[Search/Request] Long Distance Sexlab Scene Control

I am trying to the life of me to remember what mod had this feature that would do a quick scan in the local area at the press of a button for any active sexlab scenes and list them in a UIExtensions window showing the actors involved, how far away they were from my current location, allow me to select a pair to change the animation at will, and/or take full control without being directly next to the scene. I originally had this mod on LE and thought it was part of the Sexlab Tools mod, as it was those buttons that I most often pushed when wanting to change animation sets etc, however the SE Sexlab Tools Patched version doesn't seem to have this feature at all or anymore.

I remember using it mostly during SL Defeat scenarios as I generally ran with multiple female followers and used it to control their scenes while I was preoccupied.

The version of SL Tools I'm using lets me control scenes through the use of the "Tool Key" but only if I'm right next to it and looking at someone. The "Tool Actor List Key", which I honestly think is the thing I'm looking for, just flat out doesn't work. So is there some other mod that can also do this or is it possible to fix the list key?