Is there body mesh underneath that area? To find out load the UNP boot into nifskope click on the boot or outfit in the area where it's clipping at and right click it and either use block - remove or block - remove branch to delete the boot mesh and see if there is a body underneath it don't save afterwards or you'll overwrite your nif. If there is no body underneath it then you'll have to use the ZAP option to zap out the mesh underneath the boots.

54 minutes ago, myuhinny said:

Is there body mesh underneath that area? To find out load the UNP boot into nifskope click on the boot or outfit in the area where it's clipping at and right click it and either use block - remove or block - remove branch to delete the boot mesh and see if there is a body underneath it don't save afterwards or you'll overwrite your nif. If there is no body underneath it then you'll have to use the ZAP option to zap out the mesh underneath the boots.

i didn't find any mesh, also what is zap ? ?

i did the same guide in another armor and same problem, i'm i doing something wrong ?

@NezYx0

Zap is part of bodyslide/outfit studios. Zap deletes out mesh that you don't need. Like body parts sticking out from underneath a outfit/armor.

First load a nif into outfit studios that has mesh that you want to remove.  Next click the mask tab at the top and go to the piece you want to zap out. Hold down the left mouse button and move it around till the piece is dark in color. Next go to brush and select invert mask. This will turn everything that you masked bright colored again. The bright colored spot that you masked is what will be removed. 

Next go to sliders - new zap slider after the slider is made go to file and select save project as I name the display name the same as the nifs name. Once done close outfit studios and go to blodyslide and go to outfit/body and look for the outfit you just saved when you click it hit preview so that you can see the outfit.

When you click the zap the piece you zapped should get removed. If it looks great hit the build button and make sure you watch where it gets saved at so that you can go get it.

Spoiler

Untitled.pngUntitled.pngUntitled.png

problem solved, what i was doing is fix clipping with increase mesh tool and i think that wrong, and what i did now is

(delete the covered feet part by masking them using mask brush by selecting the hand mesh, Tool -> Invert Mask, and then Shape -> Delete Vertices).

and it worked ...kinda, for weird reason every time i zoom in little clipping appear when zoom out it disappear

FWIW, it'd be nice if you'd append "[solved]" to the title for your post, since you've apparently figured out what you were dong wrong.  This for two reasons

1) people who open it thinking that you still have an issue

2) people who are looking for a solution to the same basic problem.

4 hours ago, anjenthedog said:

FWIW, it'd be nice if you'd append "[solved]" to the title for your post, since you've apparently figured out what you were dong wrong.  This for two reasons

1) people who open it thinking that you still have an issue

2) people who are looking for a solution to the same basic problem.

np ?

@NezYx0

If you don't need the body mesh underneath the boots you can delete all of it out just make sure to keep a eye on the top part of the boot to make sure none of the mask sticks out past the boot or you'll get a hole in the body mesh. A outfit has to have so much of a gap between the outfit and the body. You can also use the decrease mesh option to shrink the body mesh down if needed.

There is a wire frame option so you can see how much of a gap there is between the mesh and the body.

Spoiler

Untitled.png