[Search] Top or bottom (or spicy verse, the third gender) as opposed to male and female

Is there a plugin for sexlab where you can designate characters as top or bottom instead of male and female? I feel like male and female designation in character's gender classification really takes away immersion. Because gender/sex identification does not sexual preference make. Simply because one's gender is male doesn't mean that person wouldn't like their prostrate tickled or because a person is female does not mean they ought to be submissive. I realize that for the sake of saving time it's convenient to lump topness and bottomness with male and female respectively. But I would like to see an alternative. I would like to play as either an androgynous male or buff alpha chad male character with amorous adventures seducing women to tickle their prostrate. One might say that simply changing the male character to female would get me what I want. Except not precisely. My personal gripe is that, as mentioned above, gender/sex identification does not dictate the role they want to play in the act. Sometimes I might want my person to take the lead, other times for other person to take the lead. These desires cannot be dictated by whether actors who commit to the act are male or female.

TL;DR I want to be able to designate my characters, and other NPCs in my game, as top, bottom or verse without relying on gender or sex and without going through message boxes. Has this kind of mod ever been done?