Sim looks different in Sleep and Swimming mode ???

4 hours ago, ApolloXYZ said:

I dont know how to explain this. Anyhere here please help me fix this issue. In Everyday and athletic mode, the Sim looks just like the 1st picture but in Sleep and Swimming mode, it looks like a monster.

Are you using any default cc skins in game?

Best to use non-default skin overlays and then select them in CAS.

Same with body/pubic hair tattoos (which are overlays).

Normally when applied in CAS everyday they get copied to all other outfit categories.

Hairstyles don't always get copied so you might have to assign hair in each outfit category.

Makeup and details, like cc eyelashes need to be applied in every outfit category too. 

3 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

Are you using any default cc skins in game?

Best to use non-default skin overlays and then select them in CAS.

Same with body/pubic hair tattoos (which are overlays).

Normally when applied in CAS everyday they get copied to all other outfit categories.

Hairstyles don't always get copied so you might have to assign hair in each outfit category.

Makeup and details, like cc eyelashes need to be applied in every outfit category too. 

Actually i am not sure. I am a newbie in this. I found a lot of default and non-default mods in my Mods folder. Can you tell me the basic difference between the default and non-default mods.

29 minutes ago, ApolloXYZ said:

Actually i am not sure. I am a newbie in this. I found a lot of default and non-default mods in my Mods folder. Can you tell me the basic difference between the default and non-default mods.

Defaults you can only use one and it's applied to all male sims or all female sims.

Now you can't apply a non-default over it or will mess things up.

Default cc skins tend to break with game updates whereas non-defaults don't.

Most default skins will also override body details and makeup but non-defaults usually don't.

I don't use defaults of anything because they are just more trouble than they are worth.

RemusSirion has many non-default skins and RS-12-F is my favorite for females.

They are found and applied in CAS in the Head/Details menus.

Same applies with default bodies you can only use one.

Then you apply them in game using WW body selector and pick the EA/Native(bottom box) to apply it.

[BB]Better Bodies is a default but the male bottoms are broken and should be deleted.

Kinda normal for those new to mods to install too many mods or wrong ones.

Then you can end up with some strange problems in game.

Best to start out slow and just use the basics.

The next thing is to make sure you keep your mods folder organized by category so you don't get duplicates later on when you add more cc.

Mods/Clothing

Mods/Hairstyles

Mods/WickedWhimsMod

Mods/Wicked Animations

etc.

11 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

Defaults you can only use one and it's applied to all male sims or all female sims.

Now you can't apply a non-default over it or will mess things up.

Default cc skins tend to break with game updates whereas non-defaults don't.

Most default skins will also override body details and makeup but non-defaults usually don't.

I don't use defaults of anything because they are just more trouble than they are worth.

RemusSirion has many non-default skins and RS-12-F is my favorite for females.

Same applies with default bodies you can only use one.

Then you apply them in game using WW body selector and pick the EA/Native(bottom box) to apply it.   

I see. Suppose i install a pre-built sim containing non-default overlay, skin, etc and i place it in CAS, will the sim look the same or will be different ?

2 hours ago, ApolloXYZ said:

I see. Suppose i install a pre-built sim containing non-default overlay, skin, etc and i place it in CAS, will the sim look the same or will be different ?

Should look the same as long as they included all the cc used.

This is where you can end up with duplicate cc so you have to check and make sure you don't already have them first.

Another good reason to use category folders in mods.

If you have any defaults installed it could change their looks. 

11 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Should look the same as long as they included all the cc used.

This is where you can end up with duplicate cc so you have to check and make sure you don't already have them first.

Another good reason to use category folders in mods.

If you have any defaults installed it could change their looks. 

Okay so if i use non-default mods in place of default ones, the sim will still look the same (provided that mod is from the same author). If that's the case then i need to delete all the default mods and change it with non-default ones. I was always of the opinion that if i use default mods, every sim will look beautiful but i didnt thought about the conflict.