[SEARCH] CBBE 3BA (3BBB) for Legendary Edition

1 hour ago, 27X said:

except the part where ngos comes with unp bodies.

Yeah, but apparently Diamond Skin allow to convert from UNP to CBBE and would make the mod able to be used even tought I'm a CBBE user.

I have the info from Demona Mortiss on the Discord.

The others options are either to switch from CBBE to UNP -and I have no idea on how difficult and long it would be-

Or to switch to Special Edition, and even there, I ain't good at even setting up Skyrim in the first place with the FNIS, skeletons and Bodyslide studio. ^^'

12 hours ago, kurokurokurokuro said:

Diamond Skin allow to convert from UNP to CBBE and would make the mod able to be used even tought I'm a CBBE user.

I have the info from Demona Mortiss on the Discord.

I have no fucking idea what this is supposed to mean but "Diamond Skin" is literally a 2 second gamma curve filter applied to Fair Skin.

Here's a protip: If someone has to spend their entire waking internet profile being a half assed copy of NINI whom is herself a thief to get any upvotes on nexus, you should probably ignore them.

Furthermore Fair Skin comes in both CBBE and UNP, so if you insist on keeping CBBE, surprise, there's an option for that.

Further furthermore CBA is CBBE, whom ever told you it's compatible with UNP much less unp LE is an idiot. No such animal exists.

If you want to convert the NGOS meshes from UNP to CBBE install the mod as normal and then replace the mesh folder with the CBBE meshes you're already using. Replace the texture folder with CBBE textures you're already using. Literally that simple.

3BA doesn't exist for LE unless you build and convert the meshes yourself with Cathedral Optimizer.

13 minutes ago, 27X said:

I have no fucking idea what this is supposed to mean but "Diamond Skin" is literally a 2 second gamma curve filter applied to Fair Skin.

Here's a protip: If someone has to spend their entire waking internet profile being a half assed copy of NINI whom is herself a thief to get any upvotes on nexus, you should probably ignore them.

Furthermore Fair Skin comes in both CBBE and UNP, so if you insist on keeping CBBE, surprise, there an option for that.

Further furthermore CBA is CBBE, whom ever told you it's compatible with UNP much less unp LE is an idiot. No such animal exists.

If you want to convert the NGOS meshes from UNP to CBBE install the mod as normal and then replace the mesh folder with the CBBE meshes you're already using. Replace the texture folder with CBBE textures you're already using. Literally that simple.

3BA doesn't exist for LE unless you build and convert the meshes yourself with Cathedral Optimizer.

Hum, the thing is the Mesh folder has much more folders insides than my regular mesh one.

There is also files dedicated to the outfits (who are responsibles for the crash in the first place)

nymph1.png

If you want to convert it to CBBE the procedure is as it says @27X . The folders to be edited know

beastnymph;

desertnymph;

nightnymph;

woodnymph;

Nymphoutfit ( converted with Bodyslide and Outfitstudio)

:exclamation:   There is a specific dress (can't remember which one) that if worn, causes CTD 

1 hour ago, Lestat1627 said:

If you want to convert it to CBBE the procedure is as it says @27X . The folders to be edited know

beastnymph;

desertnymph;

nightnymph;

woodnymph;

Nymphoutfit ( converted with Bodyslide and Outfitstudio)

:exclamation:   There is a specific dress (can't remember which one) that if worn, causes CTD 

Alright, but I ain't sur about how to converts the outfits with Body Slide.

I'm also curious for the textures files. Since the Texture folder on Body Slide studio is empty...

56 minutes ago, kurokurokurokuro said:

Body Slide studio is empty...

probably reads the original textures   How to apply Textures

as regards the textures of the body, you will have to put those for CBBE, it would be better if you have different types, so as not to have them all the same but, diversifying between the various races of the Nymphs 

To convert clothes  Introduction to Modding with NIND

13 hours ago, kurokurokurokuro said:

Hum, the thing is the Mesh folder has much more folders insides than my regular mesh one.

There is also files dedicated to the outfits (who are responsibles for the crash in the first place)

nymph1.png

That's because the outfits are broken, not because of anything to do with CBBE or UNP.  The issue was reported to the author a year ago and never fixed. Frankly you should just remove the outfits or replace them with something else. If you're converting to CBBE you'll be replacing them anyway.