards and the player comments and slsf comments, etc, it's like...being in public.  Realistic perhaps but also a bit overwhelming.

At any rate, I do have player voicesets installed, but it was already there so i'm not sure if it's the reason my player comments are working, or if it's a difference with LE.

what do you mean "player voicesets installed"

do the 4th wall comments etc. for the PC work for you (voiced?)

really interested in how you did that :D

hey i found out that my version of sexistguards makes my game ctd but i cant find the original mod, does anyone have a link or any idea where it went? thanks for the work on the voice files btw, all of them are great and add something i would never have though possible when i started modding skyrim

On 8/23/2021 at 8:45 AM, NadMaximus said:

Would you please describe how you managed to do that?

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/6/2021 at 10:17 AM, Davva241 said:

Could you describe the steps necessary for proper installation?

Sorry for the hyperlate reply. Unzip and place in mod folder, preferably as its own mod, but not required. I'll put a screen shot below but it won't help much. I forgot to make a data folder for MO auto detect, so MO directly from zip might not work.

All I did was compress and extract the original posts many links, ziped it, and put it on mega. 

https://gyazo.com/686450a5701940bdfe18a9cc2da56ac4

Edited by TexasRaiderz
On 10/6/2021 at 6:00 AM, TexasRaiderz said:

Sorry for the hyperlate reply. Unzip and place in mod folder, preferably as its own mod, but not required. I'll put a screen shot below but it won't help much. I forgot to make a data folder for MO auto detect, so MO directly from zip might not work.

All I did was compress and extract the original posts many links, ziped it, and put it on mega. 

Thankee kindly for putting it up on Mega.  I'm fine with the given method, but I kept getting failed downloads for the parts and it was getting frustrating :)

And thanks judge007 for this amazing piece of work!  I've just started another LL run with SSE, and discovering this voicepack business is a whole new experience!

• 2 weeks later...

First of all - I'd like to thank you for the voicepack - I'm using it just for a day or so and already love it.

But... (there always must be some but) I observed something that bugs me, it's related to player monologue/dialog during rape. During scene - commentaries played flawlessly - after scene end - subtitles covering both: lines already played during scene and ones that I do not recall hearing started to appear. And then PC started to talk again as if scene didn't end already few minutes before - lines strictly related to rape-in-progress situation and referring to aggressor by its race (properly).

1) Is that some well known bug in original mod or is it somehow related to voicepack? (I admit - I never used SG-SE before, just downloaded it because I found voicepack and wanted to see if it add some immersion to the new game I just started)

2) Are you aware of anything I could do to fix above issue?

At best - it's distracting to continue playing while every now and then some text popups on the screen without apparent reason.

At worst - it's symptom of something bad happening beneath the hood.

PS: Regarding MCM config - I didn't change anything - it's all on defaults until I get familiar with this mod.

On 7/31/2021 at 10:56 AM, judge007 said:

I added a step by step guide to post number 1, first link.

I even added pictures.

Wouldn't it be more effective to instead of that, upload 18th file - a simple tiny batch file that will do all that what can be seen on the screenshots and read in the guidelines?
That would be 5min work of one man - and great relief for the humankind. ;)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/6/2021 at 7:00 AM, TexasRaiderz said:

Sorry for the even hyperlaterer response; what I meant was, how did you get it to work in LE? In MO it complains that the mod was made for another game (which it is) and after trying a bit, MO just stops loading the game. If you didn't change anything, maybe it is just the size of the thing that is just too big for my setup. Hope to see an answer before X-mas 2022. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/17/2022 at 4:59 PM, Wut1969 said:

how did you get it to work in LE?

For me, I got it working by unpacking the .bsa's with this BSA Browser , either drop the contents into the game files or re-pack them into an LE-version .bsa and use those.

The raw files will cause a few extry seconds of initial game startup time (its over 5GB of sound files!) ?

Also the fus-ro-doh text lines will no longer appear, it might catch you off-guard at first :P

Just now, S4WDU5T said:

For me, I got it working by unpacking the .bsa's with this BSA Browser , either drop the contents into the game files or re-pack them into an LE-version .bsa and use those.

The raw files will cause a few extry seconds of initial game startup time (its over 5GB of sound files!) ?

Also the fus-ro-doh text lines will no longer appear, it might catch you off-guard at first :P

Works like a charm! I am not a native speaker, so I use subtitles. So I did see text when my PC let me know she missed me.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/28/2022 at 10:09 AM, S4WDU5T said:

can you please provide a step-by-step quick tutorial or give more details? Im having a lot of trouble with this. Thanks.

On 6/28/2022 at 12:07 PM, Wut1969 said:

Works like a charm! I am not a native speaker, so I use subtitles. So I did see text when my PC let me know she missed me.

what exactly did you do to get it to work? Im not sure what to do after unpacking the BSAs.

On 7/18/2022 at 12:09 PM, halo11111111111 said:

what exactly did you do to get it to work? Im not sure what to do after unpacking the BSAs.

I'm not 100% sure what I did exactly, as I had to retry it a couple of times, but it was something like this;

- Make a copy of the original download just in case

- Unpacking the BSAs created a 'voices' folder, which should be the same size or larger than the 3 BSAs combined.

- I removed the BSAs, went one folder up and zipped the whole thing again (*)

- After zipping, you can drop the file in MO and it gets unzipped again.

*) I guess you can also drop the file in MO as-is. The zipping and unzipping took approx half an hour on my setup.

I hope this helps, if not, let me know and I'll refigure it out from scratch again and write it down more sensical.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Surely this is correct? I've read all comments and instructions, and although I love your savagery @judge007, I truly can't figure out why I get "Unexpected end of data". First two files have the 7-zip icon because I tried opening them when troubleshooting.

Spoiler

image.png.a33f3d1d8740726e9b646b5d22d0d6ef.png

Ah, to hell with it... Downloaded the mega version someone uploaded

Edited by Dhexel
  • 2 weeks later...