LF Modder to put together custom package

LF modder to put together a lot of mods, in a working order. proabably quite a few of them.Ill send over list, if you can make them work, load order correctly, send them back in a file I can drop into vortex, or manually install. $100.0 through paypal, or whatever app you use.

1 hour ago, daddyshark80 said:

LF modder to put together a lot of mods, in a working order. proabably quite a few of them.Ill send over list, if you can make them work, load order correctly, send them back in a file I can drop into vortex, or manually install.

Pointless. Unless your machine is configured correctly it wont take mods without constant problems. And that's without factoring in the constant user error from someone too lazy to learn how to mod Skyrim.

3 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Pointless. Unless your machine is configured correctly it wont take mods without constant problems. And that's without factoring in the constant user error from someone too lazy to learn how to mod Skyrim.

As Grey Cloud pointed out there are a lot of factors to keep in mind. I wouldn't mind helping and being paid but, no one is going to be able to just send over a working mod list for you to dump and play. There is a lot of guides going over the nitty gritty though. Just have to look around. There are also random patches hidden in some mod threads as well that can help mods play better together. 

Best practice would be to look for a guide. Follow it. Install mods that affect whatever near each other. For example put all your armor mods near armor mods. Combat mods with combat mods etc. After that use body studio if you are using that. Wyrebash patch using a guide. Run FNIS. Hopefully your game runs smoothly after. If not you will need to debug try loot and see where loot recommends and make adjustments. In general xp32 skeleton needs to be at the bottom of your load order above animation mods except some of the creature anatomy mods like more nasty critters. 

From memory Mods affecting Lighting/Weather etc -> Overworld mods -> Combat Mods -> Sexlab Mods -> NPC Mods ->XP32 -> Nasty Critters -> Animations -> Armor/Weapons 

On 4/7/2021 at 2:40 PM, daddyshark80 said:

Lazy, ouch. I work 2 jobs, and have two kids. Wouldn't exactly say lazy, I don't have time to learn. Damn, why reply if you just be an ass

So your time is valuable but the time of others, especially those who made the mods in the first place is not?  You can't even spare the time to go to their mod page, read their instructions and download their mod (with or without giving them a thanks or rep boost if you enjoy it) and you want to call someone who points that out an ass?

YOU are the problem and YES!  You are being LAZY.  

Oh, and by the way, talking about folks or files that bundle mods together WITHOUT those mod makers permission is considered theft and is against forum rules:  https://www.loverslab.com/guidelines/

Thread closed.