I recently saw a video showing a bunch of werewolf on deathclaw animations in skyrim (i think the animations were from HCOS). From the looks of it the deathclaw was classed as a werewolf and seemed to just be a reskin of a regular werewolf, but it doesnt look like the old werewolf had been replaced because there was both the deathclaw and werewolf on the screen at the same time. The deathclaw was using the skin from fallout 4 along with features i assume are from the "morenastycritters" mod.

Would this have been done in something like source or is it possible to add a deathclaw reskin to werewolves in skyrim by just copying the mesh over, using something like NifSkope?

I would think no, since this isn't just changing the color of a brick on a block. The body of the deathclaw is not (I think) the same shape as a werewolf.

However, with other rigging programs, 3DSMax maybe? you could take a deathclaw skin and attach it to a werewolf skeleton, which would give it the same movement. I think then if you either call it a "werewolf thing" and leave it as a werewolf race, all of the animations would work (or maybe call it a gargoyle instead, or something that exists with similar movement).

16 hours ago, karlpaws said:

I would think no, since this isn't just changing the color of a brick on a block. The body of the deathclaw is not (I think) the same shape as a werewolf.

However, with other rigging programs, 3DSMax maybe? you could take a deathclaw skin and attach it to a werewolf skeleton, which would give it the same movement. I think then if you either call it a "werewolf thing" and leave it as a werewolf race, all of the animations would work (or maybe call it a gargoyle instead, or something that exists with similar movement).

Thanks for the info, i'll see what i can do :)