Some Race Skin Issue

i have a little issue with some specific races of MBP++ and XeoSP++ where the Lopears Chocolate Elves show a entirely black face and mismatch with the body
20210618154620_1.jpg.af820efa3c9bf478c1af26ccf0ac67ba.jpg
Thats not the only NPC affected even one of The Inmoral guards is affected by that issue.

What Could Went Wrong?

Ah, yes, the lovely Evenia.  ? You likely find Rannock and Luna having the same issue. And I understand it is rather odd.  But I found that downloading the Chocolate Elf mod from NexusMods and installing the race fixes this.

(>THIS<) is the one Chocolate Elves mod I use.  It uses the updated Corean Race which you can find (>HERE<).  As far as load order, I place the Corean race after all the MBP plugins (merged eyes, MS Elves, etc) abdn x117Race ENG Race.esp... and the Chocolate Elves .esp right after.

Oh, you may wanna grab the (>Cute Elves<) race at Nexus mods.  The race is used in CrowningIsles, but it is not part of the MBP pack. Crowning works, but you get a character with a weird missing mesh head (just eyes and some parts).

Edited by LongDukDong
13 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

Ah, yes, the lovely Evenia.  ? You likely find Rannock and Luna having the same issue. And I understand it is rather odd.  But I found that downloading the Chocolate Elf mod from NexusMods and installing the race fixes this.

(>THIS<) is the one Chocolate Elves mod I use.  It uses the updated Corean Race which you can find (>HERE<).  As far as load order, I place the Corean race after all the MBP plugins (merged eyes, MS Elves, etc) abdn x117Race ENG Race.esp... and the Chocolate Elves .esp right after.

Oh, you may wanna grab the (>Cute Elves<) race at Nexus mods.  The race is used in CrowningIsles, but it is not part of the MBP pack. Crowning works, but you get a character with a weird missing mesh head (just eyes and some parts).

Thanks Duk.
i don't have planned using CrowningIsles because it's more planned for female characters but thanks for the tip