• 2 weeks later...
Spoiler
7 hours ago, IdosheJungo said:

There's all kinds of cum shots. You may wanna look at 

Have mentioned it before, too, just not sure if I did here on LL:

Trust me, if I knew of a way to get "facials" working the same way, it would've been front and centre of the description/images.
Alas, would require a change(s) to LooksMenu itself, which are sadly unlikely to ever happen.

Just wanted to point that out, just in case.

On 3/31/2021 at 6:51 AM, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Trust me, if I knew of a way to get "facials" working the same way, it would've been front and centre of the description/images.
Alas, would require a change(s) to LooksMenu itself, which are sadly unlikely to ever happen.

Can't Fo4 implement facials?

So how about this?

Similar to the mesh I made for skyirim

1416195481_36020210402204510541.jpg.2bb6ddbac57d3ae656e9b44612bdf29f.jpg

we now have the achievement of ego. We can change facial expression with equipment at any time. In fact, I am finishing a work now. Seeing this theme, I think I can also provide the same kind of mesh for Fo4.

Now the question is whether anyone can implement the script that will automatically wear after the end of AAF animation. And can be set after the time to remove

3 hours ago, kziitd said:

Can't Fo4 implement facials?

So how about this?

Similar to the mesh I made for skyirim

we now have the achievement of ego. We can change facial expression with equipment at any time. In fact, I am finishing a work now. Seeing this theme, I think I can also provide the same kind of mesh for Fo4.

Now the question is whether anyone can implement the script that will automatically wear after the end of AAF animation. And can be set after the time to remove

If you know how to script with f4se - you can make this

It took me a little time. I had no idea about the material of Fo4. It was easy to achieve translucency transition according to alpha in skyrim, but it didn't work in Fo4.

I got this effect after setting various parameters without any clue, and I stopped.

So did anyone come forward and write the script?

582211643_Fallout42021-04-0302-23-16-86.thumb.png.46153940e4665a859c767e8495401ccb.png

On 3/30/2021 at 3:51 PM, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Yes, that would be something.

Not sure if the game engine allows it or is capable of.
Sadly, i am lame with making mods myself.

But that would be great.:)

On 3/30/2021 at 8:25 AM, IdosheJungo said:

There's all kinds of cum shots. You may wanna look at 

I actually managed to install it. Yipee.

Works. Its just like a tatoo more or less. The shots are there as well but sometimes looks like unreal. In the sense that they are real but the amount shot is unreal.

Good for now :)

On 4/2/2021 at 11:35 AM, kziitd said:

It took me a little time. I had no idea about the material of Fo4. It was easy to achieve translucency transition according to alpha in skyrim, but it didn't work in Fo4.

I got this effect after setting various parameters without any clue, and I stopped.

So did anyone come forward and write the script?

582211643_Fallout42021-04-0302-23-16-86.thumb.png.46153940e4665a859c767e8495401ccb.png

I am interested