I have no idea what to do! Halp!

I'm a noob to this and it's like math: an absolute mess to me. I managed to download and install a few mods and they worked, somehow. Guess I lucked out. 

My mod/Activemod is posted. 98% of what's there, doesn't show up in game. I've read everything, from the advice on the forums here, to guides. Nothing to tell me what I am doing wrong. It's driving me nuts!

Thanks in advance. Peace.

ActiveMod 6_7_2021 3_29_57 PM.png

You have a lot of things that are outside of a folder hence on why they aren't appearing in game. So for example: its seems you have a R9Corset*** and its connected files without a folder, create a folder and put them inside it. And you can not have the same files within same folder. You will have to fix the mess you created - In this case, since your computer did not over write some stuff, you'll have to fix a lot files by removing the ((1),(2),(3),(4), etc) at the end of the files.

2 hours ago, DeaconBlues760 said:

Doesn't sound  like a good diagnoses.

How so? You provided a image that is hard to go by but is telling never the less. I told you what you should do. And if the harsh reality is not acceptable by your standard than perhaps you should delete everything and do a fresh install and install the files correctly.

To further point out your errors - that d3d8 file does not need to go in your active mod folder. That goes in the binaries folders. Who know what else you placed in your activemod folder that does not need to be there. Who know what else you installed incorrectly and you aren't getting the results that you want.

2 hours ago, DeaconBlues760 said:

Mod_Female_White_Body

Let use this to point out the flaws you created. You don't need to name a folder that. You can name what ever you want for the sake of explaining it well, name it Female skin V1. In that folder you need to place 5/6 textures files that needs to be in PNG format. The textures files are, Head, hands, feet, body, genital and/or penis (if you like trannys include the penis textures). If you are using 7.5 remove the numbers. For example: Female_Feet (4).png needs to be Female_Feet.png. If you are using VX, you need to add the prefix 'Mod_' in front of all body textures - hands, feet, head, body, genital, etc.

If it is still of a mind fuck for you. Perhaps the easiest and/or the fastest method for you is to uninstall the game with all content and do a fresh install and install the files correctly.

3 hours ago, DeaconBlues760 said:

Doesn't sound  like a good diagnoses. The LipsGenital caps work, but that's about it. How should I do this? My grasp of this is awful, so how should I rename Mod_Female_White_Body?

You should follow the advice of Mr_Smoke and do a fresh install. As a noob anything else will just be more confusing. Just make sure all your files in Activemod are in folders next time.

10 hours ago, blindside18 said:

You should follow the advice of Mr_Smoke and do a fresh install. As a noob anything else will just be more confusing. Just make sure all your files in Activemod are in folders next time.

I'm going to go ahead and do it. I was hoping to understand it a bit better. Thanks for the advice.