Requires: OBMM or mod manager

This mod contains:

• Poison Full Body Mod
  • Poison Full Outfit (DMRA)
  • Poison Full Outfit (DMRA GUTS TT)
  • Chun Li Full Body Mod
  • Chun Li Full Body Mod Alt
  • Chun Li Nude
  • Lilli's Alt Costume from SFxT - DMRA version (Kosu SFxT Lilli Alt DMRA)
  • Lilli's Alt COstume from SFxT - TT (thunder thighs) version (Kosu SFxT Lilli Alt TT)

These are experimental so don't expect too much out of them. THe textures (probably the normal maps) need some tweaking, and the bone weighting for Chun Li is a little borked. Both don't work with facial expressions either.

To install:

• Install using OBMM or your favorite mod manager

• In a chest in the IC Arena District, just outside of the bloodworks. It's opposite the door leading into the bloodworks.

Screenies:

I'm having issues taking screenshots but I'll post them later!

Update 10/29/13:
Fixed textures for buttons on Lili's dress. They should appear as a jack-o-lantern design.

download.png
Click here to download this file

Greetings.

Sorry,  i cannot download this file ... i receive a message asking me to "Upgrade" my browser ... i don't want to use "Google something ... "   , my IE8 ( under XP works very well )

https://mega.co.nz/#!ttYm2bQS!QHJc-TKcPaqKq1_M5y6hjxrs9PMJYohIuUXnbZQoScM

Good night.

PS : strange" name" for a file, not very descriptive by itself ... kind of name i cannot memorize ...;°)

Greetings.

Sorry,  i cannot download this file ... i receive a message asking me to "Upgrade" my browser ... i don't want to use "Google something ... "   , my IE8 ( under XP works very well )

https://mega.co.nz/#!ttYm2bQS!QHJc-TKcPaqKq1_M5y6hjxrs9PMJYohIuUXnbZQoScM

Good night.

PS : strange" name" for a file, not very descriptive by itself ... kind of name i cannot memorize ...;°)

Sadly, Mega has some strange requirements, making it only work with certain browsers. I use Opera Next for it and it works fine.

http://www.opera.com/computer/next

Greetings.

Very kind , thank you.

I 'll try it right now and post some pics as soon as possible ...

Good evening.

PS :

Done !

Thank you very much . Need some adjustments but  Chun & Poison are perfect for a add-on to "DukeCity" ... i need some "Android" like ...

Cheers.

post-239275-0-58352700-1382999065_thumb.jpg

post-239275-0-81264700-1382999078_thumb.jpg

post-239275-0-25103300-1382999089_thumb.jpg

post-239275-0-40254400-1382999097_thumb.jpg

post-239275-0-05226000-1382999248_thumb.jpg

Hi there.

For me, this is perfect. I need characters such as "Chun and Poison", which would be similar to creatures unreal to serve as robots or androids in my add - on for the "DukeCity" mod.

Creatures revived by scientists of the mod in sum.

I knew "Chun-li" to play with the NES by my cousin, but not "Poison". This last character is interesting for a futuristic mod as "DukeCity".

In addition, there are way to make a new "Body", not very graceful perhaps, but  with a certain interest.

If I can make something acceptable, I 'll you post in priority order first . ( Via a MP - Private Message if this is possible , not sure)

I have already done some modificaions to your mod; lacked a 'Real HighHeels' script for "Poison" shoes and I've moved the trunk ( container) of the arena district, because I use the "ColourWheel" mod "Overhaull" but already highly customized , because I introduced many male bodyguards ( and guards) , otherwise it has bugs because of topics absent in the answers that can give the female guards.

In addition, I play with a French version of Oblivion, which forces me to correct all the "mods" that affect a particular place like cities, taverns, shops etc...

I'll see what I can do...

Anyway, i'm glad you 've posted this ...;°)

Cheers.

Thanks for posting pics AnnaFly!

I know some things like the hands and the face textures look wonky but I did it really quick and wanted to see them in game :)

If anyone wants to make edits to them please feel free!

Greetings

... i'm too busy at these times , sorry ,  Chun and Poison need to be re-imported (  especially for the hands and upper arms , because these body parts don't match any "HGEC" Skeleton ,  and to split in different body part )   in Blender ..

But for the face texture , this is not a very big deal ( except for the "Alpha"  EyeLashes missing texture)  ; in NifSkope , just  Spell  ---> Batch --> "Update Tangent Space"  resolve the  face texture problem.

Chun and Poison are a "One piece" made, so , without working with Blender , there is nothing i can do at this moment.

But i can use them as is for a  "DukeCity add-on"  Androïd prototype .

Cheers.

Please , just one question : from your blog , i saw these shoes ... where can i found them ? 

tumblr_mttdwvxYXo1rl307ao3_400.jpg

PS : don't worry , i found  from the "Santa Baby" link (KrisTa mod) ... anyway thanks  without your  picture's blog , i would never kown them ... ;°) 

• 4 weeks later...

Yo! Awesome. Not only the files from the previous version are all flawless now, you've thrown in additional goodies as well! Thanks a lot!

The included platform shoes are my favourite. And it's great to have the 'Poison' costume now at our disposal for use with our own characters.

Played around with these some tonight. First I glossed poison and chun li and one armor to see what it would look like then I colorized poison just so the glossy effect would show up better.

post-25667-0-63318700-1385360112_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-30822300-1385360126_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-28320900-1385360170_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-92125300-1385360245_thumb.jpg

I saw that there was a new update and wanted to see if the new pumps that are added do they use that heel system or are they wearable without it? Will there be any other body sizes for the poison outfit? I think it would look awesome with the LAB body.

Keep up the great work.

Thanks myuhinny! Your recolored poison does look good, but my new update should look a little better as well.  Try the glossy effect on the new one - i think it'll look good :)

The pumps do require the vipcxj high heel system (which requires OBSE I think) - you'd need to cast the "ChangeHeightToSelf" spell to raise your char's height.

I think this is one of the few mods what am I saying this is the only mod that I have found that says that it uses the vipcxj high heel system that doesn't cause a flop to desktop if a mod that needs it to work is turned on while the vipcxj high heel system is turned on. When I first saw that it used the heel system I was great guess I'll be seeing the desktop soon and was surprised when it did come not sure why the other ones flop even the ones that said that they were updated to work with the newest version of the heel system flopped.

Played around with the one a bit. Changed the colored and added some Opacity to the top.

post-25667-0-67603800-1385449245_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-24794600-1385449264_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-64085600-1385449284_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-88352100-1385449303_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-84963700-1385449317_thumb.jpg

*Edit almost forgot I did see a few bugs/glitches one is if you have a weapon in hand you have no wrist and one of the views the player goes bald as a Qball. Not sure if the bald one would be fixable or not.

post-25667-0-35840800-1385450002_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-26714300-1385450016_thumb.jpg