Dragon's Dogma

Well in Japan the PC market is not very popular (most of PC games are visual novels or hentai games ) so they focus on Consoles.

I think Capcom should learn from Namco, PC gamers made petition to make Dark Souls on PC, Namco from the start said this won't be a good port since they don't have any experience in porting games to PC but still they made the game and it sold well since PC games want that kind of games on PC.

Pretty sure if DD would came out on PC it would be instant hit.

Well in Japan the PC market is not very popular (most of PC games are visual novels or hentai games ) so they focus on Consoles.

I think Capcom should learn from Namco, PC gamers made petition to make Dark Souls on PC, Namco from the start said this won't be a good port since they don't have any experience in porting games to PC but still they made the game and it sold well since PC games want that kind of games on PC.

Pretty sure if DD would came out on PC it would be instant hit.

Namco is bad exemple to follow, Sega is better, since they are deep in pc market. But unfortunately they have bad luck with choosing partners.

Well Sega release games on PC but they usually lack the polish and then good games like Binary Domain or Alpha Protocol go to PC with tons of bugs and poor pc port.

And Namco sued cdpr when they removed drm from witcher 2. So namco is sooooo gamer friendly :)

DD 2 would be pretty awesome but I really hope they don't add fast travel , fast travel is the worst it takes all the immersion out of a game what would be awesome though is mounts  mules ,horses , drakes and so forth .

have to agree with no fast travel. i mean travelling from one point to another like backtracking is usually a big chore for me but i rather have that option not available in this game as it completes immersion. this way every journey outta town/city is actually a journey and an adventure

Well with Arisen if you import save game from DD you get unlimited Ferrystone so that's basically fast travel.

But if they release DD 2 pretty sure they will add Fast Travel option since many revievers and gamers complained about lack of this feature.

I may pick up DD:DA at some point, but not now since Fuse comes out in 3 days and I kinda want to get that more then some DLC for Dragon's Dogma. By the time I get round to picking it up it'll probably have come down in price anyway.

I may pick up DD:DA at some point, but not now since Fuse comes out in 3 days and I kinda want to get that more then some DLC for Dragon's Dogma. By the time I get round to picking it up it'll probably have come down in price anyway.

Or Capcom will release DD : Arisen Complete Edition with new DLC :P

• 2 weeks later...

Since Fuse was pushed back to the end of the month, I decided I may as well get DD:DA. However I have one question: how oh how the fuck do I start the fucking DLC? All I'm getting is a quest marker (in purple) on the Cassardis village pier. It's really starting to piss me off, I even wen all the way into the post game to try and start the fucking quest.

You know, I really appreciate the various features they've added over time including the hard mode but would it kill them to add an option to make pawns shut the hell up?

Yes, I know the zombie is weak to fire. You told me already. I burned him. I can see that. STOP REMINDING ME.

You know, I really appreciate the various features they've added over time including the hard mode but would it kill them to add an option to make pawns shut the hell up?

Yes, I know the zombie is weak to fire. You told me already. I burned him. I can see that. STOP REMINDING ME.

Well you can make your main pawn talk less at the knowledge chair, can't say anything about the support minions you hire though. Oh and you can also disable the pawn subtitles in the options so you don't have half your screen taken up their meaningless chatter put into words. But yeah a mute pawns option would be awesome to have since the support minions are a mixed bag and you don't know if you're getting a quiet pawn or a chattterbox pawn.

Also completely unrelated to anything else mentioned: I love trolling the dragon in the second stage of his boss fight when I'm using a Strider, Ranger or Magic Archer by just sitting in the ruined tower firing arrows at it and avoiding it's fireballs, at least until it takes a certain amount of damage and fucks off.