Can anyone please confirm whether setting the player essential in FNV can have any unintended side effects such as scripts breaking or actors switching packages?

I recall noticing some issues with setting the player essential when I tried it a long time ago, but that was before some of the newer NVSE plugins and I don't even remember what effects I believed to have observed at the time. So if anyone knows anything concrete about this subject I'd love to hear it.

On 6/5/2021 at 1:46 PM, asdf0 said:

I recall noticing some issues with setting the player essential when I tried it a long time ago, but that was before some of the newer NVSE plugins and I don't even remember what effects I believed to have observed at the time. So if anyone knows anything concrete about this subject I'd love to hear it.

The only thing I can think of, that could have a consequence of death, is an event which runs after death. The only mod which could use an event like that is Ragdolls. So basically no I can't think to anything causing specific issue for that.

But my question is: did you try if it really works as intended for player too?