• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys. I got up to the part where I go into the Animomty or what ever its called to start digging a tunnel or whatever.  I go to the spot to mine and watch Daithe walk into the rock beside me, like shes trying to get somewhere, but cant coz its blocked, obviously.

But then...POOF, she disapears.

And when I have completed my task and acquired the 40 rubble and need to go speak with her, shes no where to be found. The map is telling me that she is through a door on the other side of the rocks, buuuut, the rocks are still there. AND, when I go on a walkabout to go searching for her in Ibn, shes nowhere. So I really dont know what I am supposed to do. Where do I go now?

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/5/2021 at 4:37 AM, lanastara said:

you left some files in the download I'm not sure are supposed to be there.

SKSE/skse.ini

scripts/source/aTID3InsmouthAltarTriggerScript.psc -> I think that's actually a source file from "From the deep"

I once had both installed a ling time ago an yes that do use some of the same files because it asked to over write when you install them.

• 1 month later...

Right then. Enjoying the mod so far, barrign a few hiccups... but holy fuck. No. Just no.

This dialogue will end me if I don't fix it. So stay tuned, barring any arguments from the original poster, I'm delving into CK to try and make the text NOT sound like it was put through early 2000's Google Translate...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

just installed and running dyndolod3 gives me message

Error in zThingsInDark.esp [REFR:61193F8D] (places DweButton01 "Button" [ACTI:0001BA5A] in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of [CELL:61190BBE] (in aTIDIbnWorld "Ibn" [WRLD:61190B45]) at -3,0)

looking in sseedit placed object 0x1ba5a it has many "gears" objects which say "could not be resolved", is that the problem, is it something I have to fix, and how can I fix it?

So I got through the main quest and few following ones, Im a servant now. Its kinda fun, but I had to use a lot of commands to get npcs to me cuz I couldnt find them (quest tracker mostly just shows to the fishery hut while npc is somewhere else) and manually proceed in quests, so I missed some parts of the dialogs. But well the dialogs are not that good anyway, and don't take me wrong, the mod is rly fun, but those dialogs are written in very amateur way. For example my character tells Hashep that shes the nices pure falmer he ever met, while it felt like there was not enough points in the story that would justify it. And it goes with the whole story. My character is a slave, then he does four or how many simple tasks, and suddenly he proved so good that he needs to be promoted? Are the other slaves so stupid and useless? Rly? :D But well while I would maybe write more believable dialogs, I would never be able to code such a massive and impressive mod. And even when I have to use commands to continue or use the cheat chest cuz its just fkn impossible to find two honey candies in the whole big city, my follower gets attacked all the time and I have to use disengage spell all the time, I enjoy it and consider it as entertaining as Isle of Mara.
P.S. Ill try the vampire attack fix with Manipulator mod

Edited by Lucasisko
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2/14/2022 at 5:41 AM, NotKinkyEnough said:

just installed and running dyndolod3 gives me message

Error in zThingsInDark.esp [REFR:61193F8D] (places DweButton01 "Button" [ACTI:0001BA5A] in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of [CELL:61190BBE] (in aTIDIbnWorld "Ibn" [WRLD:61190B45]) at -3,0)

looking in sseedit placed object 0x1ba5a it has many "gears" objects which say "could not be resolved", is that the problem, is it something I have to fix, and how can I fix it?

I have the same error showing up with DynDOLOD. Did you find a fix for it? Were you able to generate DynDOLOD anyway? Mine was interrupted by this.

Hello all,

when i am following the part quest "Interogate one of the bandits about stolen equipment", i am arriving the house, where the bandits are located, there is Frabbi and the Dark Things in the Dark already there and they killing the all bandits. After that, both are moving from the house away and nothing will happen , no conversation at all.  The Quest is not going forward.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/28/2022 at 12:51 PM, Darkflyer1964 said:

Hello all,

when i am following the part quest "Interogate one of the bandits about stolen equipment", i am arriving the house, where the bandits are located, there is Frabbi and the Dark Things in the Dark already there and they killing the all bandits. After that, both are moving from the house away and nothing will happen , no conversation at all.  The Quest is not going forward.

Same thing, did you figure it out?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The 3 bandit chief encounter wiping over other encounters is a deal breaker for me, sorry....you should probably make people aware of this *feature* in the description so they don't like me waste time disabling mods to try to locate the culprit as apparently even extended console info doesn't tell you which mod added the bugged random encounter. It just says *unknown*. MCM menu woiuld be amazing for this mod so you could just switch things like that off...

This is a really cool mod, but I'm afraid I must warn other people off of it, at least for now. It is so wildly buggy in ways that makes it not worth installing.

If you want to boot up a save to play ONLY THIS MOD, then I'd say you can probably have a good time with it, excepting some pretty terrible issues. 

For example, for some reason save files just break randomly, making it impossible to continue if you've cocked something up. 

Now I hear you saying "Dur_Mel, just don't cock anything up." and yeah that's a great idea if the mod wasn't broken in other ways that forced you to start fucking around with console commands. 

Now, if you're planning on playing the mod with other mods during a campaign, just DON'T! I can't stress this enough, it completely breaks your games. 

First and foremost, it makes vampire attack spawns constant. I'm talking "I need to save every time I go into a city/out of a house" levels of bad. In the day, in the night, it doesn't matter. Something is fucked up on the backend.

Apparently it also breaks random encounters and makes them all just 3 bandit chiefs even if you uninstall the mod. I can't speak to this one however, as I did not experience this. 

I really enjoyed what I was able to play before everything completely broke down, so I really hope this keeps getting updates. It truly has the potential to be one of the best mods on Loverslab, but my god does it need some major bugfixing.

Thank you for poin

On 2/18/2023 at 5:38 AM, Dur_Mel said:

This is a really cool mod, but I'm afraid I must warn other people off of it, at least for now. It is so wildly buggy in ways that makes it not worth installing.

If you want to boot up a save to play ONLY THIS MOD, then I'd say you can probably have a good time with it, excepting some pretty terrible issues. 

For example, for some reason save files just break randomly, making it impossible to continue if you've cocked something up. 

Now I hear you saying "Dur_Mel, just don't cock anything up." and yeah that's a great idea if the mod wasn't broken in other ways that forced you to start fucking around with console commands. 

Now, if you're planning on playing the mod with other mods during a campaign, just DON'T! I can't stress this enough, it completely breaks your games. 

First and foremost, it makes vampire attack spawns constant. I'm talking "I need to save every time I go into a city/out of a house" levels of bad. In the day, in the night, it doesn't matter. Something is fucked up on the backend.

Apparently it also breaks random encounters and makes them all just 3 bandit chiefs even if you uninstall the mod. I can't speak to this one however, as I did not experience this. 

I really enjoyed what I was able to play before everything completely broke down, so I really hope this keeps getting updates. It truly has the potential to be one of the best mods on Loverslab, but my god does it need some major bugfixing.

Thanks for pointing this out (and previous posters that mentioned this). I was going crazy trying to figure out why I was being plagued with the three bandit chiefs over and over again. I was thinking it was Simple Slavery, but this seems to be the culprit. Are there any patches or other versions that fix this yet?