16 hours ago, Sairion said:

In the interest of avoiding confusion, this is not an ostim addon in any way, its a sexlab mod. I have no idea why the author chose to name it like one.

I did so because I was unaware that it fit with any preexisting naming conventions and wanted to give it a shorter, catchier name than "OrgasmFatigue"

• TerletPaper changed the title to SL-Fatigue
  • 4 months later...
12 hours ago, Bluegunk said:

Thank you! I wonder if this is the sort of mod I have been looking for? If not, can this sort of thing be added?

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/178891-after-having-sex-lie-down-and-sleep/  

In hope!

Unfortunately I don't know of any mods that add an in-depth fatigue system that I could connect this with, I have neither the talent nor patience to use Bethesda's modding tools for anything complex, and if SKSE can be used to make such a mod using nothing but a real programming language and whatever graphical assets are necessary I don't know how to do so.

All this adds is what little is mentioned in the description.

Edited by TerletPaper
7 hours ago, TerletPaper said:

Unfortunately I don't know of any mods that add an in-depth fatigue system that I could connect this with, I have neither the talent nor patience to use Bethesda's modding tools for anything complex, and if SKSE can be used to make such a mod using nothing but a real programming language and whatever graphical assets are necessary I don't know how to do so.

All this adds is what little is mentioned in the description.

Thanks for the reply! I understand. Actually what I have in mind is way simpler.

What I've been trying to do is get the player and partner simply lie down and sleep at the end of a Sexlab session for a few game minutes before getting up. Not trying to add a fatigue system. It would kind of replace the ragdoll.

I've been trying with Sexlab Triggers using an old LE Sleep Spell fired by using a Triggers JSON. That works perfectly on the NPC, but the spell has no Self element.

Anyhow, thanks for responding and thank you for your mod. I'm trying it in game ? !