About sequencer

17 hours ago, OysterMug said:

A video tutorial? No. But I provide a good basic tutorial (with photos) of how to use the Sequencer in the online docs.

If you have any more advanced questions, just ask.

Thanks a lot for this tutorial man. I will definitely ask some more questions along the way. Thank you so much again!

On 6/16/2021 at 5:39 PM, OysterMug said:

A video tutorial? No. But I provide a good basic tutorial (with photos) of how to use the Sequencer in the online docs.

If you have any more advanced questions, just ask.

I am adding models in me or the third or forth section of timeline but still mate model is appearing on screen. Only when I select dual or threesome poses, I can see other models. But how can I add me, third or forth model for solo scene? Please help

On 6/19/2021 at 7:03 AM, OysterMug said:

If the pose you are using only supports two actors, you can't add a 3rd or 4th actor w/o editing the pose.

No, I mean can I separately use me character for solo poses as I can use mate character for solo poses? Please help me. For eg. when I want me character masturbating scene, the sequencers add mate character. I am unable to use me character for solo poses. Please help me with this issue. And sorry for disturbing again and again.

If I understand what you're looking for, you have an existing solo pose using Actor 1 ("Me") that you wish to convert to a solo pose using Actor 2 ("SexMate")?

That's actually fairly easy. Launch the Pose Editor (PE) using the desired room your existing pose was designed for (if it matters). Create a new "Single" pose then click the "Open" button (you can ignore saving your new pose for now.) Locate the original pose, right click on it and Import the animation from "Actor 1" to "Actor 2". This will load all of Actor 1's keys into Actor 2's timeline of your new pose.

Save the result with a new name.

If you meant something else, I need more information.

ADDENDUM: If you wish to create a "solo" pose using actors 1, 3, or 4, you will have to create a 2, 3 or 4 person pose and manually "hide" the unwanted actors by dragging them below the floor or up into the sky.)

Edited by OysterMug
7 hours ago, OysterMug said:

If I understand what you're looking for, you have an existing solo pose using Actor 1 ("Me") that you wish to convert to a solo pose using Actor 2 ("SexMate")?

That's actually fairly easy. Launch the Pose Editor (PE) using the desired room your existing pose was designed for (if it matters). Create a new "Single" pose then click the "Open" button (you can ignore saving your new pose for now.) Locate the original pose, right click on it and Import the animation from "Actor 1" to "Actor 2". This will load all of Actor 1's keys into Actor 2's timeline of your new pose.

ADDENDUM: If you wish to create a "solo" pose using actors 1, 3, or 4, you will have to create a 2, 3 or 4 person pose and manually "hide" the unwanted actors by dragging them below the floor or up into the sky.)

Thank you so much for your reply, but my confusion still exits. Please see the images I have uploaded. In the timeline I have added a solo pose. I have inserted outfit for me character. All I want to do is to replace sex mate character with me/three or forth character. Is this possible? 

dvdc.jpg

Untitled.jpg

7 hours ago, OysterMug said:

And I have no experience with pose editor. I downloaded all other poses from this website.

You must realize that the Sequencer can only display existing poses. If you want more/fewer/different actors, you must create a pose that uses them. You can not do this from the Sequencer. It's just a story board where you place existing elements on a timeline.

If what you need does not already exist, it must be created using one of the other utilities (Animations in the Pose Editor, Outfits in the Customizer.)

For a simple tutorial on using all the elements of TK17, check out the online documentation that I wrote.

Edited by OysterMug
21 hours ago, OysterMug said:

You must realize that the Sequencer can only display existing poses. If you want more/fewer/different actors, you must create a pose that uses them. You can not do this from the Sequencer. It's just a story board where you place existing elements on a timeline.

If what you need does not already exist, it must be created using one of the other utilities (Animations in the Pose Editor, Outfits in the Customizer.)

For a simple tutorial on using all the elements of TK17, check out the online documentation that I wrote.

Thank you much for this article and I apologise for frequently asking questions. I hope this article will solve my problem!

• 7 months later...

dude please help me

Hey when I put a pose and change the position of the pose I need, the pose automatically resets its position when the sequencer is playing or running and I don't know how to solve this I tried too many times but the poses are not saved where I set them they reset again while running sequence (play).

•  
  •  

dude please help me

Hey when I put a pose and change the position of the pose I need, the pose automatically resets its position when the sequencer is playing or running and I don't know how to solve this I tried too many times but the poses are not saved where I set them they reset again while running sequence (play).