XDI isnt working, how do I fix this?

XDI will need patches for unofficial fallout patch, Sim settlements 2, CWSS and probably other stuff, this is guaranteed a conflict of something else altering dialogue or some patch missing.

Also your loadorder seems a bit problematic, all that UAP and aaf stuff (defo silverperv erectionfix) should load very last together with merger/fixes

try to disable BetterSettlersNoLollygagging.esp see if that helps

load "player comments" much further down in your load order.

I recommend using FO4EDIT (Xedit), load all your plugins, apply filter to check for conflicts, see what stuff that overwrites XDI then get rid/move around those mods or try and make a patch

Data\Interface\DialogueMenu.swf is the only file change that would cause a conflict with XDI. XDI's version is archived so even if you don't have other mods that alter it loaded, check you don't have a residual loose file version in your folder.

• 1 year later...
On 5/10/2021 at 12:41 AM, Carabosse said:

Data\Interface\DialogueMenu.swf is the only file change that would cause a conflict with XDI. XDI's version is archived so even if you don't have other mods that alter it loaded, check you don't have a residual loose file version in your folder.

Excuse me. Where is Data\Interface\ if I use MO2?