Trails of Cold Steel IV - Nude Textures

Trails of Cold Steel IV - Nude Textures

This pack will (a strong emphasize on will) modify as many female clothes to more revealing ones as possible.

The mod includes a loader with easier selection and install. It comes with backup functionality.

I try to aim for diversity, so there will be more options for every character, and I don't want to just copy-paste all the juicy details either, I want them to be unique to every character, but that takes time. I'll plan to update this mod regularly, so feel free to follow to it.

What's included? - Well right now, not so much:

• Juna Active Red swimmsuit: Changed to transparent. Three options available: with only pubes, with genitals with pubes and with genitals without pubes.
  • Juna Shirt - Full skirt removal
  • Juna Magical - Removed the leaves on the back, for better view
  • Juna Lloyd - Removed skirt
  • Juna Casual - Full skirt removal
  • Altina Shirt - Full Skirt removal
  • Altina Swimsuit - Removed the frills from the swimsuit
  • Altina Kitty Noir - Removed the frills from the swimsuit
  • Musse Shirt - Full Skirt removal
  • Musse Swimsuit - Removed the frills from the swimsuit
  • Emma Swimsuit - Removed the veil around her waist, for a better view
  • Emma Magical - Full skirt removal
  • Fia Ninja - Deeper cleavage, by removing the fishnet area
  • Laura Princess - Deeper Cleveage, by removing the accessories
  • Sara Swimsuit - Removed the shirt for better view

Hope you'll enjoy them, as I was certainly enjoyed doing them. If you might run into any problems, feel free to reach me.

• 2 weeks later...

Dear teosz,
I play ToCS 4 on a Linux computer on Steam, and the patch is not working there. Also, I didn't find the Active Red swimsuit, but I got it from another source :)

I did follow the instructions in the guide, except for downloading the mod from DoA.

Is there anything additional that I need to do yet? I would be helped very much with a picture of what my Win64 directory should look like.

Kindly,

Tiressia

On 5/20/2021 at 4:58 PM, Tiressia said:

Dear teosz,
I play ToCS 4 on a Linux computer on Steam, and the patch is not working there. Also, I didn't find the Active Red swimsuit, but I got it from another source :)

I did follow the instructions in the guide, except for downloading the mod from DoA.

Is there anything additional that I need to do yet? I would be helped very much with a picture of what my Win64 directory should look like.

Kindly,

Tiressia

Hello,

You don't have to download anythin extra, the DoA basemod is included, and the Active Red is a DLC costume (same with all the other edit-worthy costumes). Honestly I don't know whether this mod works under linux or not, I can't really test it. Your folder structure inside Win64 should look like this. Inside the Mods folder should go the selected costume(s). When you start a game a yellow text should appear in the bottom left corner, that indicates that the framework loaded. If it is present, and you've placed the files in the mods folder, and still not working, unfortunately then it won't work on Linux.

Without being too technical, regarding your request: With the publicly available tools it is currently impossible to remove the shoes, as they are tied together with the clothes. The same goes with being completely naked. If I remove the swimmsuit, there will be a gaping hole in the body. I'd need to stich it together and then reimport. And right now the re-import part doesn't work.

folders.png.5cff5572d911e9a28bbb2bd204464f1c.png

5 hours ago, Golden Power said:

Sounds awesome. I like that you're doing pubes for the girls and detailed genitals. Which other girls do you plan on modding?

Thank you. Right now every swimsuit costume, skintight clothes, or ones that has removed skirts are good candidates. The others need some (or more) hacking. I've planed to release a Musse one already, but turned out that the school uniform costume doesn't use normal channels for the bottom. Without normal channel the retextureing looks like only a bad sticker, so I had to postpone it. The next one will be for the Swimmsuit costume of Emma. It is almost ready, but needs a bit of a polishing.

I didn't know where to put this, so I'm posting it here.

I have the mod working, following your instructions, and you made me a very happy gamer!!

Keep up the good work. I'll keep following this topic, looking forward to more updates.

Perhaps changing the clothes' opacity can be reduced to 0?

By the way, for some reason my Steam version is a bit buggy (not due to your mod) so I linked Steam through to the repack from fitgirl.site, which comes with 18 DLC's. Your mod is doing great there.

With many thanks and kindest regards,

Tiressia

On 5/22/2021 at 2:22 AM, Teosz said:

Thank you. Right now every swimsuit costume, skintight clothes, or ones that has removed skirts are good candidates. The others need some (or more) hacking. I've planed to release a Musse one already, but turned out that the school uniform costume doesn't use normal channels for the bottom. Without normal channel the retextureing looks like only a bad sticker, so I had to postpone it. The next one will be for the Swimmsuit costume of Emma. It is almost ready, but needs a bit of a polishing.

Sound great. Musse is one of my favourites.

Will all girls have the same pussy textures or will you personalize each one? That would be cool if possible to do. But whatever you can do is greatly appreciated. Should make a Patreon. So am I correct that this mod at the moment only has one girl (Juna?) That Emma edit looks delicious. 

Hello Teosz,
I posted some Juna FYI's on https://cdn.shiarta.me/?gallery=tocs4_1 with some peculiar things that I noticed.

Casuals
The top part of her chest is hollow, allowing us to peek inside. In the costumes menu it looks okay.

Crossbell
This would look particularly good without the skirt, I think.

Lloyd
The inside of her skirt, of the part that is behind her, follows the camera; it's always visible. Imo, it would look better too without the ribbons that protrude from under her skirt. But that, ofc, is my own personal opinion.

Let me know please when you downloaded the pictures, or when you're done studying them; shiarta.me is my own site that I have for a hobby, and I'd like to remove the pictures when they're no longer needed.

Kindly,
Tiressia

The hole problem may be caused by a shared hash.
The mod can fix it by adding a check_first_index = XX to the .ini.

@Teosz I also recommend cleaning the d3dx.ini as I saw you're using the same one from venus vacation.
Which has plenty of hashes and useless commands for this game.
I will also provide a cleaner version below.
As a sidenote hashes will change based on texture quality and possiblyy with resolution.
d3dx.ini

Commands you can run to speed up process and fix.

Spoiler

CommandListDUMP - For duming textures/models
CommandList_ToCS_UI - If you replaced UI textures
CommandList_ToCS_Shadows - To fix lightning going through the character
CommandList_ToCS_Environment - Similar to above but fixing shadows not properly being displayed on surfaces

@Golden Power I plan to make everyone different. The mod has everything in the previews, and a bit more as well. I just didn't update the whole description, insted made a changelog, and it is listed there.

@Tiressia Thank you for the headsup.

• With the casual clothes, I was either careless or one of the other costumes conflicting, I'll check it and fix it in the next release.
  • With Crossbell cheer the skirt and the top are in the same buffer, so it would place a hole in poor Juna. Sadly no alpha channel either to just "erase" the skirt.
  • Lloyd costume: Not sure I understand well, if the two belts (or the buttons) are, what you mean, then again, same thing as with Cheer.

@The Butler Thank you, much appreciated. It seems like you have significantly more experience than I am. If you don't mind I've sent you a private.

On 5/22/2021 at 2:22 AM, Teosz said:

Does anyone know if these mods affect controller support on Steam? I played TOCS3 with PS4 controller no problem but no matter what I do this game won't recognise my PS4 controller. I've added your mods but I don't think that is the issue? I can't even select new game because my PS4 controller isn't working for this particular game but works for every other one. Anyone know why?

8 hours ago, Golden Power said:

Does anyone know if these mods affect controller support on Steam? I played TOCS3 with PS4 controller no problem but no matter what I do this game won't recognise my PS4 controller. I've added your mods but I don't think that is the issue? I can't even select new game because my PS4 controller isn't working for this particular game but works for every other one. Anyone know why?

That's a game issue. There are some tutorial on how to make it recognize PS4 controller on google.

12 minutes ago, The Butler said:

That's a game issue. There are some tutorial on how to make it recognize PS4 controller on google.

I know but I have successfully used my PS4 controller on Steam for TOCS3 and a lot of other games. But TOCS4, no matter what I doesn't recognize it. Well, so long as it's not the mods then I'll figure it out eventually.

I still can't get my PS4 controller to work with the Steam for who knows what reason. Even in big picture mode the ps4 controller works but once I click into start up TOCS4 it suddenly doesn't respond.

Also I don't know if this is related to your mod or not but there first hour of gameplay has revealed some funny problems. Namely, a lot of people have see through heads or no hair. Anyone else having these issues?

It's so strange... Everything worked perfectly with TOCS3 on Steam so I'm at a loss as to why I'm suddenly having controller and graphic issues

PXL_20210524_233532056.jpg

PXL_20210524_232927367.jpg

6 hours ago, Teosz said:

@Golden Power Yeah it must be the mod. I'll check up on it, and address this as well. Maybe it was too premature of me to release it so soon. Could you tell me which ones did you enable? Might narrow down my search.

first thanks for the mod even with the issue, I`m also having this same issue

juna installed With Genital, without pubes, Costume: Casual

muse Costume: Shirt Costume: Swimsuit (removed

Costume: Magical

Costume: Ninja (deeper cleavage)

Costume: Princess (deeper cleavage)

just one idea, would be good to have a bat file to run on the game folder to bkp the original files, I had two installation ready, one to mod and other to really play

7 hours ago, Teosz said:

@Golden Power Yeah it must be the mod. I'll check up on it, and address this as well. Maybe it was too premature of me to release it so soon. Could you tell me which ones did you enable? Might narrow down my search.

No trouble my guy. I'd take my characters having no hair if the girls were nude. I uninstalled the game and will try again now. Hope that fixes the controller issue. I used the following mods:

SARA SWIMSUIT

MUSSE REGULAR COSTUME NO SKIRT

FIE NINJA EDIT

JUNA PUBES WITH GENITALS

EMMA MAGICAL GIRL EDIT

JUNA  COSTUME NO SKIRT

Basically anything that removes their skirts I use. 

Top that, onoio. I love the mod already.

I actually arrived here looking for a bare foot swimsuit mod, but instead of having no shoes, they have no brains. I consider that progress :D

Perhaps my wishlist mod may arrive after all yet?

@onoio@Golden Power@Tiressia Thank you for the feedback. I'll look into it and try to fix it.

I've actually already made a graphical loader, with the ability of selecting and installing the different mods, and it also has a backup function. When I'll finally be able to push the new version it will include that as well. I really try working on it, however issues come one after another. The Musse one (at least the one I had spent days working on) is a dead end right now, the Emma one is also stalled at the moment, I just don't really like the result, so I decided it is not ready yet.

I know it sounds like all promises and basically nothing delivered yet. I am working on it, but always got sidetracked by the issues. Haven't even played the game in weeks, and I am still only at chapter 2. ?

Ok so another update... I deleted the mods and the 3d migoto etc stuff so that I had a clean version of the game. And now, yes, I can use my PS4 controller perfectly to play TOCS4 on Steam. It seems the mods somehow were stopping that. I really have no idea how or why. 

So issues with the mods for future reference:

-Unable to use PS4 controller for steam with mods installed. PS4 controller previously worked perfectly with TOCS3 on Steam with nude mods installed. PS4 controller works perfectly once TOCS4 mods were deleted. 

- Characters seems to be missing skulls and hair. Actually didn't mind this as was kinda funny but still might be a concern for others.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to trying your mods in the future again. For me the biggest issue was that it locked out my PS4 controller support. It definitely was the mod as it works perfectly once I deleted them. Anybody can take a guess why that is?

5 hours ago, Golden Power said:

Ok so another update... I deleted the mods and the 3d migoto etc stuff so that I had a clean version of the game. And now, yes, I can use my PS4 controller perfectly to play TOCS4 on Steam. It seems the mods somehow were stopping that. I really have no idea how or why. 

So issues with the mods for future reference:

-Unable to use PS4 controller for steam with mods installed. PS4 controller previously worked perfectly with TOCS3 on Steam with nude mods installed. PS4 controller works perfectly once TOCS4 mods were deleted. 

- Characters seems to be missing skulls and hair. Actually didn't mind this as was kinda funny but still might be a concern for others.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to trying your mods in the future again. For me the biggest issue was that it locked out my PS4 controller support. It definitely was the mod as it works perfectly once I deleted them. Anybody can take a guess why that is?

Try to filter out if it's a mod issue or 3dmigoto entirely.
Rename Mods folder to something like EXMods and launch the game.
If controller still does not work it's 3DMigoto fault and not an specific mod.
If it does work, a particular mod might be causing it.
You can single it out using the same process. Renaming the folder by putting EX at the start of it's name.

If it's 3dmigoto fault you can use a 3rd party program called DS4Windows. And change button layout to DS4 Controller on game launcher.

2 hours ago, The Butler said:

Try to filter out if it's a mod issue or 3dmigoto entirely.
Rename Mods folder to something like EXMods and launch the game.
If controller still does not work it's 3DMigoto fault and not an specific mod.
If it does work, a particular mod might be causing it.
You can single it out using the same process. Renaming the folder by putting EX at the start of it's name.

If it's 3dmigoto fault you can use a 3rd party program called DS4Windows. And change button layout to DS4 Controller on game launcher.

Thanks for the advice. I played Bullet Girls Phantasia and TOCS3 on Steam with nude mods installed and my PS4 controller no problem. So I strongly suspect it is 3d migoto that was the issue but I'm not 100% sure.

Ds4 is a mess on my computer. My current method is just connect with my PS4 controller to my PC with Bluetooth and I can play and game wireless on Steam.

Because I put the mods on TOCS4 before I played it for the first time I ended up unsure why my PS4 controller wasn't working as usual. You can see my earlier posts were worried the mods were causing that. I did some tests, deleted the mods folder and still had the same problem (controller input wasn't working). Finally I deleted 3d migoto and I was able to use my PS4 controller as normal on Steam. So for now I'm enjoying TOCS4 without these glorious nude mods.

Question though: Would these mods work without 3d mig?