Seraphina a.k.a SeranaXXX (Transgender Follower) SE

View File

Seraphina (SeranaXXX) – a transsexual follower

There are not that many original transsexual followers out there and I always liked having Kalena Rios with me, the other follower made by nehaberlan. A few weeks ago I found out about Seraphina/SeranaXXX and I really like her look. So I ported her for myself and started changing her body and style to fit her into my modern setup.

I had posted some pictures of this ported Seraphina on her Legendary Edition modpage and was contacted by nehaberlan about my port afterwards. We talked and of course I would like to share what I had created so you all could enjoy her for Special Edition too.

There are two versions to choose from:

1) The „Original“; She comes with a UUNP body and outfit without any physics and is basically the follower you can find for LE. This one is also for those that can’t use SMP-physics or big textures for the skin. She has a fully functional schlong.

2) My updated Version;

Changes made:

- Custom genderless CBBE-3BA body with SMP-physics

- 8k Bijin body skin, rest is 4K

- New Hairstyle with SMP; this is a wig, so you can choose to let her keep the wig or remove it and she’ll have her original hairstyle.

- Customized 3D black hand and toe nails for CBBE 3BA

- ERF High Poly Futanari Schlong with SMP-physics; with adjusted textures to match the body skin as best as possible.

- A new custom Outfit based on the Black Latex Corset combined with some Fur Armor Set parts; I will also have the 3BA version I made for the Latex Outfit available separately if you want to try it out yourself with more colors.

Requirements (both):

SKSE 2.0.19 (for SE 1.5.97)

RaceMenu 0.4.16

SexLab Framework SE 1.63 – Beta 8

SexLab Aroused Redux SSE 29 2.9

Schlongs of Skyrim SE 1.1.4

Additional Requirements (CBBE-3BA only):

HDT-SMP (Skinned Mesh Physics) 2.11

Note 1: For now there are no ESPFE’s made for both versions, I might make some later.

Note 2: Depending on the light and pose the schlong for the UUNP version isn't fitting perfectly. I tried to minimize that by editing the textures, but there will be a visible seam when looked at from a certain angle.

Credits:

Nehaberlan – SeranaXXX/Seraphina LE

Nakrulz & hwybee4996 – Latex Corset and the original CBBE port

Keung & Unknown – Fur Armor Set and the Skirt-Update

Acro – CBBE 3BA body

EvilReFlex – ERF High Poly Futanari Schlong for CBBE SE

Human Nature66 – Mage Nails SE for CBBE

Dint999 & Xing – KS Hairdos SMP Wigs

Stealthic & Kalilies – KS Jewelry SSE

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/30/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    SKSE 2.0.19, ReceMenu 0.4.16, SexLab Framework SE 1.63-Beta 8, SexLab Aroused Redux SSE 29 2.9, Schlongs of Skyrim SE 1.1.4, HDT-SMP (Skinned Mesh Physics) 2.11
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Edited by Blue Firefox

Very many thanks to you for this port! And thanks to Nehaberlan for Seraphina.

I believe you made her a vampire? You may want to check out this: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/22687 

It's a simple upgrade that makes vampires Bloodthirst compatible!

And she looks magnificent in game! The CBBE version clips a wee bit on the bum cheeks.  ?

Many thanks for a classy conversion!

Edited by Bluegunk
5 hours ago, Bluegunk said:

Very many thanks to you for this port! And thanks to Nehaberlan for Seraphina.

I believe you made her a vampire? You may want to check out this: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/22687 

It's a simple upgrade that makes vampires Bloodthirst compatible!

And she looks magnificent in game! The CBBE version clips a wee bit on the bum cheeks.  ?

Many thanks for a classy conversion!

Thanks for trying her out. :)

She is a custom race based on the nord vampire, that's how nehaberlan created her. She is basically a "healed" Serana with no vampire teeth, hence the alternate name SeranaXXX, yet for me I wanted her to be more independent from that famous vampire, so I stayed with Seraphina - in my world she has her own background not connected to any vampire. She has all the proper keywords like a vampire, so for Bloodthirst she might even work with it already. I don't use it and as I said, I don't want her to be a vampire in the first place, but I can try to make her compatible.

@CBBE clipping: Yeah, the 3BA body might move a bit stronger than the Fur Skirt. I'll load it up in Outfit Studio and move it around to see if I can fix that - should be easy enough.

27 minutes ago, Blue Firefox said:

Thanks for trying her out. :)

She is a custom race based on the nord vampire, that's how nehaberlan created her. She is basically a "healed" Serana with no vampire teeth, hence the alternate name SeranaXXX, yet for me I wanted her to be more independent from that famous vampire, so I stayed with Seraphina - in my world she has her own background not connected to any vampire. She has all the proper keywords like a vampire, so for Bloodthirst she might even work with it already. I don't use it and as I said, I don't want her to be a vampire in the first place, but I can try to make her compatible.

@CBBE clipping: Yeah, the 3BA body might move a bit stronger than the Fur Skirt. I'll load it up in Outfit Studio and move it around to see if I can fix that - should be easy enough.

Thanks! Makes sense on the vampire stuff. It's only because I saw it in the ESP - it made me wonder.

I've enough vampire followers anyway. It's not easy getting around Skyrim as I keep getting my neck chewed...   ?

The clipping is on the upper bum cheeks, and it's only slight.

Great Job !!!

I don't have a fancy PC.

I still have LE.

I start to think about installing SE just see her. :)

I have a question for you...

My PC has:

RAM 16.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 668MHz

and

2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GT 740

Will it be sufficient for your version, or not? Which one do you suggest for me?

Cheers...

Nehaberlan...

Edited by nehaberlan

Just checked my record of computer builds. First relevant one was 2013 (started Skyrim LE around then), next 2017, then several in 2020.

The step up from LE to SE in not that dramatic in general terms. However getting ULTRA graphics settings does use chip & ram power. And heavy modding will need a bit, too. The best change in the move is the improvement in how it looks @ 1080p. Here we are in 2021, and I'm still happy with it!.

In 2013 my RAM was 8GB 1866MHz PC3-1500, so that's the first thing. The step up from PC3 to PC4 is not that dramatic. Your graphics card was better - but old school, now.

You don't mention the MB (mine was ASRock 990FX at that time - and only got finally pensioned off from reserve status this year!) or the chip. I would study the specs of the MB carefully, and consider changing chip and ram to the max it can handle. Jump the graphics card to whatever you want to spend, and don't forget the power supply and hard drives. Your SATA limits will be set in the MB. But it's strange how this sort of upgrading can rapidly add up to something close to a new rig altogether.

8 years or so is a reasonable lifetime for any PC. If you're playing other games those could create more pressure than SE for fancy stuff like NVME SSDs and similar - a rig 1 metre away that I built late last year for my grandson for FORZA Horizon 4 runs faster than his family's 2 year old XBOX.

7 hours ago, davoshannon said:

Just a quick word to Nehaberlan. Really good job with the original Kalena Rios. She looks very, very like the real person. And she's alive and well in my game for a long time - looking after Breezehome in Whiterun, and me occasionally,

A very agreeable +1 from me!  ?

On 6/1/2021 at 5:41 AM, nehaberlan said:

Great Job !!!

I don't have a fancy PC.

I still have LE.

I start to think about installing SE just see her. :)

I have a question for you...

My PC has:

RAM 16.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 668MHz

and

2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GT 740

Will it be sufficient for your version, or not? Which one do you suggest for me?

Cheers...

Nehaberlan...

The RAM should be enough, for the graphics I can offered reduced textures if necessary, but I'd try her like this. I'd say it depends if you have a lot of other big textures for stuff like landscape or so. Of course you can reduces your general graphics settings too if you notice that the game has problems.

I used to run Skyrim on an old GeForce 470(!) with medium settings and it worked just fine.

A bottleneck could be the processor, as that's what handles the SMP-physics. But if you don't have a lot of NPC's around that use that at the same time, I don't think you'll notice any problems.

I suggest you try her like this and if the 3BA body is too much, I can always give her a normal CBBE body - that will work. :)

6 minutes ago, Bluegunk said:

I use Nether's Follower Framework where I can add outfits to followers.

Seraphina has her (fantastic) outfit welded on to her?  Is there an easy way to remove the outfit so I can use it with my NFF outfit system?

Thanks!

I use the Simple Outfit Manager along with NFF. That one forces an NPC to use whatever you give them, no matter what outfit they originally come with.

51 minutes ago, Blue Firefox said:

I use the Simple Outfit Manager along with NFF. That one forces an NPC to use whatever you give them, no matter what outfit they originally come with.

Thanks, I know the one!

But what I was after is removing her outfit (which I can do by console) without accidentally removing any (ahem) body parts! :)

Edited by Bluegunk
On 5/31/2021 at 8:30 PM, Bluegunk said:

Thanks! Makes sense on the vampire stuff. It's only because I saw it in the ESP - it made me wonder.

I've enough vampire followers anyway. It's not easy getting around Skyrim as I keep getting my neck chewed...   ?

The clipping is on the upper bum cheeks, and it's only slight.

New Skirt mesh uploaded, the clipping should be gone. It was clearly showing in Outfit Studio, my mistake. ;)

On 6/2/2021 at 6:48 PM, Bluegunk said:

Thanks, I know the one!

But what I was after is removing her outfit (which I can do by console) without accidentally removing any (ahem) body parts! :)

I attached a "No Default Outfit" ESP, now she should keep all the needed "extras" but wears no clothes. The clothes will still be there if AddItemMenu is used, so you can still give it to her later. Please try it out and tell me if it works.

FOLLOWER - Seraphina CBBE 3BA SE - No Outfit ESP.7z

18 hours ago, Blue Firefox said:

I attached a "No Default Outfit" ESP, now she should keep all the needed "extras" but wears no clothes. The clothes will still be there if AddItemMenu is used, so you can still give it to her later. Please try it out and tell me if it works.

FOLLOWER - Seraphina CBBE 3BA SE - No Outfit ESP.7z 7.12 kB · 0 downloads

Very many thanks!  I'll let you know how I get on.  ?:)

And....woo hoo! Perfect. I really, really appreciate the help.

The outfit you delivered with her is superb. But it is also nice to be able to use the NFF outfit system, which has a habit of ripping the original outfit off and storing it in some place where it can never, ever be found again.

I can now equip her outfit along with others.

Cheers!

Edited by Bluegunk
On 6/3/2021 at 10:12 PM, swsjr said:

So, I guess I'm the dumb one. Where do you find her? You don't say - why wouldn't you? Checked Hall of the Dead from original mod - not there.

Yes, she's always there, either on the benches right next to the doors or the ones to the sides.

On 6/6/2021 at 8:06 PM, BeefyJackal said:

A very nice mod! Will you be making more followers?

This was a port, so I didn't "make" it apart from my updates. ;)

Maybe in the future as I always wanted to do my own characters (not just futa), but for now I have other projects to work on.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi 

Really good job on this. Looks really good and I was hopeful to get it working.

Installed ok etc. Unfortunately, there seems to be a problem with the skeleton on my set up. The breast weight is all wrong and the breasts don't move on the body correctly. I suspect it is something I am doing, but I have checked and rechecked the requirements and I have all of them installed and working at the correct versions.

For my physics body to work I have HDT-SMP and CBPC running on top of CBBE 3BBB. I suspect the custom race/body combination is a bit off somehow, because when I check the outfit in Bodyslide the reference body doesn't load a texture. 

If you had any thoughts about the physics set up you are using, that would be appreciated, otherwise I don't think this will work for me. Shame. Thanks, K.

• 1 month later...

For some reason she won't register as a male for Sexlab animations. It keeps giving her a strapon. I tried manually changing her gender in both Sexlab and SLEN's MCMs, but still had that issue. Also her schlong does not appear in the SOS menu, SOS's MCM says she does not have a schlong (she does, it is visible), even after restarting it. 

Do you have any idea how I could fix this?