[DOA5LR] Real Nude Mod : Remastered

DOWNLOAD Real Nude Mod : Remastered

https://mega.nz/file/kD9iSKDT#B8MEicLOiM63bxdC_KK85bxQuWuUDSQL2h-YsXoGURy4

This nude mod is based on Harry Palmer's Real Nude Mod : Complete Edition

But the links are dead in his thread.

So I downloaded archive files from here.

and Honoka body model from SaafRats's HLOD nude mod. (I changed her pubic hair mesh)

Also pubic textures from NiteGuardian's Complete Nude Remix mod.

- Added all female characters (except alpha152)

- Fixed some issues on textures

- Fixed game crashed when kokoro's event scenes

- This mod has DOAX3 sweat texture mod made by me

- Rim light OFF version included

- Shaved and bush version included

- Fixed hair collision for some characters

- Fixed normal map textures

Please report if you find any glitches or something.

Thanks to every people that who made original nude mods.

Edited by MyRabbit
  • 3 weeks later...

Awesome job! (excellent formatting on the post IMO) I'm glad you took the time to catalog, roundup, cleanup, and post your work. As I understand it most content creators and userbase have moved on from DOA5. These days new and returning users (here and elsewhere) stumble upon decrepit threads full of dead links or old versions of content. Your work is much appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

Oooohhhh You are back! I'm sorry that I didn't ask to you about using your mod. I thought you left modding community.

If you want I will delete this mod.

Sorry for my really bad english.

Edited by rjqnraos19
  • 3 months later...

Amazing work, thank you very much, that was exactly what i was looking for when i returned to DOA5. I have some questions though, is the dirt effect removed from these nude textures? I couldn't make them appear. And any chance you could make a version with the original HLOD's labia textures?

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/2/2021 at 4:01 PM, rob_ij said:

Amazing work, thank you very much, that was exactly what i was looking for when i returned to DOA5. I have some questions though, is the dirt effect removed from these nude textures? I couldn't make them appear. And any chance you could make a version with the original HLOD's labia textures?

I am really sorry for late reply. I couldn't visit lover's lab for some reason.

I deleted dirt effect because dirt UV messed up, sorry.

and this was not HLOD nude mod. I remember HLOD mod using honoka's body model. only honoka using HLOD model in this mod.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/13/2022 at 10:32 AM, IceNeo said:

How does one install the mods? I tried placing the mods in the dlc area and changing the steam api data but nothing happens.

Try use Autolink or lnk_reshuffle.

Sorry, this is not DLC mod. actually I don't know how to make custom DLC.

• 2 weeks later...
  • MyRabbit changed the title to [DOA5LR] Real Nude Mod : Remastered
  • 1 month later...
21 hours ago, Frasca23 said:

Hi, the fact that we can now change the pubic hair via autolink is awesome, but what about the clean versions? As far as I'm seeing the option these are no longer there

From my understanding its a texture file and that you can replace with the LR Photo Studio to your liking (free tool). Simply pick a texture for the model in question without pupic hair and replace a body texture  from the set. But yes you would need a texture without pubic hair if its not included, one would need to find one first.

LR Photo Studio can display 4 variants of a set. rjqnraos19  does provide seven so one can not see all variants with LR Photo Studio.

Thanks rjqnraos19 for the great work.

Edited by Meister89
added preview info to LR Photo Studio
On 4/22/2022 at 10:12 AM, Meister89 said:

From my understanding its a texture file and that you can replace with the LR Photo Studio to your liking (free tool). Simply pick a texture for the model in question without pupic hair and replace a body texture  from the set. But yes you would need a texture without pubic hair if its not included, one would need to find one first.

LR Photo Studio can display 4 variants of a set. rjqnraos19  does provide seven so one can not see all variants with LR Photo Studio.

Thanks rjqnraos19 for the great work.

Technically there are still the old "clean" versions which can be used, problem is that he is updating all the girl with improved textures etc.

So the clean version are a bit outdated since these are no longer here. I hope he'll add them back eventually

Anyway I agree, thanks rjqnraos19!

EDIT: It looks like in the last update some of the girls have a clean version, not all of them though

Edited by Frasca23
On 4/25/2022 at 10:01 PM, Frasca23 said:

Technically there are still the old "clean" versions which can be used, problem is that he is updating all the girl with improved textures etc.

So the clean version are a bit outdated since these are no longer here. I hope he'll add them back eventually

Anyway I agree, thanks rjqnraos19!

EDIT: It looks like in the last update some of the girls have a clean version, not all of them though

Thanks for using this mod!

you guys can select clean pubic with autolink

like this

base pubic hair for each character -> clean -> 5 more bigger pubic hair

Edited by rjqnraos19
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 12/10/2023 at 5:54 PM, Ikalou said:

Hello,

I'm sorry for asking but the google drive link is dead. Would anyone able to reupload it?

Here you go.

OP took the link down because he became informed that explicit material was illegal in his country apparently. Don't expect him to come back but this is his most recent update before the takedown, with the addition of Alpha.

Real Nude Mod.zip