Wickedwhims + Pets Stuff = Nada?

I'm confused, why is there an icon to filter pets in Wickedwhims but no pet animations available?  I realize that other mod out there covers pets, but while he put a lot of work into that mod, its kind of a pain to use it and Whims together.  So I'm just curious, are there any plans that anyone out there is aware of for pet stuff to be added to Whims now that Wicked Pets, which I assume was integrated to Whims, no longer exists.  And if if Wicked Pets is an attachment for Whims, does anyone still have it?  The guy did a good job with his mod but it has no integration with whims and perversions, and it just creates larger save files because there's two heavy script mods in the game instead of just one.  My save file went from 8 megs to 10 when I used the non named mod, had to start a new game just to get it back down, wouldn't back down even after removing it from the pre-existing save.  

In short, is Wicked Pets an add on for Whims or like the mod I won't name and totally independent?  If its independent, I have no interest in it, and if it doesn't work the latest version of Whims, same goes.  But if it is an add on and still works, anyone who wants to share it.. feel free :).  The creator has been banned so I hope requesting that mod isn't against the rules.  If so, my apologizes.

In a nutshell: WP was an addon for WW.

Download Devious Desires by ColonolNutty from f95zone.to - there the pet, watersport, scat, rape and milk fetishes are included (and may be removed if you don't like them).

DD works fine with 99% of the other mods ... there may be one or two exceptions. Mod which break whenever EA releases an update are not properly designed and may cause issues not only for DD.

56 minutes ago, Oops19 said:

DD works fine with 99% of the other mods ... there may be one or two exceptions. Mod which break whenever EA releases an update are not properly designed and may cause issues not only for DD.

DD was the mod I wouldn't name, I figured since he was banned from this site it was best not to mention the name of the mod.

I didn't care for it, it isn't integrated with whims or perversions, so any sex acts one does with DD don't count on the Whims statistic page, and all of WP's moodlets like lost virginity, etc,.  I was hoping Turbo would do his own pets add on for Whims but it doesn't look like that's happening, unless he has a newer build he hasn't publicly released yet.

4 hours ago, Deviancy said:

DD was the mod I wouldn't name, I figured since he was banned from this site it was best not to mention the name of the mod.

I didn't care for it, it isn't integrated with whims or perversions, so any sex acts one does with DD don't count on the Whims statistic page, and all of WP's moodlets like lost virginity, etc,.  I was hoping Turbo would do his own pets add on for Whims but it doesn't look like that's happening, unless he has a newer build he hasn't publicly released yet.

Turbo is definitely NOT going there.  He's making 40K a month on Patreon, and not going to touch anything that would endanger that.  Even if it was posted elsewhere, it would get back to the Patreon moderators.  So even if he was ok with the content, he's not going near it anyway.  

Also, he doesn't even link tentacle animations on his pages.  There's quite a few out there, and they work fine, they're just not linked on his pages.

The pet sort button is there simply because it's the same interface that the base game uses for traveling/invite to hang out.

9 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

Turbo is definitely NOT going there.  He's making 40K a month on Patreon, and not going to touch anything that would endanger that.  Even if it was posted elsewhere, it would get back to the Patreon moderators.  So even if he was ok with the content, he's not going near it anyway.  

Also, he doesn't even link tentacle animations on his pages.  There's quite a few out there, and they work fine, they're just not linked on his pages.

The pet sort button is there simply because it's the same interface that the base game uses for traveling/invite to hang out.

As far as I can tell, Devious Desires borrows a lot from Whims, and I don't see Paetron going after Turbo for that, so I don't think he'd have an issue if someone else did the same but made it an extension rather than entirely new framework mod, but I dunno, Paetron is goofy.  Personally, I don't trust that site with any of my personal info, so I used a dummy email account to create an account on their site just to look things over, but that's as far as I'm going to go with that site.  Besides, I'm old school, modding is about sharing is caring, don't believe in profiting from it, but don't condemn those who do.  We all have our different beliefs, and as long as they don't harm others, to each their own... ya know. 

• 7 months later...

DD reads and supports animations which are available for WW and DD.
So you can use all the animations you have (except of a few animations with broken tuning files which DD can not convert - I don't know whether they work with WW).

PS: It does not support animations for Poseplayer but these are often SFW or static poses anyway.

• 1 year later...
21 hours ago, TRISTANA221070 said:

Hola,
les recuerdo que la zoofilia esta prohibida y penada por la ley. Lo que para ti es solo un juego es una tragedia para los animales. Soy parte de una asociación que lucha contra la pedofilia y la zoofilia que son desviaciones sexuales.
Gracias por su ayuda.

Tu no eres muy espabilado esto es un juego, no la vida real, yo tambien estoy en contra de matar y etc... y seguro que juegas al call of duty ¿estas matando personas en realidad? no porque es un juego, ninguna persona sale herida ya que son 0101011.Buenos dias

• 2 months later...
On 3/22/2023 at 10:07 PM, TRISTANA221070 said:

Hello,
I remind you that zoophilia is prohibited and punishable by law. What for you is only a game is a tragedy for the animals. I am part of an association that fights against pedophilia and zoophilia which are sexual deviances.
Thank you for your help.

its a game stfu. go help REAL animals and kids then, jeez you guna fight me over pixels? XD

Edited by daedracuck
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/18/2023 at 7:29 AM, daedracuck said:

its a game stfu. go help REAL animals and kids then, jeez you guna fight me over pixels? XD

On 3/23/2023 at 3:07 AM, TRISTANA221070 said:

Hello,
I remind you that zoophilia is prohibited and punishable by law. What for you is only a game is a tragedy for the animals. I am part of an association that fights against pedophilia and zoophilia which are sexual deviances.
Thank you for your help.

the dude do moral on Lovers Lab XD he need jesus more than us