1281654_1500x500.png

Overview:
DELTA ZONE
 is a completely NSFW-UNCENSORED cyberpunk-themed FPS game with high-quality graphics, deep gameplay, and explicit animations. Your play as Ivy, and you have to survive in Delta Zone, an area infested by monsters, occupied by rogue raiders, and other dangers. You will be able to build weapons, modify yourself with cyberware, loot, craft trade work at a strip club, and modify Ivy's face.
Watch gameplay: Gameplay Trailer
Latest update: Latest Update Video

Game name: DELTA ZONE
Developer: DEVOLUTION
Website/Links: YouTube Twitter Patreon

Genre:
first person shooter, female protagonist, uncensored sex animations, tentacle rape, enemy seduction, cyberware mods, visual character modification, clothes destruction
Language: English
Engine: Unreal Engine 4

Play FREE Public Demo: Download Links

Type freedemo into User ID to get uncensored version (works with game build 210608)
If you like the game, support it on Patreon

ivyfaceGif.gifIvyAss.gifgun_Shooting.gif

I like what I see here and I may invest in this project. But from what I can tell from your presentation video, I believe this particular project may suffer from an overreach in design. I'm not entirely sure that all the different enemy damage parameters are necessary, and feel that the utilization of all of the parameters combined may cause the game to become vastly overcomplicated to test and debug further down the line. Additionally the weapon crafting system will likely suffer the same fate if not condensed if only due to the many different component model assets that would need to be created. I usually subscribe to the idea that if there isn't many options for your sub system then it would seem shallow, and if it seems shallow why include it? You may have many artists tasked with modeling your assets and I may be mistaken, but if you have one to a few, you will be waiting for a while for the assets to come your way and you may end up tinkering with the basic idea of the game too much, adding new features in the meantime and creating more work for your artists, at that rate your team may never be able to catch up with the end goal. 

I'm speaking from experience here but I have not seen your programming and I don't know much about your dev team so I may sound uneducated and/or pessimistic but I would really like to see this project succeed. I may be all wrong and you may be completely equipped with the staff to complete this project, and I absolutely believe in your team because what I see is incredible. I really wouldn't want this project to be stuck in development limbo for years or never see a complete build and that outcome is quite popular for indies on patreon. Thanks for sharing this project with us, I look forward to seeing what you accomplish. Please keep us updated.

6 hours ago, Blehbreh said:

I like what I see here and I may invest in this project. But from what I can tell from your presentation video, I believe this particular project may suffer from an overreach in design. I'm not entirely sure that all the different enemy damage parameters are necessary, and feel that the utilization of all of the parameters combined may cause the game to become vastly overcomplicated to test and debug further down the line. Additionally the weapon crafting system will likely suffer the same fate if not condensed if only due to the many different component model assets that would need to be created. I usually subscribe to the idea that if there isn't many options for your sub system then it would seem shallow, and if it seems shallow why include it? You may have many artists tasked with modeling your assets and I may be mistaken, but if you have one to a few, you will be waiting for a while for the assets to come your way and you may end up tinkering with the basic idea of the game too much, adding new features in the meantime and creating more work for your artists, at that rate your team may never be able to catch up with the end goal. 

I'm speaking from experience here but I have not seen your programming and I don't know much about your dev team so I may sound uneducated and/or pessimistic but I would really like to see this project succeed. I may be all wrong and you may be completely equipped with the staff to complete this project, and I absolutely believe in your team because what I see is incredible. I really wouldn't want this project to be stuck in development limbo for years or never see a complete build and that outcome is quite popular for indies on patreon. Thanks for sharing this project with us, I look forward to seeing what you accomplish. Please keep us updated.

Hi, currently what you see is 90% made on my own   later I plan to hire modellers/texture artists to help out as well as animators.    Anything I mention or even think as ideas in future, I think about it in terms of If Im actually able to program it and implement it.  

Overall game scope is kind of flexible so its not everything or nothing but project slowly adapts to situation. 

Related to weapon crafting and damage system, I have already everything planned in mind. it all works together as I continue to implement it idea by idea into actual game.

13 hours ago, JustCurious10 said:

Wow ... This looks really impressive! Do you have an approximate timeline when you will release the next stages?

I think that it would be better to create only one project (Delta Zone) and not another one (Lazerzombies) at the same time.

Lazerzombies is almost finished,  it was great game for me to learn and catch most of issues with programming.   Right now I only need to make one final map for it and maybe remake zombie model. and its ready for Steam. It will be also nice proof that I can actually finish a project.

This quite nice, I will try the demo once I get back home, From the video it seems great, at least in what UI and graphics refers, can't say much without actually playing it though.

Also as a side note, is good to be able to win and be degenerate for a change, the strip club sounds nice, and I guess that I could use some sort of game mechanic to make the "enemy seduction" tag come in to play, hopefully it isn't a touch button get awesome type of deal, as an example: you get a quest or have to explore to get some cyberware to seduce monsters, it will be better in my opinion, wish you good luck Devolution. 

I'm into it, usually not a big fps fan.  it wasn't all that clear whether it's meant as a narrative game with shooting or an arcade/style shooter with some social-npc aspects?  I very much like the potato options.  Wonder if my laptop will be able to handle it...

I'm defo gonna keep an eye on this one.

Knowing the modders here though, there's gonna be some attempts to change the PC meshes and textures i bet.  And the some.  Don't know if this game is meant to be (eventually) mod-friendly or just as all-inclusive as you can make it?   But you are posting it on a mod-community and i can already see it happening.  So yeah, consider the benefits of modding and how easy you want to make it for them/us at the cost of your own time.

• 9 months later...
On 7/19/2021 at 12:59 PM, Algene said:

This quite nice, I will try the demo once I get back home, From the video it seems great, at least in what UI and graphics refers, can't say much without actually playing it though.

Also as a side note, is good to be able to win and be degenerate for a change, the strip club sounds nice, and I guess that I could use some sort of game mechanic to make the "enemy seduction" tag come in to play, hopefully it isn't a touch button get awesome type of deal, as an example: you get a quest or have to explore to get some cyberware to seduce monsters, it will be better in my opinion, wish you good luck Devolution. 

There's literally a link to the (older) free version in the OP, hon.