Dolcett style Cannibal Mod

I'd like to see the proverbial rug of Khajiiti   :D

Hehe. Hope they don't go extinct. :)

Maybe some things to add to Ravenous ?

I'm still fighting for using the spitroast animation...

That would be awesome. Hope you get the spit animation to work :)

Also if you or someone have time maybe they can add a slave pack to Ravenous. With wounds and grilled skin (like my avatar). That can be equipped in different ways. Like for example bending over fire, playing with a dagger(knife). Should be included with a restore potion.

I tried making a tattoo pack myself, but with my pictures I just edited the skin which means it only worked as a replacement in the skin I am using. So that's no good.  

May give it another shoot next month when I have some time over, but if anyone else that is good with texture (and knows modding enough for it to work with Ravenous. That I will never be able to do.) can make it work before, it would be sweet. 

I added my old dds files in case someone was wondering.

Here are how they look. (Warning sensitive people. Not for you)

Debreast:  http://www.4shared.com/download/rkYN_d35ba/ScreenShot590.bmp?lgfp=3000(Requires a broken body, can be made easily in bodyslide)

Grilled breast: http://www.4shared.com/download/Glx8qjmoce/ScreenShot474.bmp?lgfp=3000 

Loss of arms: http://www.4shared.com/download/9j7ToIODce/ScreenShot555.bmp?lgfp=3000(Also requires body. Mine is also broken)

Gutted :http://www.4shared.com/download/Aa-kXYFMba/ScreenShot480.bmp?lgfp=3000(Only texture)

Could be nice, yes.

I dont have time for Ravenous now (I have a mod to resurrect, and another one to build).

Dont hesitate to made your slave pack if you want... I saw the pictures (excluded the last one, dead link), and it nice...

Okay hope you get sometime over for it. It seems really fun.

Yeah will see if I find the time. Have a few other things I am working on. Non skyrim related.

Will add another little (large) request here for a mod I like to see. 

[Feel the heat] Activation on fires. That activates a bend forward animation where your crazy character grilles her own breast.   

[Animations on self] Slice off breast (Grilled or Raw). From above on a table with a fork in to hold it. (With the knife and fork provided with the game) From under with a dagger. 

Slice of off arm. Slice off leg. Gutting animation sitting. Slice off own head. (Because why not.)

Crawl on ground. When in loss of limbs. 

[Textures] Different blood, grilled textures.

[More ways to grill] We have spit roasting. Now how about sitting on a grill and fry you booty. Bend over fire and toast your breast. 

[Different limb less body meshes]

[Revive] After you die you turn into a ghost and need to return home to an owned bed where your new (Copy) body will lie sleeping. 

[Animations on other] Same as on self, but doing it to others or others to you. 

[Dwarven mechanical limbs] In case you lost something important.

[Potion and spell] Potion of restore body and spell of magical limb.

[Tattoo plug in] With equitable texture

[body changer] A way to make you change the entire body of a player or npc. For limbless versions.

[A betting Ability/game] A card game or something else that makes you able of making bets. Or a way for your player to make bets when in trouble.

[Capture npc] Be able to capture npc in different ways with devious device.

The Mod!

So with all those features I would like to see a mod like Ravenous or an add on to it. Where you start to run your own restaurant in skyrim. (With Milk mod compatibility)

First quest to get ownership. Could be done in many ways for example captured as a meat product by previous owner. Work your way up the ladder. Survive by making bets and tricking other npc to take your place. 

Eventually you get good with the owner and makes another bet. (They like doing those) 

Where you two and a few mores. Maybe one of your companions gets paraded up as meat off the week for the next customer. 

They feel you all up. Making you bend forward and get studied. Maybe some good fisting.

Then one after another is selected. With and possible out come. If you end up getting used up don’t worry. The divine spirits found your body to be to delicious for one use only and grants you new life.

After if you were last standing you are the new owner or return as the new meat prophet.

As owner it’s your job to make sure you have enough products in the restaurant.

You will hunt, lure in new workers, cook and keep your place in order. 

When open customers will room in. Ordering many different dishes and milk drinks.

You need to balance milking and meat in the restaurant and make sure the food gets done right. If you fail to many times or prepare badly you will run short and may require to sacrifice one off your better staff members or even yourself.  (Gods will punish you if you fail to serve all guest.)

You can get bonuses and negative effects deepening on what you do.

And that's what I want to see. Anyone feeling up for it? :D

Tools and other mods that may be useful:

Edit meshes in any 3d software (Blender for example.)

Create animations in blender and other helpers. 

Body changers:

• 1 month later...

little cannibal mod^

what ever happened to this? been over a year.. any progress?

Not the mod you're asking for, but check out Namira's goat here on LL, if you haven't yet. It's pretty similar.

I know lol I got it and have been using namira's goat for ages! :P even though its not been updated sadly in awhile :*(

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

Request:

A mod that let lets the player  spitroast/boil a captive NPC with visuals and animation - or be on the receiving end as a death animation...

Definitely on the receiving end in my opinion, I do believe Skyrim lacks more Cannibal content,

especially when it comes to you the player getting cooked, served and eaten.

Lots of fun when able to have first person view, as you are preped.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

This might be of interest.  I had this crazy peril idea and went a head and made a model.  If I knew how to write scripts I could probably even go as far as making the model "work" beyond being wearable.  Any thoughts? Forgive the poor quality textures, I'm not a texture artist.

20190523071751_1.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/11/2021 at 1:36 AM, manomannman said:

Is anyone still hear, I have to modding skills but don't know what to make should i make so of your mod ideas. I want to do something with cannibals but don't know what

any suggestions

Do something so you can cook someone ona spit roast or in a cauldron.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/24/2021 at 3:22 PM, markdf said:

Delzaron's mod Ravenous has a bad end where you get spitroasted. And I think VirginMarie's mod Shout Like a Virgin has some non-fatal spitroasting.

The spit roasting is animation in the Zaz pack.

Namaria's decorations handles the body parts. 

SexLab Stories has a spit roast set up, with one woman on one and another waiting her turn in the Namaria shrine.

I am skeptical an attempt to play Dolcett straight in Skyrim would work since the Nords are hardly Middle Class Americans  the Dolcett trope works under. Not to mention everyone is down on Narmia in the lore.  On the other the vanilla game is clearly implying the Forsworn are eating every Nord they can get their hands on. So perhaps the best way to do a player cannibalized bad end mod is a module to the combat mods or death alternative capture were if the player is defeated  by Forsworn they get hauled to a Forsworn camp as dinner unless the player can escape.  Or just add the Namaria decorations, Zaz spits and change the corpses in the Forsworn camps to naked women, that's easy to do.  Or simply tack it on to the Namari cult quest that Eola decides to "reward" the player. 

• 3 months later...
On 2/2/2021 at 2:10 PM, RJLbwb said:

The spit roasting is animation in the Zaz pack.

Namaria's decorations handles the body parts. 

SexLab Stories has a spit roast set up, with one woman on one and another waiting her turn in the Namaria shrine.

I am skeptical an attempt to play Dolcett straight in Skyrim would work since the Nords are hardly Middle Class Americans  the Dolcett trope works under. Not to mention everyone is down on Narmia in the lore.  On the other the vanilla game is clearly implying the Forsworn are eating every Nord they can get their hands on. So perhaps the best way to do a player cannibalized bad end mod is a module to the combat mods or death alternative capture were if the player is defeated  by Forsworn they get hauled to a Forsworn camp as dinner unless the player can escape.  Or just add the Namaria decorations, Zaz spits and change the corpses in the Forsworn camps to naked women, that's easy to do.  Or simply tack it on to the Namari cult quest that Eola decides to "reward" the player. 

I am not so sure about Namiras connection to cannibalism. Namira are about disgusting revolting things. That is how there is an inroad to cannibalism from Namira cultists. I may also point out that Bosmer burial traditions also involes cannibalism and they generally doesn't seem to be Namira cultists. Actually in a society where cannibalism are considered normal the Namira connection wouldn't work but they may end up with a Kuru epidemic.

Nevertheless my own ideas on the subject is that alot can be done modvise. For instance real life starvation cannibalism are usually tolerated as an act of desperate people. Sadly starving people can rarely gain anything from eating those that already perished since there just isn't enough nutrition and especially energy rich fat on a starved body to be worth the effort. If you going to use cannibalism to survive a famine then you need to eat healthy people. This mean that horribly starved gangs trying to overcome a passerby with sheer numbers or capture them in traps. Or they start early with the risk of ending up with a plot similar to "The Concience of The King" a Star Trek episode involving a former governor on the run hiding as an actor on the run. He had murdered half of the colonists in a settlement so that remaining food should last long enough for the supply ship to arrive. Shortly after the murders the supply ship arrived early. No one needed to be killed really.

Edited by sweforce
  • 1 month later...
On 4/15/2013 at 6:46 AM, WaxenFigure said:

Closest thing so far, there is a spitroast animation in the Zaz Animation Pack. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/12287-zaz-animation-pack-v005-03-03-2013-newpilloryanimationsfixes-quick-esm-fix-added-again/

link is dead

On 2/6/2014 at 2:26 PM, Mr.Friendly said:

link is dead

hey is the spitroast animation still in zaz? does it work for se? i installed ravenous but the animations are not working

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/9/2021 at 7:03 PM, nonofyodambiznes said:

link is dead

link is dead

hey is the spitroast animation still in zaz? does it work for se? i installed ravenous but the animations are not working

spitroast animations are still in zap 8, maybe you just forgot running fnis before play it?

you can find one in by using console "coc zbftestzone", or better way is to download zap 8 helper addon, it can help you search zap furnitures, play them and force NPC to use.