I NEED HELP :)

Hello guys and girls. 

I am writing with Google translate. I apologize for my mistakes;

I have 3 questions

• Is there a mode for different cum?
  • I wanted to load extra clothes but the game doesn't see? (the location i uploaded: TheKlub17\Mod\ActiveMod)
  • Sometimes the model I created does not fit in the clothes. is there any solution? 

Note: version I have is 10

Can you help me please? I'm new yet, sorry ^^ 

• Is there a mode for different cum?

For Cum you can use the POV option by pressing "X" or using the Bukkake cumshot across the top.  You can also make your models orgasm on their own which creates a cum shot. In sequencer you can also add an orgasm to the timeline to make your models cum.

• I wanted to load extra clothes but the game doesn't see? (the location i uploaded: TheKlub17\Mod\ActiveMod)

If you are adding additional clothes in the form of mods you need to put the clothing addon in the TheKlub17\Addons folder.  Addons are usually zip files or folders that include Image, Scene, and Script folders inside.  Most of the time these addons will come with textures.  Textures are go in the ActiveMod folder.  If the extra clothes is simply a retexture of base game clothing, you just need to put the textures in Activemod.

• Sometimes the model I created does not fit in the clothes. is there any solution? 

If you used a Body Mod, there is a chance the clothes clips on specific clothing since the clothing was not made for that body mod.  Your options are to:

1. Use the Body Mod or clothing meant for the Body or Clothes
  2. If available use Customizer Morphs for the clothing to make adjustments (Most older clothes do not have this)
  3. Use the AntiClipping Morphs in game to make adjustments. (They kind of suck and there is no documentation for how they work)
  4. Use a Morphing Body....there is XBody, available in Klub Exile that has over 200 Morphs to make fine adjustments to the body
  5. modify the clothing in Blender to fit (This takes time and you need to know how make clothing but this is the cleanest method to make clothing fit.),