Companion Margarete Lena V5 plus English Patch

Companion Margarete Lena V5 plus English Patch

View File

Adds companion Margaret to Lena, who has lost her memory. You must help your inseparable companion find it. This plot includes 58 quests (with a good scenario), and a couple of surprises. Margaret Lena can change specializations, has an extensive wardrobe and is just a funny companion. The girlfriend management system is quite friendly, in general, I recommend it to everyone, despite all the shortcomings of the mod. The adventure begins with the Archmage's Quarters at the University.

Requirements: Oblivion v. 1.2.0416; OBSE; HGEC

Thanks: Takirell for corrections, Sipmpy Red for support. peterkris

How is it confusing, you can use the English  .esp on any version,  Chinese,  russian...etc. The other files are just resource. You could install evy race over it is up too you. The orginal thread on these site had 2 voice resource patches... it's still just resource. I just haven't gotten to uploading it yet. It's a old mod, so you could look for it. 

19 hours ago, sunhawken said:

How is it confusing, you can use the English  .esp on any version,  Chinese,  russian...etc. The other files are just resource. You could install evy race over it is up too you. The orginal thread on these site had 2 voice resource patches... it's still just resource. I just haven't gotten to uploading it yet. It's a old mod, so you could look for it. 

Ok well don't see where it says they just resource or if they 2 different versions or if you can/should use some the extra stuff or if can use on either version or anything...  

But again just mainly because I found it odd Chinese is 1.03GB for seemingly all the main stuff (not the voices and horse files that are separated ie guess just resources) while assumingly Russian? (doesn't say it is and files in English) is only 750mb.

I don't see a way of knowing the significance of the differences?

It seems like maybe Chinese version just added their own maybe unofficial/optional things like to beautify added npcs and armor and hopefully just them (no compatible issues)?

Or could be Russians just have older version potentially even missing out on more then looks?

->

Only thing I can understand easily, is that Chinese apparently adds music, otherwise no idea what like Soya exactly is other then something to do with hair I guess (again assuming that means maybe changing a characters hair?), while the Russians just added the omod conversion set-up and otherwise just has less stuff).

?Thanks for reply, will likely just give it a try in near future using the Chinese version (just main folder and not touching resources).

If can, can you please tell me if I am right/wrong on my assumption that Chinese simply changes the added armors/npcs and otherwise is same thing and should be non-issue. (and also adds music).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I've tried both versions. The Russian version (with russian esp) is radically different from the Chinese version, most notably Lena's look herself. It also has less features than the Chinese version, I think. It's also in russian font (Cyrilic). If you put an English patch over it, it will summon the Chinese ver with English dialogues and whatsoever, though there's still some leftovers in Cyrilic, so long as the resource is there, but as mentioned before, it has less features. So just install the Chinese ver altogether from the beginning.
Still... Why does my Lena (chinese ver) looked different from the demonstration video in the chinese streaming site though? I noticed that her skin is lighter, has better face shape, and maybe it doesn't feature the mismatching body texture too? If anybody has a remedy to this, please let me know.

• 1 month later...

The eng patch is broken. I don't see faces and the body parts.

After a look with CSE, the race entries in eng version are pointing to directory AIR.

In original language it points to directory marglena.

There is only directory marglena in the archive.

• 4 months later...

In the english esp the path for Head (and head parts, eyes,hair) is characters\AIR\  
meshes\Characters\AIR\EvyRace\Head.nif
textures\characters\AIR\EvyRace\Head01.dds

meshes\characters\AIR\EvyRace\Hairs\Nani0427\011.nif
textures\Characters\AIR\EvyRace\Hairs\Nani0427\011.dds

meshes\characters\AIR\EvyRace\Eyes\EyeLeft.nif
textures\Characters\AIR\EvyRace\Eyes\EvyEye_001.dds

In the meshes and texures folders is no AIR folder.

In the original esp you have the right path
Characters\marglena\L-eE_Head002.nif
and all other paths are right too.

And both esp are dirty as hell. A auto TES4Edit cleaning is not enough. ( more than 20 cell, more than 20 dialogs, ... deleted)
And about 30 hair and 15 eyes deleted, because the meshes and textures are not in the folders. More than 10 scripts fixed.

You can install EvyRace meshes and textures.  !!! In the EvyRace Mod version I have the path for head/hair/eye meshes is meshes\characters\EvyRace\...  not meshes\characters\AIR\EvyRace\
And the textures path is textures\Characters\EvyTexture\   not textures\Characters\AIR\EvyRace\
So you must rename the folders to get it work with Companion Margarett Lena

Or you install my cleaned esp ( also a EvyRace version available)
-----------------------------------
I made a clean esp that works with the files you can download here.

You have to install the Marg Lena V5 package.part1.rar to Marg Lena V5 package.part4.rar files.
And the 519818223_CompanionMargarettLena5.0.7z

The 4 rar files. All 4 files in one folder and then unpack part 1  and all 4 files will be unpacked.
The file you get are:
黑萨摩尔材质.7z
you need don't need it, the creatures files you need are in 玛格莉娜V5改进加强终极完整版.7z

玛格莉娜V5终极版修正补丁V4.7z  the original esp, you don't need it

玛格莉娜V5终极版语音包.7z
You don't need it. Lenas Attack and Hit sounds , but they are also in the main files 519818223_CompanionMargarettLena5.0.7z

File you need:
玛格莉娜V5改进加强终极完整版.7z
The main files, almost the same as  in 519818223_CompanionMargarettLena5.0.7z  but some missing creatures files, Lenas walk and idle animations, . . .
Before you install:
Delete the Marg Lena V5.esp !!! Original esp

If you use Lovers/LAPF open the meshes\Characters\ and delete the _1stperson folder ( a old 1stperson skeleton )

Open meshes\characters\  and delete Ren_Remodel folder ( not used in the Mod )

If you can not speak japanese you can delete the voice Files. Open Sound\  folder and delete the Voice folder ( Not FX and magelina folders)

Now you can install the file.

Now unpack 519818223_CompanionMargarettLena5.0.7z
Before you install:
Delete the Marg Lena V5.esp !!! Original esp

If you can not speak japanese you can delete the voice Files.
Open Sound\Marg Lena V5.esp\F\   folder and delete all voice files that are not   aaQServantTopics_Attack...  and aaQServantTopics_Hit...
The same in  Sound\Marg Lena V5.esp\M\
In some of the Attack and Hit voices are a few japanese words, but most are without words.

Now you can install the file.

If you install the Companion Margarett Lena 5.0 (English) esp.rar  you wil have the missing head, eyes, hairs .... because they are not in the files.
Install my cleaned esp  (only not cleaned thing is a changed vanilla chest with a Mod book )

--------------------
Things you must do after the installation:
Now you have to change textures\creatures\horse\Zira's Demonic Mounts\ and rename the 1 folder to 5
And copy some textures and open nif in NifScope and change texture path in one nif .... add some missing textures, 2 nif with wrong collision...

Install my fixes it and you don't have to do anything.

Open the fixes folder and copy meshes and textures folder into your Oblivion\data folder.

Now choose a esp:
In the files are evy Race meshes and textures, but in folders that none of the esp use.
I made a evy Race version. See "Mara Lena EvyRace esp" folder.

Updated version, added more missing textures.

Companion Margarett Lena 5.0 cleaned(English) esp 3.7z

-----------------------------------------
Missing things I still have not found  (I hope that's all, I opened and checked about two thirds of the nif with NifSkope)
missing textures: also the _n.dds

textures\armor\jg elven\capewhite.dds

textures\armor\jg elven\male\jgelvencuirass.dds
textures\armor\jg elven\female\jgelvencuirass3f.dds
textures\armor\jg elven\jgstone.dds

But I think the armor is not used in the esp.

If anyone has these textures in their game folders, please upload them.

Edited by fejeena
11 hours ago, BIGJacob said:

Textures from DMHHHv1.7 compilation  or original mod

Thanks... also for the download Link , I missed two Orb textures.

I found textures\armors\hentai\hsuit\a.dds   in HentaiMania 1

And textures\weapons\brewbeard\talonblack.dds in brewbeards Talon Mod

only missing is   textures\armor\jg elven\capewhite.dds

textures\armor\jg elven\male\jgelvencuirass.dds

textures\armor\jg elven\female\jgelvencuirass3f.dds

textures\armor\jg elven\jgstone.dds

From AncientWelkyndArmor.nif

in Folder meshes\Kosai\

All other textures of the nif have path textures\kosai\welkynd armor\  , and are in Margarett Lena Mod.

But if I checked the "Marg Lena V5.esp" right the armor is not in the Mod.

----------------------

EDID

New file uploaded with more fixed missing textures. See my post above.

Edited by fejeena