[SOVLED] Help Requested "Fast travel is currently unavailable from this location"

Hello,

Hello, So to get the prerequisites out of the way here's my mods and my load order;

Spoiler

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     SexLab.esm
  7  7     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
  8  8     SexLabAroused.esm
  9  9     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 10  a     SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm
 11  b     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 12  c     ApachiiHair.esm
           3DNPC.esp
 13  d     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 14  e     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 15  f     Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
 16 10     daymoyl.esm
 17 11     SkyUI_SE.esp
 18 12     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 19 13     TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
 20 14     Devious Devices For Him.esp
 21 15     Devious Devices - BRRF.esp
254 FE   0 Devious Devices SE patch.esp
 22 16     SexLabDefeat.esp
 23 17     Sleep for Credit.esp
 24 18     FNIS.esp
 25 19     SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
 26 1a     SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
 27 1b     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 28 1c     Unique Uniques.esp
 29 1d     BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp
 30 1e     BetterArchmagesRobes.esp
 31 1f     Brows.esp
 32 20     CBBE.esp
 33 21     Cutting Room Floor.esp
 34 22     SoundsofSkyrimComplete.esp
 35 23     TW3MO.esp
 36 24     Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
 37 25     Run For Your Lives.esp
 38 26     Immersive Patrols II.esp
 39 27     Immersive Followers.esp
 40 28     Cloaks&Capes.esp
 41 29     DeadlyDragons.esp
 42 2a     Public Whore.esp
 43 2b     DeviousFollowers.esp
 44 2c     SimpleSlavery.esp
 45 2d     zDarkArena.esp
 46 2e     SL_Kidnapped_Redux.esp
 47 2f     FNISspells.esp
254 FE   1 DeadlyDragon Optionals.esp
 48 30     dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
 49 31     FaceMasksOfSkyrim.esp
 50 32     Footprints.esp
 51 33     DrSKnapsacks.esp
 52 34     dD-Reduced Splatter Size.esp
 53 35     dD-Reduced Wound Size.esp
           3DNPC0.esp
 54 36     RaceMenu.esp
 55 37     XPMSE.esp
 56 38     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 57 39     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 58 3a     UnreadBooksGlow.esp
 59 3b     ShieldWard.esp
254 FE   2 pchs_loansharks.esp
 60 3c     Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
254 FE   3 SoS_ImmersiveCitizens_Patch.esp
 61 3d     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
 62 3e     Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp
 63 3f     Alternate Start -- New Beginnings.esp

So I first noticed I couldn't fast travel after killing the first dragon. Then I noticed that the Greybeards shouts being played to Whiterun was the issue from Cutting Room, but after finishing the quest I still wasn't able to fast travel. Then I left Whiterun, still couldn't. Then I went through my settings making the DD mod options for fast travel being disabled were off and that didn't work. Then I restarted Skyrim, nope. And I can't pin point what it is so that is why I'm here. To ask those of you on this forum with more knowledge of these lewdy mods than I do to help me. I promise to be as helpful to those who reply as I can. I can "EnableFastTravel 1" but doing that every time I want to fast travel will get old real quick, it already has.

Thanks in advance for the help,
-Aisling

Edit: for those of you are having this same issue. It's the Chloe quest/ the cursed loot Live Another Live (LAL) add on that causes this issue.

Edited by AislingGames
Solved
  • AislingGames changed the title to Help Requested "Fast travel is currently unavailable from this location"
10 minutes ago, AislingGames said:

Then I went through my settings making the DD mod options for fast travel being disabled were off and that didn't work.

I'm pretty sure I already disabled the option but I can check again.......

Went through devious followers, cruised loot, and devious devises and the only one on is under cursed loot. But It's set as "WHEN RESTRAINED" (not meaning to be rude with caps it's just how it's presented in game) and my character isn't wearing any devises nor do I have any in my inventory. 

1 hour ago, AislingGames said:

I'm pretty sure I already disabled the option but I can check again.......

Went through devious followers, cruised loot, and devious devises and the only one on is under cursed loot. But It's set as "WHEN RESTRAINED" (not meaning to be rude with caps it's just how it's presented in game) and my character isn't wearing any devises nor do I have any in my inventory. 

But, to agree with, and follow @Seijin8's mode of thought, let me suggest you disable those mods and see if the problem isn't solved.

That's Cursed Loot. If you've entered Helgen and hear the wimpering of Chloe, you cannot fast travel until that quest (and I think two more) aren't finished.

Even worse, if you've started with DCL's LAL addon, you're stuck without fast travel after reading the message in the knapsack near Helgen.

Open the console and write "enablefasttravel 1" every time before you want to go somewhere, the mod disables it after every loading screen.

On 6/15/2021 at 1:17 PM, CaptainJ03 said:

That's Cursed Loot. If you've entered Helgen and hear the wimpering of Chloe, you cannot fast travel until that quest (and I think two more) aren't finished.

Even worse, if you've started with DCL's LAL addon, you're stuck without fast travel after reading the message in the knapsack near Helgen.

Open the console and write "enablefasttravel 1" every time before you want to go somewhere, the mod disables it after every loading screen.

It was the damned Chloe Quest; decided to just not run the ALA addon for cursed loot. The addon is so terrible (meaning it takes forever to get through.)

• AislingGames changed the title to [SOVLED] Help Requested "Fast travel is currently unavailable from this location"
  • 7 months later...
On 6/16/2021 at 9:01 PM, rjrc said:

About Cursed Loot, one easy way to end Chloe quest is to use the Free Me option in the mod.

I had an annoying bug with fast travel related to Sexlab Survival and this mod resolved it :

Unlimited Fast Travel

it should solve any script limitation to fast travel 

Solve all the problems with fast travel in 1min after hours of investigation... Just THX ! ❤️:)