Faerie Follower

View File

Riften, right  side player home.

to add wings you need this:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/34571

this includes a spell to attach wings to a NPC, follower.

to have floating animation you need this (DAR)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/33746

(Animation included, but needs DAR to activate)

uses your body, skin, esp-FE, own race.

alternative version by arshesney can be found here:

Thanks to KS Hairs

For animation thanks to

RohZima

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/81993

gp160

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71391

they gave open permission on mod page

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/23/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    DAR, Animated Wings Ultimate
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

ok, fixed it. Vers 2

I tried to integrate wings and forgot to remove worn armor which uses head, hands etc.

removed now worn armor.

Wings is a permission problem, so you need this nxmod to attach them

Without DAR, the Faerie levitates, but walks in the air. Female behaviour walking, can only be solved by replacing via DAR.

For me, at least :)

added armor addon again, guess new race needs this, corrected path to sky197 and rebuild in CK.

I assume, because I have all assets installed I didn't see this.

My first new race, learn the hard way :)

If you have idle mods (like EVG idles and such) they will apply to her as well, I've tried to place her idle set in a very high DAR priority, but it'll still happen. I think the only fix would be to add a condition to exclude her in every other mod, but not feasible.

6 hours ago, T-lam said:

made you a version, where she stands on floor.

Align all the collisions on sitting becomes a nightmare, will check how to solve this.

Yeah I mean I half expected it but assumed it was MY problem not something in the mod cause to make something always flying i'm pretty sure it has to be an object that's emulating magelight or something?

14 hours ago, arshesney said:

If you have idle mods (like EVG idles and such) they will apply to her as well, I've tried to place her idle set in a very high DAR priority, but it'll still happen. I think the only fix would be to add a condition to exclude her in every other mod, but not feasible.

Yeah that's what I thought. So it's either nice follower or nice idles lol. I dunno faerie is gonna win out....

So i figured out its movement behavior overhaul - it has a special "deceleration" anim that takes over when an actor stops moving, and it looks like since there isn't an anim for that in the flying pack it takes over. Thanks for helping me figure it out

On 4/23/2021 at 1:43 PM, T-lam said:

Without DAR, the Faerie levitates, but walks in the air. Female behaviour walking, can only be solved by replacing via DAR.

For me, at least

I am flying around looking for your faerie, with my little pixie. I'm knee height. I am liking the mod, animated wings ultimate. I am not losing my Z key to activate flight and tons of different wings. Mine are rainbow, keep changing colors. Now if I could just find her. just installed the Sexlab.esm. It had some new spells for me to try. Now everyone in Riften are hovering around like mannequins. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...