SL CFTO (SexLab + Carriage and Ferry Travel Overhaul)

SL CFTO (SexLab + Carriage and Ferry Travel Overhaul)

View File

This is a simple mod on top of CFTO, to add some other ways to pay for travel

both plugins are ESP/ESL flag,

the plugin SL_CFTO_Only.esp is optional and removes all "pay in gold" dialogues

Required:

- Carriage and Ferry Travel Overhaul (Formerly Complete Fast Travel Overhaul) - or "CFTO"

Optional/Recommended:

- Devious Carriages -Continued- , since SL_CFTO (this mod) makes it compatible with CFTO

- High Poly NPC Overhaul - Carriage and Ferry Travel Overhaul (CFTO) (and its requirements)

- anything that disables Fast Travelling

-----------

This is WIP: only paid carriages are covered so far, ferries remain to be added (i'd prefer to make sure everything is working fine first, that's why i'm kinda looking for beta testers at this point, since this is my very first scripting attempt).

I would gladly upload or integrate any custom patches for it, if you manage/have ideas to polish this thing a little bit

Since this only adds a bunch of dialogues + script, it should be safe to add/remove/update over time in a playthrough. (<- I can't say the same about CFTO itself tho)

-----------

Plans:

- implement Ferries dialogues (0% done so far)

- diversify animations according to travel cost

- any cool voiced dialogue ressource that i could use?

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/09/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab, CFTO
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Sorry.  What follows is basically rubbish as the mod referred to is for LE and I just realised your's is for SE

But I suppose that the point may hold good if someone converts Devious Carriages Contd to SE / it works straight out of the box on SE

Apologies for the mistake, and best wishes for this

This looks good.  I'll have to try it out on a new game sometime

Meantime, you might want to check out how your mod will fit in with the CFTO patches included in, and made for, Devious Carriages - Continued

This post, and others both before and after on that thread

22 minutes ago, donkeywho said:

But I suppose that the point may hold good if someone converts Devious Carriages Contd to SE / it works straight out of the box on SE

unless i read it wrong, but it doesn't seem to cover the "paying" step of the process? it looks like it only fires sex events on the end of the trip, but i might just be wrong about it tho, i didn't test it myself, so far they even look complementary

(also, CFTO uses its own dialogues/scripts for carriages, i'm not sure it can be covered out of the box)

Concerning PB's devious carriages patch for CFTO, i notice (in your own message @dunkeywho btw :) that he patches KmodCarriageScript.pex, which i also patch :x so if this is going further i'll look into making a compatibility patch i guess

On 3/9/2021 at 12:13 PM, Shadox said:

- any cool voiced dialogue ressource that i could use?

There is a new tool, called xVAsynth that you might want to check out. it will let you create new custom lined voices with the actors already in the game.

2 hours ago, ElvinJG81 said:

Sometimes it can sound a little robotic but most times it sounds natural.

its being continual updated, and you can adjust the pitch and length of each sound so its highly customizable. Once you get good at it, I imagine that it would be quite easy to get a realistic sounding voice.

@Xiaron just looked into the scripts, yep, it has the following animation filters: 

AnimFilter = "Blowjob,Aggressive"

@Shadox i believe your RegisterForModEvent("HookAnimationEnd", "OnAnimationEnd") in kmodslquest may be not firing, because

a) my character was stuck on act=2

b) oninit should be an event, but is a function

c) oninit is a bit flaky, as in it only fires under certain conditions, specified here: https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=OnInit

fixed this, by writing this function in kmodslquest.psc:

18  function registerForAnimationEnd()
  1 |   RegisterForModEvent("HookAnimationEnd", "OnAnimationEnd")
  2 endfunction

and adding line #2 to kmodcarriagescript.psc

77  |   |   |   else ; SexLab
  1 |   |   |   |   MiscUtil.PrintConsole("SL CFTO - SexLab (Partner=" + Partner.GetActorBase().GetName() + ")")
  2 |   |   |   |   KmodSL.registerForAnimationEnd()
  3 |   |   |   |   KmodSL.PayForIt()

mostly, because i wasn't sure if something akin to:

registerformodevent("hookanimationend", "kmodsl.onanimationend")

would work. personally i doubt it.

also: i don't think this solution is perfect, but it works. another way to go about this would be to use the onplayerloadgame event:

https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=OnPlayerLoadGame_-_Actor

in any case: it may be wise to check for hasplayer and for the threadid of the animationend event.
otherwise any sexlab scene that's ending would advance your script (as of right now).

Haven't look much further into your scripts. If you want i'll scroll through them?
Just be advised: also not *that* familiar with papyrus scripting.

heya, i was off for a few days, i'm glad you took time to investigate stuff, i'll take a look asap :)

edit:

@Xiaron yeah that's the string pretty much copy pasted for every event, i'll remove the "aggressive", but i might just add a MCM menu as soon everything else is working as intended,

@yeahhowaboutnooo:

a) that's wierd, it didn't happen to me, but since it does to you, let's investigate,

b) i found out that both work

c)

OnInit is called at the following times:

For Quests and Aliases: On game startup, and again whenever the quest starts, due to the quest being reset.
Well, it is a quest, it should have started (KmodSL) and yeah that issue looks linked to a)

and concerning the registerForEvent() before the scene start, well i'm afraid of multiple registring, it's a way to 'fix' the quest not starting, but i'd rather find why the quest is not starting, cause that mechanic is purely inspired by other mods, let's see (can't test stuff right now too many eyes on my screen, but soon :D)

@vjnmrf: sry, what is FG? (flower girl maybe as i heard? sry i'm not familiar with it)

@Maddac: hmm i dont have LE, but i might just create the plugin with SSEEdit LE as of version 43, scripts will be unchanged anyway, i'll keep you updated

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...