Help adding SOS collision to HDT Skirt

Disclaimer: I posted this exact question a few days ago in the Technical Support Forum for Special Edition but haven't received any replies so far. In hopes of finding someone here who can help me since it's more specialized on HDT I'm going to try posting it here too. Apologies if this is considered duplicate posting. Link to the thread.

------------------

Hey, first of all I'm fairly new to Skyrim modding and especially HDT/SMP/NifSkope, which is why I'm here looking for help with an issue I'm trying to solve.

Basically my problem is that my character's Schlong (Futa/CBBE Body) is clipping through this HDT Skirt, since it's not colliding with it. So I tried finding information on how to add collision to the Schlong to interact with the skirt but I'm having a hard time finding any beginner-friendly information on how to achieve this. From what I've gathered so far I can use NifSkope to define collisions on clothes but I'm honestly a bit lost as to how to work that software.

Would appreciate it if someone could guide me on this or help me understand NifSkope a little better. Thanks in advance.

In case it helps, I'm using SoS - Schlong for Females and Equipable Schlong BodySlide 2.1 as well as SOS- Addon - Futanari CBBE SSE 1.1b.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/23/2021 at 9:12 PM, Ketsny said:

Nobody able to help? Seems like a simple solution for someone who knows how HDT collisions work but maybe I'm wrong.

i and many people have attempted to edit these meshes in the past, not a one of us has been successful. i personally have tried to edit these meshes for the LE version to work with CBBE or UNP, and have failed hard. the mod author seriously broke these meshes when making them, editing them would require remaking all HDT-SMP nodes in NifScope and refitting them in blender. this would be very time consuming and difficult, and this is not including putting in SOS nodes and sliders. what you are asking, i doubt any mod author would do without some monetary gain. in short this is unlikely to ever happen.

Im a mod author with several mods under my belt, i make mods on The Nexus under the name NefariousPBOnline, make mods here and make mods on all the fallen. so not really talking out my backside.

On 5/31/2021 at 5:22 AM, NefariousPBO said:

i and many people have attempted to edit these meshes in the past, not a one of us has been successful. i personally have tried to edit these meshes for the LE version to work with CBBE or UNP, and have failed hard. the mod author seriously broke these meshes when making them, editing them would require remaking all HDT-SMP nodes in NifScope and refitting them in blender. this would be very time consuming and difficult, and this is not including putting in SOS nodes and sliders. what you are asking, i doubt any mod author would do without some monetary gain. in short this is unlikely to ever happen.

Im a mod author with several mods under my belt, i make mods on The Nexus under the name NefariousPBOnline, make mods here and make mods on all the fallen. so not really talking out my backside.

Oh well, I appreciate the explanation. After all it's just a minor annoyance I had with the piece and I was under the impression that it was just a matter of changing a parameter or two.