Dropping out of school

In MCC there is an option to drop out (quit) but this gives me an error (exception).

Plus, nothing changed. Hence the error i assume.

Is there a way to quit school?

19 hours ago, wutpickel said:

In MCC there is an option to drop out (quit) but this gives me an error (exception).

Works for me.

The setting in MCCC is just a cheat you enable that allows teens, or children I think, to quit school.

You have to select the sim you want to quit and think you can use the phone to quit job, well quit school but it's the same principle anyway.

If you have any other school mods they might be causing the errors as I don't use any myself. 

44 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

Works for me.

The setting in MCCC is just a cheat you enable that allows teens, or children I think, to quit school.

You have to select the sim you want to quit and think you can use the phone to quit job, well quit school but it's the same principle anyway.

If you have any other school mods they might be causing the errors as I don't use any myself. 

Mm.. i do not have any school things running. I was looking in to that before though.

The way i tried to quit was through the MCC by selecting the person. After i initiated that, the error appeared.

This is very strange.

I have to check the phone again. Don't remember if there was actually an option.

Anyway, i will reinstall everything to have a clean slate. Have to sort some mods out. To many that i do not need really especially for makeup and such.

Do you know how to read the exception files? If i look at them, i am totally lost. Sometimes it actually says that mod or so. But with this, i am not sure.

Anyway, thank you

lastCleanException.txt lastException_63755517311.txt

8 minutes ago, wutpickel said:

Do you know how to read the exception files? If i look at them, i am totally lost.

You still have this not needed mod, TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_InappropriateUnlock.package

Hope these aren't Skyrim mods: SkyrimLL_BimboAspiration.package, SkyrimLL_BimboTrait.package

Don't see anything else specific but I'd remove Sims4 Community Library and Devious Desires for further testing but only because I don't have them installed and don't have errors.

You sure that sim you're using isn't broken?

14 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

You still have this not needed mod, TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_InappropriateUnlock.package

Hope these aren't Skyrim mods: SkyrimLL_BimboAspiration.package, SkyrimLL_BimboTrait.package

Don't see anything else specific but I'd remove Sims4 Community Library and Devious Desires for further testing but only because I don't have them installed and don't have errors.

You sure that sim you're using isn't broken?

Perhaps.

Thats why i re-downloading everything just to be sure everything will work.

Well, not the first time i go through this.

Anyway, thanks. Though i still do not understand these log files.

Oh, the unlock mod. I think i have it but not installed.

These Skyrim thingies are the bimbo traits. Yes, the naming but it was for Sims 4.

1 minute ago, wutpickel said:

These Skyrim thingies are the bimbo traits. Yes, the naming but it was for Sims 4.

Figured, I think any Skyrim mods would crash the game big time.

2 minutes ago, wutpickel said:

Oh, the unlock mod. I think i have it but not installed.

Only mentioned it because it was shown in your exception file.

If these are old LE's you should delete them.

4 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Figured, I think any Skyrim mods would crash the game big time.

Only mentioned it because it was shown in your exception file.

If these are old LE's you should delete them.

Did not work even with a clean install.

But, i tricked the system. I enabled the option in MCC and then i made myself older and then back young. This seemed to work as i do not have a job now.

8 hours ago, wutpickel said:

But, i tricked the system. I enabled the option in MCC and then i made myself older and then back young. This seemed to work as i do not have a job now.

Could just be a glitch unless MCCC has some new bugs.

I've been having problems with sims getting dressed into nude outfits after vanilla woohoo even with all the proper settings in MCCC.

Started happening a couple weeks ago  because before that everything worked as normal.

I'm about to remove all mods except for MCCC to try getting to the bottom of it. 

4 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Could just be a glitch unless MCCC has some new bugs.

I've been having problems with sims getting dressed into nude outfits after vanilla woohoo even with all the proper settings in MCCC.

Started happening a couple weeks ago  because before that everything worked as normal.

I'm about to remove all mods except for MCCC to try getting to the bottom of it. 

Dunno.

I have the vanilla whoohoo disabled.

For my gameplay i have only partial undressing, but i think animation call that and sometimes overwrite it as the top or the bottom are undressed even though i have selected not undress. But thats ok with me.

23 minutes ago, wutpickel said:

For my gameplay i have only partial undressing, but i think animation call that and sometimes overwrite it as the top or the bottom are undressed even though i have selected not undress. But thats ok with me.

Not all animations follow the WW dress code, some do, some don't.

My undressing/dressing for vanilla woohoo was caused by wrong WW settings I must have changed recently.

I loaded an older WW export settings file before I made the changes and now it's working normal again.

Primary use of woohoo is for my Female Servo Sexbot, (with mods to make her look human)

Servos are disabled for WW autonomous sex but not for MCCC woohoo.

She seems to be bi-sexual as she'll woohoo with almost anybody.

On occasion my male human sim gets a surprise woohoo from other female sims as well.

Just breaks up the regular action a bit and they seem to always ask for WW sex after woohoo anyway, lol. 

2 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Not all animations follow the WW dress code, some do, some don't.

My undressing/dressing for vanilla woohoo was caused by wrong WW settings I must have changed recently.

I loaded an older WW export settings file before I made the changes and now it's working normal again.

Primary use of woohoo is for my Female Servo Sexbot, (with mods to make her look human)

Servos are disabled for WW autonomous sex but not for MCCC woohoo.

She seems to be bi-sexual as she'll woohoo with almost anybody.

On occasion my male human sim gets a surprise woohoo from other female sims as well.

Just breaks up the regular action a bit and they seem to always ask for WW sex after woohoo anyway, lol. 

Sexbot. Mm.. i think i never tried that. If it is like AI (movie), that would be something.

Anyway, right now i am trying to play as an elder. Thats a very different experience.

At the moment, i am just starting new games to try out different things. I have to think of a scenario that really satisfies me.

Maybe i just played to much.

As far as the error goes. Good thing you found it.

I actually never exported my settings. Maybe i should. Because there are many animations i just do not like but it seems no matter how many new games i do, the previous setup for animations is still intact. That is a little strange as i was assuming it would be reset for every new game.

14 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

Disabled animations are stored in a different file.

Import/Export is settings only.

Bummer. I kind of hoped that would be possible.

What i really miss is a animation loader that allows you to very simply disable. The menu is not the best and clunky if there are a lot of animations loaded. Like i have 3000+ and some it takes time to actually show the menu while its still loading.

36 minutes ago, wutpickel said:

Bummer. I kind of hoped that would be possible.

What i really miss is a animation loader that allows you to very simply disable. The menu is not the best and clunky if there are a lot of animations loaded. Like i have 3000+ and some it takes time to actually show the menu while its still loading.

Some of us wanted WW to have a cfg file like MCCC does so WW settings would work on any save.

Many try to load a new game and WW doesn't work anymore when it did on their other save and most don't know about the export/import feature and use it before starting a new

save so now their asking the same questions again, WW stopped working.

But that's the reason for disabled animations to be static as most of us only want to disable them once instead of every new game because now we can't remember which ones were disabled before.     

35 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

Some of us wanted WW to have a cfg file like MCCC does so WW settings would work on any save.

Many try to load a new game and WW doesn't work anymore when it did on their other save and most don't know about the export/import feature and use it before starting a new

save so now their asking the same questions again, WW stopped working.

But that's the reason for disabled animations to be static as most of us only want to disable them once instead of every new game because now we can't remember which ones were disabled before.     

All i can say is, that Skyrim SE (not sure about LE) had it quite great solved.

But Fallout (3&4) had no disabler, at least i do not remember.

I mean the disabling works, but its cumbersome. For instance, if i want just to disable particular animation from a sex act, i need to know what it does. That is not (for the most part) in the short description in the animation menu.

DD had it quite nicely solved. You can during the animation click on an object and see whats running and disable it.
WW has no such thing that i know of.

Bottom line is, nothing is perfect. Though its sometimes a pain.

I do not know what animation is actually running in WW. At least i haven't figured it. It does have a next button, so you can skip it.

You can, i assume, make a backup of WW disable since they are in the save folder in a json file.

4 minutes ago, wutpickel said:

WW has no such thing that i know of.

When an animation is running you don't like, pause game, hover your mouse over the left action menu on the Wicked Sex Icon.

You will see what is playing and by who, now go into WW settings and find that animation and disable it.

Ignore any warnings and just do it.

Sometimes I forget and have to start over, lol. 

41 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

When an animation is running you don't like, pause game, hover your mouse over the left action menu on the Wicked Sex Icon.

You will see what is playing and by who, now go into WW settings and find that animation and disable it.

Ignore any warnings and just do it.

Sometimes I forget and have to start over, lol. 

Hey thanks. I did not know that. I will try it. :)

Mm.. i think i am doing it wrong.

Is this the menu?

Ah, i think you have to use SHIFT and click on Wicked. There is a disable button.

2021-05-02 19_54_57-The Sims™ 4.jpg

2021-05-02 19_58_12-The Sims™ 4.jpg

2 hours ago, Scorpio said:

That one is to disable the sim from autonomous sex.

Look in Settings/Sex Settings/Autonomy Settings/Disable Animations

Sorry, my mous pointer is on the wrong menu. I meant the one up.

26 minutes ago, wutpickel said:

Sorry, my mous pointer is on the wrong menu. I meant the one up.

I missed the bottom menu that has the 'Disable Currently Playing Animation' short cut.

Never seen this one before but probably because I don't shift click when sims are doing it.

I've always gone with the harder way of going into WW settings to find the animation and disable it.

3 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

I missed the bottom menu that has the 'Disable Currently Playing Animation' short cut.

Never seen this one before but probably because I don't shift click when sims are doing it.

I've always gone with the harder way of going into WW settings to find the animation and disable it.

Well, i am sitting at the computer.

Yes, since it discovered that option, it is pretty much my go to way of changing things.

On 4/30/2021 at 8:07 PM, wutpickel said:

I am curious if there was an error with MCCCs latest build (prior to most recent EA patch as I didn't download the patch or newer MCCC). I tried the same thing, called the school to quit job. got a Exception error. Went into MCCC and did the cheat Quit Job. But kept getting calls from my Principal.

I had errors all the time. I did not keep them.

Like i mentioned. I made advanced age and reversed it and had not job after.

Got to use the SHIFT menu though.

1 hour ago, Neodarkside said:

I am curious if there was an error with MCCCs latest build (prior to most recent EA patch as I didn't download the patch or newer MCCC). I tried the same thing, called the school to quit job. got a Exception error. Went into MCCC and did the cheat Quit Job. But kept getting calls from my Principal.

Haven't used it to quit school in quite some time but before all you had to do was enable the  allow to quit school cheat in MCCC settings.

Then click on sim and find the MCCC menu option to quit school.

Look in your MC_settings.cfg (not while game is running)

Look for the Career entries.

"Career_AdultEmploymentRange": "70,80",
    "Career_ChildrenQuitSchool": false,
    "Career_Difficulty_Adjustment": 1,
    "Career_ElderEmploymentRange": "40,50",
    "Career_FillCareerInactiveOnly": false,
    "Career_TeenEmploymentRange": "40,50",

"Career_TeensQuitSchool": true,
    "Career_University_Difficulty_Adjustment": 1,

Save when finished

Tested on Yuki Behr using the phone menu to quit job and got LE, can't find the MC menu on sim to Quit School, it used to be in Sim Commands or Maintain Sim so it must be broken.

Tried another mod and got same error and checked with MC CAS > Remove Traits and she no longer has the hidden 'High School C Student', so IDK what's up.

BTW the new version of MCCC 8.1.1 broke the ghosts at Von Haunt Estate in Windeburg and made them human so don't take your sim there.