[mod] Cindry the Draconis

Cindry the Draconis

This mod has been abandoned by the creator. If you have any issues I apologise but I won’t fix them. for more info check the forum post: 

(This mod is a mashup of objects from other mods that I edited. All credits for code and compatibility go to:

Locuturus for Sexbound,

SirBumpleton for Lustbound,

Rylasasin for Frisky Felin Dancer 2.0

and by extension Red3Dred for Fuchsia.)

You need Sexbound for this to function!

A mod that adds a new vendor that sells items tied to a mysterious Draconis girl, Cindry. Based on Frisky Felin Dancer 2.0.

You can make the "Strange Portal" in your hand crafting. It has some stuff from fiery stars so be sure to get some stuff from there.

Objects:
- Strange Portal
- Cindry
- Futa Cindry
- Cindry Dildo
- Tasteful Painting
- Lewd Poster

- Cindry fleshlight

- Cindry dildo

- Cindry body pillow

- “Ruined” versions of the fleshlight, dildo and body pillow which are just “pre used”

(Since I don’t plan to continue this mod or do anything else with Cindry if you want anyone has full permission to do what they want with Cindry and the base files I used to make the sprites is included in the download listing.)

Cindry_Base.psd

What mods does this require?

If nothing but Sexbound, then i'm currently reporting a bug:

-The one on the left is a bug where the non-futa Cindry is invisible

-The middle one is bugged to where the player's head is missing, and the futa Cindry

-The last one is a crash based on placing the dildo.

Any information reguarding requirements or incompatabilities?

20210727161217_1.jpg

20210727161212_1.jpg

20210727155806_1.jpg

2 hours ago, Anonymous9993 said:

What mods does this require?

If nothing but Sexbound, then i'm currently reporting a bug:

-The one on the left is a bug where the non-futa Cindry is invisible

-The middle one is bugged to where the player's head is missing, and the futa Cindry

-The last one is a crash based on placing the dildo.

Any information reguarding requirements or incompatabilities?

Well, i feel like this mod was made with Lustbound in mind, also, Cindry probably does not have alt-animations, EG: Female Cindry can only be submissive/taking and Futa Cindry can only be Dominant/fucking. I don't know if that's intentional, but the dildo most likely needs Lustbound.

13 hours ago, Anonymous9993 said:

Well, the odd thing is that I have all the mods stated in the mod description, but it still doesn't work. Also just simply placing her, she is still invisible. Also I have lustbound...

I’ve tested the mod with only Sexbound installed with it and it worked fine so I’m not entirely sure why this is happening. I’ll look into it when I can.

(Female Cindry and Futa Cindry only having specific roles is intentional btw. I do plan to have them be able to switch sometime in the future though, for now I’ll just disable the ability to switch out of the roles they were designed for.)

I don't think the nodes are lined up correctly and that might need adjustment.  Either that or the female sprites themselves are not lined up right.

I mean, in the screenshot he's clearly fucking her bellybutton.

Edit: Looking at the sprites... yeah, it's definitely a sprite alignment issue.

2nd edit: Okay, I was able to fix cowgirl at least. Fixing missionary is... well... it cuts off the sprite. THe problem here is two fold: The sprite itself is oversized, plus it's trying to cheat by placing the head into the body sprite itself, which in turn leaves very little wiggle-room ESPECIALLY for missionary (it might if it wasn't for those damned horns). 

You've essentially got two options: 

1. You insert a custom default.frames that runs on 50x50 instead of 43x43 and realign the sprites to fit it. Which is a major pain in the ass.
  2. You redo the sprites from scratch, using the draconis patch as a base and fit the bodyshape into it and put the head and emotes as seperate files (like they're supposed to be.) Which is a bigger pain in the ass, but in your case, might actually be easier.

body_female.png

Edited by rylasasin
12 hours ago, rylasasin said:

I don't think the nodes are lined up correctly and that might need adjustment.  Either that or the female sprites themselves are not lined up right.

I mean, in the screenshot he's clearly fucking her bellybutton.

Edit: Looking at the sprites... yeah, it's definitely a sprite alignment issue.

2nd edit: Okay, I was able to fix cowgirl at least. Fixing missionary is... well... it cuts off the sprite. THe problem here is two fold: The sprite itself is oversized, plus it's trying to cheat by placing the head into the body sprite itself, which in turn leaves very little wiggle-room ESPECIALLY for missionary (it might if it wasn't for those damned horns). 

You've essentially got two options: 

1. You insert a custom default.frames that runs on 50x50 instead of 43x43 and realign the sprites to fit it. Which is a major pain in the ass.
  2. You redo the sprites from scratch, using the draconis patch as a base and fit the bodyshape into it and put the head and emotes as seperate files (like they're supposed to be.) Which is a bigger pain in the ass, but in your case, might actually be easier.

body_female.png

Thank you so much for telling me! I'm currently working on a fixes update with the stuff people are telling me is broken that I forgot to fix or didn't realize was an issue until it was brought up so this is going at the top of the priority list for obvious reasons.

On 7/29/2021 at 5:36 AM, Celestemoonlight said:

I’ve tested the mod with only Sexbound installed with it and it worked fine so I’m not entirely sure why this is happening. I’ll look into it when I can.

(Female Cindry and Futa Cindry only having specific roles is intentional btw. I do plan to have them be able to switch sometime in the future though, for now I’ll just disable the ability to switch out of the roles they were designed for.)

Found the issue, turns out I had to take the mod folder out of the unpacked mod folder

On 8/6/2021 at 9:53 PM, zlomalsteklo said:

looks good but you need fix all bugs,like invisibl cindy,error with flashlight and dildo i have the same problem as anonymous9993

The way I fixed it was I went to the mod file, open the folder, and dragged out the folder with the same name as the folder that I opened...

Hope that wasn't confusing

Edited by Anonymous9993
  • 2 months later...

Hello again. Sorry for the radio silence on my part but that’s mainly because I’ve abandoned work on the mod and forgot to say it. Apologies for all who wanted more out of it but I just lost interest in modding for Starbound after a bit.
I probably won’t be returning to this mod anytime soon so if anybody would like to make their own things with Cindry you have my full permission. I don’t plan to do anything with her anymore so if you want to use her go right ahead.

Anyways, thank you all for the support and assistance with the mod! I had a great time whilst I was still making it. Hope you all have a good day!

(Btw if you do want to do something with Cindry and want her original assets the PSD I used as a base is attached to this post so have fun!)

Cindry_Base.psd

• 2 months later...
On 11/4/2021 at 6:49 PM, Celestemoonlight said:

Hello again. Sorry for the radio silence on my part but that’s mainly because I’ve abandoned work on the mod and forgot to say it. Apologies for all who wanted more out of it but I just lost interest in modding for Starbound after a bit.
I probably won’t be returning to this mod anytime soon so if anybody would like to make their own things with Cindry you have my full permission. I don’t plan to do anything with her anymore so if you want to use her go right ahead.

Anyways, thank you all for the support and assistance with the mod! I had a great time whilst I was still making it. Hope you all have a good day!

(Btw if you do want to do something with Cindry and want her original assets the PSD I used as a base is attached to this post so have fun!)

Hey there, i've noticed someone posted animations of Cindry on R34.xxx, hope you were asked beforehand or that belongs to you!

Anyway, i wanted to ask before poking into your mod, do you mind if i do some changes, and re-release it? I've noticed you had many neat ideas and implemented many things, but there are issues here and there, so i wanted to know if you'd mind me working on a few fixes, and have your blessing to re-release it, either here as a file or it's own thread?

It's clear you've really liked the character, or wanted the character to be liked, and it's hard to appreciate the mod right now with the issues that bug me and probably other users, so i'm hoping i can fix things up and release it. You can tell me if there's some limit i'm not supposed to go beyond or something too.

Edited by red3dred
On 1/21/2022 at 2:35 AM, red3dred said:

Hey there, i've noticed someone posted animations of Cindry on R34.xxx, hope you were asked beforehand or that belongs to you!

Anyway, i wanted to ask before poking into your mod, do you mind if i do some changes, and re-release it? I've noticed you had many neat ideas and implemented many things, but there are issues here and there, so i wanted to know if you'd mind me working on a few fixes, and have your blessing to re-release it, either here as a file or it's own thread?

It's clear you've really liked the character, or wanted the character to be liked, and it's hard to appreciate the mod right now with the issues that bug me and probably other users, so i'm hoping i can fix things up and release it. You can tell me if there's some limit i'm not supposed to go beyond or something too.

Hello, yes those animations were made by me! I’ve had them for a while and meant to put them in the mod but after cutting development I put them up on there for preservation reasons.

As for the changes and re-release, go ahead! I don’t really mind if you post the file in this thread or make it it’s own thread, choose whatever you want really.

As for any limits, there aren’t really any boundaries for Cindry to be honest, so just do what you want with her!

• 1 year later...
On 1/20/2022 at 1:35 PM, red3dred said:

Any work being done on this re-release? I saw you fixed up Fuchsia and was wondering if you were ever going to return to this. Dragon fuckers need to eat good and I would do it myself if I had the know how

7 hours ago, TheJuanPieceisReal said:

Any work being done on this re-release? I saw you fixed up Fuchsia and was wondering if you were ever going to return to this. Dragon fuckers need to eat good and I would do it myself if I had the know how

I've tweaked a few things but as usual, "taking a bite bigger than i chew" when it comes to art, my changes are unfinished, but at all objects seem to function, was there anything else you wanted to know from it?

14 hours ago, red3dred said:

I've tweaked a few things but as usual, "taking a bite bigger than i chew" when it comes to art, my changes are unfinished, but at all objects seem to function, was there anything else you wanted to know from it?

Im testing this technically broken version rn and the art is the least of my concerns, the fact the mod works at all is amazing. Only real issues I have besides the art is that you can't switch positions with the futa or female version, always locked into being one of the two actors. There are items in the files that aren't obtainable w/o admin commands, those items are also kinda broken visually. There's also positions that are drawn in the files but that aren't accessible in game. Last thing is techincally an art problem but the idle animation is FAST AS HELL. I salute you for even taking a look at this mod because its one of my favorites