Best body/skeleton mods supported by Mod Organizer 2 ?

I have tried various mod managers - Nexus, OBMM, MO2 etc. Only MO2 has given me a stable game everytime with minor to no ctd's even after playing for around 5+ hours. This week i started playing oblivion for the first time with MO2. Its kind of unbelievable but for some reason after configuring and adding various tweaks like Engine Bug Fixes etc, it feels as if the game has became as stable as Skyrim SE. Today i tested Oblivion with multiple cheats, used fast travel countless times, alongwith my all 70 activated mods, yet, the game i started at around 2'o clock around noon crashed only after 8:30 of night. Truly unexpected.

Now i am looking for suggestions about mods that completely replace all vanilla bodies with a seamless version. Somehow Robert's body mod and Oblivion character overhaul mod are causing neck seam errors and body discolor issues. Also, even after installing Universal Skeleton NIF mod, the body shape is stretching all over Cyrodil. Please suggest MO2-friendly body/skeleton mods. Thanks!

I myself have always used only WryeBash, and there have never been such problems

I don't think there are bodies that have no seams (on the neck). Since the seam can be for different reasons - because of the normals of the edges of the body (near the neck), also different textures (head and top).

The body can become discolored because its unwrap does not match the texture unwrap (in other words, the texture is not for this body)

the body can stretch due to the fact that it has vertices that have no weight for your skeleton - (the skeleton is missing bones referenced by the weight of the body vertex)

4 hours ago, TDA said:

I don't think there are bodies that have no seams (on the neck). Since the seam can be for different reasons - because of the normals of the edges of the body (near the neck), also different textures (head and top).

Yeah, I mentioned that with...

On 5/21/2021 at 11:09 PM, LongDukDong said:

1)  Neck seams happen often depending on what texture combinations you have.... and happens ALWAYS.  I mean, if you have some clothing piece that can cover it like a neckband, you could be covered.

... in the Fix my Load Order post made this past week.

Mod tools, (Organizer or Bash) do not affect the mods.  It is that the tools used are tools which gives you freedom on how to install and order mods in Oblivion.