While the Cthulhu - Cosmic Horrors mod does add at least something, I would love more lewd tentacle content in Rimworld. Maybe some unique animations for those creatures, or things that use their parts through Rim Genes, maybe something unique. Just anything.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I’m in favor of a tentacles mod and I think it should be flexible. So it’s possible to replace certain body parts with tentacles (natural, mechanical, bionic, insectiod) and have thoughts and precepts related to it.  Also tentacles should have a definable size and wether they are hard or soft and length which will have various effects. 

so some pawns could have a fetish for this others could find it abhorrent, some tentacles could cause massive amounts of fluids, some could injure pawns, some could implant eggs, maybe some could directly implant a pregnancy, inject venom, drugs, nourishment, etc. 

as an idea too, maybe the ability to either inject or remove blood. Maybe leave behind an attachment (essentially add a tentacle to the recipient/victim)

I think you could say replace a pawns arms with “bionic tentacles” that in general have reduced manipulation but then very high sex ability.  Others could grant the ability to bind a pawn (can’t escape or fight back, gets the bound buff/debuff, arrest percentage +50%)

I think the approach should be a framework for them as appendages then they can be added to humanoids or animals then a race that just has them could be added later. 

in theory it should add new sextypes.  Thinking like extreme deep penetration, single/multiple orifice multi penetration (8 tentacles in one hole) with buffs or debuffs. And yes these could be both consensual or non-consensual.  And I think if it’s allowed injuries from tentacles, and as an added option that it’s possible to kill the recipient/victim. 

Another idea is possible multiple partner support, (requires enough tentacles)?

im not a programmer, but just trying to flesh out ideas and discussion. I’m in favor of supporting everything then disabling parts that people might not want.  Maybe add a simple sample creature and a few simple sample body parts. 

Edited by PeachyBeechMTi
  • 1 year later...
6 hours ago, kakkaohjus said:

good-news-everyone.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=28

8557543962a9dc4a4e40500c9aaba49ed690a218

Anomaly expansion provides!

Yeah,  it really is on the mark there.  There are even tentacle rape caves that you can see in other screenshots,  Great vore opportunities too for those interested in modding that(we have a guy and his work is appreciated)

Look at this bad boy,  a whole map possibly dedicated to tentacles.  We ought to make them a roll on vulnerability(The RJW stat).  If its lower then a certain configurable point an attack from them begins a tentacle rape.

ss_7d7b26a612e1e801e106e46093c3e21162ad6

Edited by Lonewolf222

Anyone know what happened to the Tentacle Love mod?  The thread seems to be nuked, which is a shame, because Anomalies prompted me to finally get around to making an account to download it and try it out only to find it gone.

On 3/16/2024 at 12:08 AM, SeroZugar said:

Anyone know what happened to the Tentacle Love mod?  The thread seems to be nuked, which is a shame, because Anomalies prompted me to finally get around to making an account to download it and try it out only to find it gone.

It got nuked? well, it's a good thing I had downloaded it before it did. I'm guessing it got nuked thanks to the upcoming DLC.

Not sure if I should upload it without the mod author's permission, but if allowed, I'd be more than glad to reupload the version that I had when I downloaded it a couple months back.

• 2 weeks later...

I was invited to a private message so be shown the reason why Tentacle Love was removed.

image.png.3e0f36954a68dc1e555e02339d6f5162.png

They also ask for anyone who still has the mod and wants to keep it preserved to remove their authorship from the about.xml.

Unfortunately, I know way too little about modding in general to be the one to help preserve it, as there's not a lot of great tutorials out there. I learn best from watching video tutorials, but there isn't a single good up-to-date tutorial on YouTube, and reading a tutorial isn't exactly a strength of mine, thanks to ADHD. I'm also rather reluctant towards learning C# or any C languages in general, since I have a rather unfortunate history with learning them all in the past.

edit: Deleted my link since apparently there's a different version already out.

Edited by Sarimax
I was requested to delete a download link.
11 hours ago, Sarimax said:

I was invited to a private message so be shown the reason why Tentacle Love was removed.

image.png.3e0f36954a68dc1e555e02339d6f5162.png

They also ask for anyone who still has the mod and wants to keep it preserved to remove their authorship from the about.xml.

Unfortunately, I know way too little about modding in general to be the one to help preserve it, as there's not a lot of great tutorials out there. I learn best from watching video tutorials, but there isn't a single good up-to-date tutorial on YouTube, and reading a tutorial isn't exactly a strength of mine, thanks to ADHD. I'm also rather reluctant towards learning C# or any C languages in general, since I have a rather unfortunate history with learning them all in the past.

anyways, here's the version of the mod I have:
Tentacle0.3.1 1.4.zip

please delete this version, I already posted the version with the requested changes on the rjw add-on list

14 hours ago, Skömer said:

please delete this version, I already posted the version with the requested changes on the rjw add-on list

Done.

Sorry, I'll make sure that if I ever learn to create mods to use your version instead.

• 2 weeks later...