[mod] Sexbound - Mollopod Support

Sexbound - Mollopod Support

Hey you, do you wanna bone down with poisonous monoecious slug men?
If you answered yes, then you probably have issues, but it's okay because I do too!

This mod, as the title suggests, gives Sexbound support to the Mollopod race!

There's currently a few minor flukes, such as the custom dialog not working, and the fact that both genders are supposed to have dicks (monoecious is just a fancy word for hermaphroditic in biology) but currently the "females" don't have dongs during interactions. Workarounds for this include the hormone patch from Lustbound, or enabling the mollopod race in the "always futa" plugin. I hope to eventually find out how to make both genders have dongs by default, but for now, this is all I can do.

They have custom moans, but I'd consider them placeholders until I can make them something better.

(To the one person in the comment section who described my race mod as "definitely asexual", I'm sorry I've failed you)

I didn't think it was possible to look at someone's work and think "definitely sexual", but here we are. Excellent work, both well thought out and aesthetically pleasing. Capture.png2.png.188462fc0668993afd6e954a05a3f58b.png

On 3/10/2021 at 9:05 PM, lindazana said:

Seaslug/nudibranche hermaphroditic aliens, with sex? Oh HELL yes. By that last comment in the description there, does this mean you are the author of the species and the mod to it?

Aye, you would be correct. I am the og creator of the race.
Though I'd prefer the masses not be informed lmao, if someone wants to enjoy my race mod as a totally innocent thing, then they are absolutely allowed to.

On 3/11/2021 at 12:40 AM, Artus_ said:

I didn't think it was possible to look at someone's work and think "definitely sexual", but here we are. Excellent work, both well thought out and aesthetically pleasing. Capture.png2.png.188462fc0668993afd6e954a05a3f58b.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/26/2021 at 1:05 AM, lindazana said:

...Here's an odd question. Why do the females have smaller tits than the males of the race? I mean, I get they are a hermaphroditic species, but shouldn't they use the same body in that case? 

Neither have actual breasts, the "males" just have pecs because...well because I said so lmao

They have different bodies, because obviously, different people have different body-types, and since I wanted them both to fit the clothing of the standard genders, I made one skinnier than the other. Fits the clothes, gives people more variety, it's a win-win.

edit: To make it a little clearer I guess, it's meant to be an "all male" race, but people can choose whether they wanna be beefy or a twink lmao

Whats nice about an all-herm species is they can choose either, or neither, gender to associate with and no one would bat an eye. I'm gonna be stubborn and choose to see em as a species of futa sea-slug girls cause I'm biased and a degenerate. 

I figured it would be the case, as much as I loathe it. I'd originally intended to create this race as a counteraction to all of the all-female races that appear in sci-fi, with no all-male races.
Regardless though, I won't stop you or judge you for it, or anyone else for that matter. People are allowed to have their own creative freedoms in the same way that I still hold the original lore.

• 1 month later...
14 hours ago, zlomalsteklo said:

update mollopod pls

Blease I do not have the necessary schedule to update them as regularly as I initially did anymore. Rest assured there's still content coming though.
...Also this feels so weird to talk about in the LL thread of all places lmao

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

To answer both questions:

I hadn't planned on making pov support anytime soon since I'm busy with a lot of other projects, but if the urge strikes me I'll get to working on it.

And not yet! I remember there's a config somewhere in there for that, but like I said, I've been all over the place so it hasn't been top priority. I'll probably take another look at it here soon though now that it's fresh in my mind.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/28/2021 at 8:58 AM, meteo1337 said:

dialog got borked at some point

i clearly remember it working before

That's strange- I'm surprised it even ever worked for you, because for whatever reason I couldn't get it working on my end.

There's a mod that adds extra dialogue though, if you downloaded that, that might be a potential issue, otherwise I unfortunately am not sure.

• 9 months later...
On 8/11/2021 at 11:47 AM, Boblebricoleur12 said:

is pov support coming ?

On 9/8/2021 at 5:55 AM, Polygore said:

I hadn't planned on making pov support anytime soon since I'm busy with a lot of other projects, but if the urge strikes me I'll get to working on it.

I've actually started working on a POV module and finished all actor 1 sprites and 2 poses for actor 2, they're looking a bit rough but it's better than nothing.
It'd be great to have an official POV module ?

mollopod-pov-wip2.zip

Edited by silphium_potiondev
brevity + file update
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...