wow this place has really grown a lot! i didnt expect that.. i have been out of the modding game for a while but i keep coming back and i just have a better feel for it this time around.. better with blender better with Gimp better with nifskope and ofc better with OS.

sorry for my extended absence. i have been working on my old clean mods and want to finally get them finished. i rebooted my 1982 Conan follower mod and remade my solitude docks project. i may dip my toes into the dirty stuff in time but im going slow because i dont want to burn out again.

anyways. nice to see all the new faces and welcome to the play room. hope i can get back into the swing of things.. i may have to DL fallout and oblivion again so far since ive been back if only messed with Skyrim and i will not touch SE because to me LE is the one true Skyrim.

my allegiance has changed, im 100% Imperial legion now.. only way to get the world back in order is to make the legion stronger to break the Thalmor's hold on the empire. a weak empire gives the Elves Dominion.

we didnt save the world in Oblivion just to turn around and fight the empire we serve... did we?

1 hour ago, myuhinny said:

I don't play SE or mess with it either I could if I wanted to because I got it free since I already had LE but I saw nothing wrong with LE and instead of wasting time on SE they could of made a whole new game instead.

i agree with all of that.. i still refuse to play teso... i looked at some streams and its so far gone from TES.. seems like another run of the mill mmo cash grab.. honestly i feel like it was and still is the modding community that kept bethesda games going. then to just take that away with fo 76 and teso... i mean

gif-bethesda-fallout-games-4887886.gif

Ironic part about that is im wearing my FO 76 shirt rn.. my morrowind shirt grew legs it seems

if i could spend 20 mins in a room with Todd Howard TES1 and 2 would be remade skyrim style.. it would be a huge project but if we had a big enough team we could do it i would love to make static objects and textures for it..

if i had any say in it we would get back to the basics where you could put on mismatched armor like gloves and pauldrons thats one of the features i loved about TES3 it suffered in TES4 then in TES5 it was gone..  i liked wearing a robe over my armor to hid my set. i liked the floating rocks in vivec and the landscape.. siltstrider cliffracers.. all that good stuff got cut.. i know they were native to Morrowin and there was an attempt in the skyrim DLC but it was a lazy attempt..

im at a point right now where i want to do something big. something worth doing.. something that puts the DLCs to shame.

in oblivion.. then landscape and navmesh was EZ i made a map of middle earth it was about 1/2 the size of skyrim and there was so much i didnt know how to do it turned out to be a learning project.

what i have been thinking about doing is making a privet island for my docks mod that lets you go to a large island  where you can harvest Elswyre cane to make moon sugar.. some dunes and an oasis with a mansion maybe.. cool to have a house in skyrim.. even cooler to have your own privet island i think

• 2 weeks later...