long lost mods

Bashis

every once in a while i see people posting looking for momod for new Vegas, apocalypse armory for fallout 3, ect. but they just don't exist anymore due to having ripped content from other games.

guess ill get right to the point, i save every archive i download on a secondary harddrive for situations like this, as such i have all those long deleted mods. How much trouble would i be in if i were to upload them and post links here on the labs? i know you guys are a lot more tolerable than the nexus, but I'm not going to do something like this without a greenlight from someone higher up, because i can't get in touch with the authors for permission to redistribute, nor do i know their distribution policies before they were all banned/removed.

*edit, ok here it goes, ill start by putting up fallout 3's apocalypse armory, and new Vegas's momod v10a, and theyll be up until someone with the authority to tell me to remove them does, (original mod creators or the devs of the game they are using ripped content from)

also if a mod has just up and vanished from nexus i may have it as well, wont hurt to ask me, and if i do have it i can add it to this list. no guarantees though, if i don't have it chances are i cant get it.

NOTE: mega has some messed up linking, and it never redirects you right from a hyperlink, so i deleted one t from the https part of the address so a link wouldn't generate, so when you copy/paste, you need to add the second t back in for the link to work.

FALLOUT 3 MODS:

Apocalypse_Armory_V2_0-14773-2-0: htps://mega.co.nz/#!Qg1DQCBC!MLLIwQ5fUgzsTXS3D-QIZRk9kykb3g9b6C7snyw7bPo

NEW VEGAS:

MoModV10-41361-10: htps://mega.co.nz/#!wokETDRR!R-U1liPFk0gggoeHsPuRBl-rF6pxU9vZSAepBrUn4qo
MoMod update 10a-41361-10a: htps://mega.co.nz/#!osEXVRDY!T_ClewsQm6acc3oQRA91BRYmplJzwKCY8q8Bexkaacw
Harderman optionals-41361-10a: htps://mega.co.nz/#!A0MyFAhD!YmwOXUQJka3mt83kxMXpLG7bNrByXsEFvPVqGKkfTAE

MoMod-Terminators-41361-10a: htps://mega.co.nz/#!B90WxDSQ!BQSTvGNjn4y_dChl4mAUVlurrUA9wkwUi8LUAPSw90k
MoMod-Aliens-41361-10a: htps://mega.co.nz/#!hstkTZSY!AFQnYBh3WurZ_mW3Q4nB5Vd7Xo0wsbOW3IyjWV_Fk64

AWOP-MoMod-41361-10a: htps://mega.co.nz/#!Y0dmlDSR!KvoytELvykJDiFc1C1B8Y2W3y7hT8mzgfEBDX1zdnoQ

if you think i could get away with it then hell, ill throw down links, and no I'm not posting a list of all my archives and sending them by pm, wayyy to much work, more or less Im gonna start by throwing momod and apocalypse armory out there, and if you know of another mod that was removed for whatever reason, you can ask me and if i have it ill add it to the list in the op

fallout 3's apocalypse armory is up in the OP, momod will be later tonight, most likely. keep the new links on the labs, don't go passing them around like AIDs, and chances are they wont even be a blip on the radar, and then they can stay here forever. because if someone with the power to tells me to remove them, i will.

*edit, ok momods up as well, those are the 2 main ones that i can think of that everyone wants but are gone, if anyone has other requests i can dig through my hard-drive, no guarantees though.

now all we need is a breeder episode with face-huggers and terminators :)

sorry i don't keep track of mods by the authors names, just by the name of the mods themselves. what are the names of the plugins you are looking for specifically?

There is a "fixed" Awop patch for MoMod still up on the nexus. Do you by chance have the Increaswed Wastelandland Spawn (iws) plugin for MoMod? Also, since Dogtown has been unbanned (last I checked) its likely some of these will be coming back at some point.

sorry but i don't have the iws plugin, i use more than just momod to populate the wasteland so my game is chaotic as hell without it, so i never thought to download it.

@mailamea

after looking through my stuff i do have a mod that has saiden storms name in it, its a weapon effects plugin, if he puts his name on everything then that's the only one i have of his, if not then i could have more and not know it.

i can tell you right off the bat, unless it adds more spawn "nodes" or whatever you want to call them, places that mobs spawn, chances are the only thing an iws plugin does is increase the number of creatures that spawn per node, which can be done in all of 4 minutes by hand in nvedit, under leveled creature just increase the "count" entry for whatever mob type you want more of.

• 2 weeks later...

Kay, got the Teminator and Aleins ones plugged in, but...where do i go to fight them? Can't find them anywhere

Pretty sure they are just added to lvled lists, meaning they just spawn randomly. I know for a fact aliens share deathclaw spawns, so if you really wanna see some you could head over to the promontory. Terminators probably share spawns with the bigger robots, so bunkers, abandoned buildings and such, but your pretty much dead if you find a T-800.

Hmm...you might want to upload the tomb raider armor and back pack here. It's needed for some sexout pregnancy meshes but it's no longer on the nexus.

took all of 45 seconds to find a working download link for the armor, didn't have to register or anything, just click and download. Not on nexus doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Sorry but I'm not going to upload other peoples work when its still readily available elsewhere.

i dont have it, but that mods very misleading, as you still cant change your race with it without losing your perks n stuff, what it allows you to do is modify your hair, name, and facial structure without losing stuff, which you can already do without a mod.

so if you actually wanted to change race you would still be s.o.l., because it didn't do that in the first place.

the mod just lets you press activate on a mirror then launches either face changing, name changing, or hair changing, which all can be done with console commands, with no mod, and wont wipe your perks

Edit Name: shownamemenu
Edit Hairstyle: showbarbermenu
Edit Face: showplasticsurgeonmenu

A little off topic

How do you arrange your folders for mods... I have had large collections sometimes in the 100's of megabytes of compressed zip folders until it gets so big and disorganized that I get frustrated and eventually start deleting them. At first I didn't mind because I could always find them again. Now some are not available and I kind of regret not having them. Even if they didn't work because they were outdated I might of been able to use some textures or something myself. You know organization naming etc. Or is your collection just as disorganized as my own

@theskid

Did you find it yet. I tried and couldn't.

A little off topic

How do you arrange your folders for mods... I have had large collections sometimes in the 100's of megabytes of compressed zip folders until it gets so big and disorganized that I get frustrated and eventually start deleting them. At first I didn't mind because I could always find them again. Now some are not available and I kind of regret not having them. Even if they didn't work because they were outdated I might of been able to use some textures or something myself. You know organization naming etc. Or is your collection just as disorganized as my own

@theskid

Did you find it yet. I tried and couldn't.

i got a big folder called new vegas, and in it, subfolders such as weapons, visual fx, hud/utilities, questmods, clothing, body base, companions and so on, and just store my .rar archives accordingly. for things like sexout that get updated regularly, just overwright the old with the new as to not have craploads of versions of the same thing. so when i want to find something, i just go look in the correct folder.

Archived