Sexlab takes too long to start animation

Hi guys,

I'm using SexlabFramework_v163_Beta8 on Skyrim SE. When I want to start an animation it takes about 4-5 minutes till an animation begins. It only takes so long when I'm in the exterior (outside).

In an interior (House etc.) it only takes about 10 sec till an animation begins.

What could be the reason? 

And yes, I think I have a heavy modded Skyrim.

I put my PapyrusUtil.log in the attachement, so maybe someone can find the issue.

Thx.

Papyrus.0.log

Just a thing from the papyrus log, (and I'm just giving a guess from that). I assume you have Ecotone Dual Sheath installed, and it's generating quite a few errors with trying call UnregisterForAnimationEvent which sort of suggests it thinks there was an animation which needed unregistering in the first place. (Noted that the span of it doing that is under a minute, but from a lay persons thought process, if it was flooding the animation process with stuff that should be unregistered, maybe it would be interfering with other animation related stuff like sexlab). (Also your Collect Unique Corpses is doing errors, but I don't think that has animation related stuff). The thing about Ecotone Dual Sheath is that I don't think you can uninstall mid game to do a test.

On 6/17/2021 at 10:10 PM, spoonsinger said:

Just a thing from the papyrus log, (and I'm just giving a guess from that). I assume you have Ecotone Dual Sheath installed, and it's generating quite a few errors with trying call UnregisterForAnimationEvent which sort of suggests it thinks there was an animation which needed unregistering in the first place. (Noted that the span of it doing that is under a minute, but from a lay persons thought process, if it was flooding the animation process with stuff that should be unregistered, maybe it would be interfering with other animation related stuff like sexlab). (Also your Collect Unique Corpses is doing errors, but I don't think that has animation related stuff). The thing about Ecotone Dual Sheath is that I don't think you can uninstall mid game to do a test.

So I disabled Ecotone Dual Sheath but it still needs about 5 minutes for an animation to start.

What is BOS? as you have

[06/17/2021 - 01:52:40AM] [BOS] Updating factions...

Then midway through all the sexlab stuff until

[06/17/2021 - 01:55:37AM] [BOS] Updated 1383 factions.

Sexlab looks to start

[06/17/2021 - 01:53:06AM] SEXLAB - AnimCache: HIT[15] -- 2:STRAIGHT, MF, FM::TRUE

Then finish

[06/17/2021 - 01:55:47AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - OrgasmStart
[06/17/2021 - 01:55:47AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageStart

So maybe the delay is due to whatever BOS is doing some sort of heavy update which is slowing down sexlab

• 1 month later...