DMRA GUTS Collection (Updated: 6/3/13)

Greetings.

Hi , if you like "Hulky" body woman , there is one on the SPB's  Blog ...  not exactly  a "Guts Body", but same style: 

http://akaspb.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-183.html

http://www.mediafire.com/?5ekmff395p5vf0f

Cheers.

Greetings.

Hi you like "Hulky" body woman , there is one on the SPB Blog ...  not exactly  a "Guts Body", but same style: 

http://akaspb.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-183.html

http://www.mediafire.com/?5ekmff395p5vf0f

Cheers.

Oh hi,

Yeah, but I think it's not suitable for me, because I prefer DMRA GUTS Manga Nipple ver.by samhain6.

SPB ver. is a little bit too bulky for me..

But thanks anyway.

Hey do you do conversions for the nice DMRA butt version or the ugly flat buttocks?

Yeah the DMRA butt version

I have the major fabrication work done, just need to put the finishing touches on it and test her.

http://img.3ezy.net/a_a9af4d68cffa7_800.jpg.htm

http://img.3ezy.net/a_87c3029486315_800.jpg.htm

Hey do you do conversions for the nice DMRA butt version or the ugly flat buttocks?

Yeah the DMRA butt version

I have the major fabrication work done, just need to put the finishing touches on it and test her.

http://img.3ezy.net/a_a9af4d68cffa7_800.jpg.htm

http://img.3ezy.net/a_87c3029486315_800.jpg.htm

that was fast...

Hey samhain6, I just put 2 and 2 together and noticed that your the same guy who made  the guts uhk-ra body. I'm a big fan, I just wish there was armor for it. The best I've been able to do is use the mesh for the uhk guts orcish armor and a dmra guts bottom, it works but it still got a minor seam. Is there any chance I could convince you to convert the uhk guts orcish from http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/374-uhk-orcish-armor-w-ts-optional/'>here into an actual guts uhk-ra version?

Thank you , just downloaded....

I don't use those "Hulky' bodies , but now , with your conversion i can use a "normal" lower body ... so big thanks ! ....:°)

I saw  there is also  the original SPB file too  ... ahhh that remind me i loose some original files  i've deleted because i thought it was a mystake or a "forgotten"  file ... zut !!!

Good evening.

PS : endorsed ..of course.

Hey samhain6, I just put 2 and 2 together and noticed that your the same guy who made  the guts uhk-ra body. I'm a big fan, I just wish there was armor for it. The best I've been able to do is use the mesh for the uhk guts orcish armor and a dmra guts bottom, it works but it still got a minor seam. Is there any chance I could convince you to convert the uhk guts orcish from here into an actual guts uhk-ra version?

Hi,

I overhauled the GUTS UHK-RA bodies so they now include and work seamlessly with the DMRA-GUTS lower body.

Thanks

Great work! Now I have replaced the Orcish greaves' lowerbody with your mesh. Finally the armor's top and bottom are matching up.

Too bad there is a piece of the panties' thong missing. Cut out. Normally I would just delete them, but in this case the armor looks better with panties.

Thanks as well for the tweaked 'E Android'!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Greetings.

@ KosuKosu1.

If i may ( clic d'oeil à KingKong, bien sûr ...) : i don't know if you are still working with the same Upperbody mesh , but the one you used come probably from Saaya ... DMRA version, and unfortunately there is a "little bug "there .. ( under the left breast - take a look from the " top view" inside the body - in NifSkope...).

An egde-vertice was moved by accident there so it's better to re-assign the correct coordinates ( X, Y, Z) to this mesh before any "convertion" .

This "bug" isn't so visible on a "big booted "model, but once converted to a lower size cup , it begin to be too much visible ... i'm just talking about this now ( i didn't knew you used the Saaya's DMRA mesh as base ) , a little bit later ,because i've checking your mesh for a testing purpose ( i just read a few minutes ago your topic on " how to port a Skyrim mesh from Skyrim to Oblivion in Blender" ... and i found another way ... without Blender now - thank to Gerra6 , of course )  ... so maybe you used different sources , but i don't think so ... of course i didn't checked all the Upperbody meshes from your DMRA Guts collection .

I already posted a few months ago a comment to Saaya ( to his mod BBB for BBB ) at the Nexus , but unfortunately without any reply.

Cheers.

NB: by the way , did you realyse another version ( not shared ) about the " Kosu's  SF Port to Oblivion " ?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22328-kosus-sf-ports-to-oblivion-update-112213/

PS: unfortunately , Nephenee13 used the Saaya's mesh as base .

Greetings.

@ KosuKosu1.

If i may ( clic d'oeil à KingKong, bien sûr ...) : i don't know if you are still working with the same Upperbody mesh , but the one you used come probably from Saaya ... DMRA version, and unfortunately there is a "little bug "there .. ( under the left breast - take a look from the " top view" inside the body - in NifSkope...).

[...]

Thank you for bringing my attention to this topic posting here (you have done it for your own reasons, of course). It's an old topic, and I would never have learned of its existence otherwise. Since I'm an enthusiast of DM RA-GUTS, this is a wonderful resource for me. Browsing the thread I found the link to Speed Buster's SMDR 002 Dai Guts Fighter you posted. I can't miss it either!

And of corse, many thanks to KosuKosu1 and samhain6 for providing their contents.

Greetings.

@ KosuKosu1.

[...]

Thank you for bringing my attention to this topic posting here (you have done it for your own reasons, of course). It's an old topic, and I would never have learned of its existence otherwise. Since I'm an enthusiast of DM RA-GUTS, this is a wonderful resource for me. Browsing the thread I found the link to Speed Buster's SMDR 002 Dai Guts Fighter you posted. I can't miss it either!

And of corse, many thanks to KosuKosu1 and samhain6 for providing their contents.

Hi there.

Hi , " Du Calme ..la queue " ... ( Quiet ...The Tail )   ... ;°)

Yes i did it not only for my own reasons but for the users ( and futur users ...) of these meshes.

I will check your PM after this post ... but time to show you how to correct this mesh ... in NifSkope ( that's for may future (?) tutorial about NifSkope, i need some meshes like this ( or with other errors ) to explain how to use NifSkope to solve that kind of " issue " ... so i'll sent you a PM about this.

And i can also send you a Saaya's original mesh ... corrected of course.

But as i already said , it's a "painful" procedure in nifSkope , it's more faster  and easy with a real 3 D tool ( Blender & Co ...) ...but i'm not interrested to write something ( a  kind of " tutorial" ) about Blender , there is already enough tutorials ... but no one in french as i know ... Snifff ...;°) . 

Cheers.

• 4 weeks later...

Greetings.

Well "  don't worry ... be happy .. tou dou tou dou dou dou dou dou uuuh .... "  ...;°)  Do you remember this old song ?

So i got these files ( but maybe not all ) by the past when KosuKosu posted his files with his different attempts to convert " Shun Li etc ... "  ( Kosu 's SF ports to Oblivion - Updated ) the only problem is that i don't know where i put them  , probably on another computer ... so i need some time to find them first. 

But maybe these files were removed by kosuKosu himself for personnal reasons , so i think it's better ( and more " politically correct " ) to wait a short time ... maybe he 'll upload them once again somewhere .

Anyway , i 'll see if i can find them on this machine ( probably not ) , at the first view in my "LL" folder i only have his " Kosu SF goodies - updated " but these meshes need to be reworked in blender ... they are unfinished ... unfortunately .

Son be patient i will check this  machine in some minutes ...

Cheers.

Greetings.

Well "  don't worry ... be happy .. tou dou tou dou dou dou dou dou uuuh .... "  ...;°)  Do you remember this old song ?

So i got these files ( but maybe not all ) by the past when KosuKosu posted his files with his different attempts to convert " Shun Li etc ... "  ( Kosu 's SF ports to Oblivion - Updated ) the only problem is that i don't know where i put them  , probably on another computer ... so i need some time to find them first. 

But maybe these files were removed by kosuKosu himself for personnal reasons , so i think it's better ( and more " politically correct " ) to wait a short time ... maybe he 'll upload them once again somewhere .

Anyway , i 'll see if i can find them on this machine ( probably not ) , at the first view in my "LL" folder i only have his " Kosu SF goodies - updated " but these meshes need to be reworked in blender ... they are unfinished ... unfortunately .

Cheers.

Alrighty we'll wait x3

Greetings.

Cheers.

Alrighty we'll wait x3

Hi there.

Well, i 'm not quiet sure if you are interrested by this but here,  the only one i found at this moment on this computer ( but i also found the SF port to Oblibion- Updated - ...just in case ) .

I remember i got some troubles to download something from Mega by the past ( i used XP operating system with iE8 at these times , and IE8 was no more supported on Mega  )  and i used a third computer to get just some " Mega" mods .... so i will check this machine in a few hours ( it works under W7 OS , but i need to update it first ... beurk  )...

So i 'll just post a link to  this file right now "  DMRA GUTS BBB & BBB R18PN Lingeries set " but it's a file i found at the Nexus , not there ...

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/43365/?

Just as a side note , KosuKosu1 and HappySparkles are good friends as i know  , so i supoose HappySparkles got these files too ...

Anyway i 'll try to not forget this " request" .

Cheers.

NB : if i found another file ( from Mega this time) i will post it as a PM in this post , so check it . ( of course i'll be limited by the file size probably ...? ) .

I think it would be better to post a comment directly at the KosuKosu's blog , just to be sure he din't remove these files for his own reasons ?

http://oblivionfantasy.tumblr.com/

Cheers.

PS : KosuKosu1 is still active here , he was there yesterday ...

PPS : ok i found one DMRA GUTS collection on this machine ( 55.201 Ko) it's a "big file but most of all you need to know that there is the " DMRA Saaya's bug " here ... ( an edge vertex point was moved by accident so there is a distorsion there ( on the  left breast ) , better to not use this upperbody mesh to convert these outfit to another body ... maybe kosuKosu1 removed this file because of this point ?

So i prefer to wait a little bit and to know what KosuKosu is thinking about this , ok ?