SexLab SOS Strapon (Conversion For BHUNP) SSE

SexLab SOS Strapon (Conversion For BHUNP) SSE

View File

Just a simple conversion of an older mod (specifically the strap on) that adds support for BHUNP bodies. And at the original authors request, keeping it on LoversLab

(As a note I have no plans of doing this for CBBE, I don't use that body and this was originally done for personal use and I decided to share it for others that use BHUNP)

Edit: Feel free to grab useful additions that others have added on to this, they are appreciated for doing things I was not confident enough to attempt.

Credits:

Thanks to Ashal for the SexLab framework.

Thanks to Smurf, Vector and b3lisario for SOS.

And of course thanks to Changer for the original mod.

Special thanks to The 9 Tailed Yokai for providing pictures.

And a lovely shout out to all modders that continue to make Skyrim better.

Original Mod:

Yokai SOS Strap On 2.png

The_Elder_Scrolls_V_Skyrim_Special_Editi

The_Elder_Scrolls_V_Skyrim_Special_Editi

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/03/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    Schlongs of Skyrim SE, SexLab Framework SE, BHUNP (UUNP Next Generation) SSE
  • Regular Edition Compatible

Edited by Miss Khaos
12 hours ago, kretarias said:

And now the 3BA Version? ?

I mostly did this conversion for myself as I use BHUNP and figured I would share it here, I don't actually use 3BA so not sure if I'd want to try and get it working on that body or not because I just don't use that body myself.

2 hours ago, Radar1 said:

Miss Khaos Please convert-it for cbbe 3bbb ,please!

As I said above, this was mostly for personal use and I decided to share it. I don't have any intention on converting it for a body that I don't actually use, perhaps you could reach out to others that use CBBE to get it converted but I really don't want to go and set up a body I don't actually use just to make a conversion for something I personally don't use.

On 4/10/2021 at 8:01 AM, mikey7979 said:

The esp is still a Form 43 (SkyrimLE Format). Please update.

As this was just a conversion of the meshes to conform to BHUNP, I didn't want to touch the creation kit to update it from Form 43 to Form 44, also in a lot of cases doing so can actually break the ESP so I chose not to risk it as it still functions even as a Form 43. (If you really want your mod organizer of choice to stop telling you its Form 43 then by all means update it yourself cause I wont)

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you so much, I've been wanting and waiting for someone to make this for SE since I switched from LE.

Side note: I use the 3ba body with full smp (belly too) I dowloaded this ran body slide (it's under misc) and did a quick check in-game and everything seems to be fine, could adjust strap on up/dwn and it seemed to bodyslide far nicer than the regular, only saw one animation, but it looked fitted to my body, so double yea! didn't notice collisions but the smp belly isn't as sensitive, will have to check tomorrow. Just figured I'd let people know, if you use 3ba, this is for you too.

Blessings to you and yours in these strange and trying times, peace

39 minutes ago, WinterWolverine said:

Thank you so much, I've been wanting and waiting for someone to make this for SE since I switched from LE.

Side note: I use the 3ba body with full smp (belly too) I dowloaded this ran body slide (it's under misc) and did a quick check in-game and everything seems to be fine, could adjust strap on up/dwn and it seemed to bodyslide far nicer than the regular, only saw one animation, but it looked fitted to my body, so double yea! didn't notice collisions but the smp belly isn't as sensitive, will have to check tomorrow. Just figured I'd let people know, if you use 3ba, this is for you too.

Blessings to you and yours in these strange and trying times, peace

Tryed that a few moments ago. works perfect =D

• 2 months later...

I updated the plugin to Form Type 44 (SSE Spec) and ESL-flagged it so it's now an ESPFE and will not take up a plugin slot. Yes, I know there are divergent opinions vis-à-vis the necessity/benefits of resaving the plugin in the CK to update it to Type 44. However, I haven't read about it ever doing any harm.

Here is the updated plugin, wrapped up in a lovely 7z archive, so it's just drag-n-drop into your mod manager to install. Manually, extract the archive to your data folder and overwrite the existing plugin from this mod. Obviously, this is just one of several pieces of this stunningly-useful mod, so you still need to install the main mod, then install this update and override/overwrite the original.

SexLab_SOS-Stapon SE BHUNP ESPFE.7z

• 1 month later...
On 7/26/2021 at 10:43 PM, Vyxenne said:

I updated the plugin to Form Type 44 (SSE Spec) and ESL-flagged it so it's now an ESPFE and will not take up a plugin slot. Yes, I know there are divergent opinions vis-à-vis the necessity/benefits of resaving the plugin in the CK to update it to Type 44. However, I haven't read about it ever doing any harm.

Here is the updated plugin, wrapped up in a lovely 7z archive, so it's just drag-n-drop into your mod manager to install. Manually, extract the archive to your data folder and overwrite the existing plugin from this mod. Obviously, this is just one of several pieces of this stunningly-useful mod, so you still need to install the main mod, then install this update and override/overwrite the original.

SexLab_SOS-Stapon SE BHUNP ESPFE.7z 427 B · 23 downloads

Hey Vyxenne! Any idea if someone has patched this to enable HDT-SMP collisions a-la the Baka SOS SMP Patch? I tried my hand at it by bringing the collision tri from that patch into it and linking it to that xml file, but no dice.

Edit: Nvm, I figured it out. I had forgotten to update the name of the NiStringExtraData in the ShapeData nif to HDT Skinned Mesh Physics Object after pointing the path to the correct xml.

Edited by Gro_Lak
On 7/27/2021 at 4:43 AM, Vyxenne said:

SexLab_SOS-Stapon SE BHUNP ESPFE.7z 427 B · 23 downloads

The befit is that you can flag as ESPFE... and it is a good practice... You better don't do it, if you don't know what you are doing... If you know what you are doing, you know if you have to do it, when you might do it and when you better leave it as 43....

13 hours ago, Pfiffy said:
On 7/26/2021 at 9:43 PM, Vyxenne said:

I know there are divergent opinions vis-à-vis the necessity/benefits of resaving the plugin in the CK to update it to Type 44. However, I haven't read about it ever doing any harm.

The befit is that you can flag as ESPFE... and it is a good practice... You better don't do it, if you don't know what you are doing... If you know what you are doing, you know if you have to do it, when you might do it and when you better leave it as 43....

Someone informed me not too long ago that Form Type 43 plugins can be ESLified without issue. Who knew? I had read the exact opposite.

So I wouldn't necessarily count possible ESLification as a benefit of resaving a plugin from 43 to 44 unless you know of specific cases where a Form Type 43 could not be ESLified.

Edited by Vyxenne
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/31/2021 at 9:39 AM, Gro_Lak said:

Hey Vyxenne! Any idea if someone has patched this to enable HDT-SMP collisions a-la the Baka SOS SMP Patch? I tried my hand at it by bringing the collision tri from that patch into it and linking it to that xml file, but no dice.

Edit: Nvm, I figured it out. I had forgotten to update the name of the NiStringExtraData in the ShapeData nif to HDT Skinned Mesh Physics Object after pointing the path to the correct xml.

Would you be able to explain exactly how you did this or upload your file? Am I correct in thinking you changed the Name and String Data in NiStringExtraData of Sexlab Strapon.nif to HDT Skinned Mesh Physics Object and SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\BakaSOS\hdtSOSSMP.xml? Or was there more work you had to do?

20 hours ago, mastga said:

Would you be able to explain exactly how you did this or upload your file? Am I correct in thinking you changed the Name and String Data in NiStringExtraData of Sexlab Strapon.nif to HDT Skinned Mesh Physics Object and SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\BakaSOS\hdtSOSSMP.xml? Or was there more work you had to do?

That was part of it. I had to pull the actual collision mesh from the BakaSOSSMP patch, resize it a bit to fit along the strap-on shape, and voila. I'll drop it here, but I'll take it down if this mod author or anyone else takes issue with it. Kinda clunky solution since I'm no great talent, but hey lol. 

BHUNP Strap (HDT).7z

Edited by Gro_Lak
4 hours ago, Gro_Lak said:

That was part of it. I had to pull the actual collision mesh from the BakaSOSSMP patch, resize it a bit to fit along the strap-on shape, and voila. I'll drop it here, but I'll take it down if this mod author or anyone else takes issue with it. Kinda clunky solution since I'm no great talent, but hey lol. 

BHUNP Strap (HDT).7z 6.12 MB · 1 download

Thanks for this, would never have figured it out myself

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...