Sexout Maternity Clothes - OLD

By the way' date=' any idea on how big you want the P5 meshes? If not I may do a few different meshes and see which one works the best.

[/quote']

Well, probably as big as you could get without it just getting too screwy on thee existing body, maybe double the size of a normal human pregnancy I guess. I'm not planing on expanding any further than P5.

I'm probably going to use P4 for birthing. and go up one step on everything for twins, brahmin & supermutants. Just as long as the P4 & P5 are noticably bigger I suppose. Don't panic on the timeline, I got plenty of other little jobs on the burner, we can always tidy them up with a n update later :)

Done a bit of testing just now, if I remove the stomach from the pelvis weighting, it stops the screwiness pretty much completely, at the cost of the stomach clipping into the legs. Still looks a whole lot better this way though. I'll get a couple of ideas up and see what looks best.

Evilrunner, you can include the old mesh if you like. It was giving me problems with the legs moving through the skirt mesh, which is why I abandoned it.

As for the Vault 19 insecurity armor, it's never given me weighting problems. But all it is a a cut-down Vault 101 security armor with a new texture.

Done a bit of testing just now' date=' if I remove the stomach from the pelvis weighting, it stops the screwiness pretty much completely, at the cost of the stomach clipping into the legs. Still looks a whole lot better this way though. I'll get a couple of ideas up and see what looks best.

[/quote']

Dont be afraid to upload both of them if you're not sure. I'm sure we could help you decide.

I'll look at widening the hips a bit, Should be doable. Might make it look a bit neater as well.

Yeah... that's gonna rip the poor woman in half if she doesn't have it surgically removed... :D

Getting knocked up by a supermutant is probably not a good idea in the first place :P

I'll look at widening the hips a bit' date=' Should be doable. Might make it look a bit neater as well.

[/quote']

I would say increasing the cup size would be a good idea too. At least a little. But yeah, the hip/ass increase is a must.

Bit more work on the P5 body. Slightly wider hips. and I've increased breast size a bit. Top images are a comparison of P3 and P5.

Bottom two show the effect of re-weighting. Left image is default, which shows squashing and causes odd walk animations. Right image is new weighting which treats the stomach as a whole area, makes sitting look a bit better and possibly might make walking look better.

Exactly. My wife is currently very pregnant and I can verify that that's pretty much what it looks like. Even IRL the belly "clips" with the thighs, only difference is that IRL, the belly can change shape rather than actually go THROUGH the legs, hah.

The one where it's all bunched up in the center and not touching the thighs at all is just... not right.

If I may make a comment about your latest work, I was thinking about it and what looked off to me is that it's very flat in the front. If the flat part extended out a little bit to a point, like the belly button or something then I think it'd be perfect.

Though you might not be able to do that, I know there are limits to how much you can modify meshes.

edit: and now that i look at it more it looks like you might have already done that so what do I know :P

I've got to go with the one on the right because it's basically

her's and when it comes to ridiculously over sized pregnant bellies I think she wins.

Thanks for the feedback guys, I've made some final adjustments. Finished thing is along the lines of the left one, but I upped the polycount so it should look a bit smoother.

Anyway, I'm stopping on this one now, seems every time I adjust it she seems slightly larger, I'm starting to feel sorry for her :D

Starting on P4 now. Should be a bit easier, just going to be part way between P3 and P5.