how can i make 2 female npcs ff sex?

if you have xnvse 6+
    this
        call fnSexoutActRunFull (Ar_Map "ActorA"::00135F19, "ActorB"::000E32A9, "anim"::1)
        call fnSexoutActRunFull (Ar_Map "ActorA"::00135F19, "ActorB"::000E32A9, "anim"::2)
    or this, as i don't know if it requires an id for script too
        call xx0A2EA1 (Ar_Map "ActorA"::00135F19, "ActorB"::000E32A9, "anim"::1)
        call xx0A2EA1 (Ar_Map "ActorA"::00135F19, "ActorB"::000E32A9, "anim"::2)

Alternative for any nvse
    player.NX_SetEVFO "Sexout:Start::ActorA" 00135F19
    player.NX_SetEVFO "Sexout:Start::ActorB" 000E32A9
    player.NX_SetEVFL "Sexout:Start::Anim" 1
    player.CIOS xx0027A8

player.NX_SetEVFL "Sexout:Start::Anim" 2
    player.CIOS xx0027A8

where xx, sexout id from load order

10 hours ago, Neutron_rus said:

if you have xnvse 6+
    this
        call fnSexoutActRunFull (Ar_Map "ActorA"::00135F19, "ActorB"::000E32A9, "anim"::1)
        call fnSexoutActRunFull (Ar_Map "ActorA"::00135F19, "ActorB"::000E32A9, "anim"::2)
    or this, as i don't know if it requires an id for script too
        call xx0A2EA1 (Ar_Map "ActorA"::00135F19, "ActorB"::000E32A9, "anim"::1)
        call xx0A2EA1 (Ar_Map "ActorA"::00135F19, "ActorB"::000E32A9, "anim"::2)

I apprecitae  your help..

Actually I used this method, but console said    SexoutActRunFull: Aborting, No actora parameter:

and no response. 

Obviously, I did this command near that 2girl

and it didnt work likewise

Do you know whats the problem is?

And as i said earlier I really thank you for replying for this.

Have a nice day

2 hours ago, dlssotla said:

SexoutActRunFull: Aborting, No actora parameter:

and no response. 

seems like it's not working properly if called from console(if you typed it correctly), try the alternative way then, it should work
Small hint: add the missing load order letters and make a batch files if you want to call it by one simple command, instead of 4 long ones

or if need, i can simply adapt sexout sex key for you

15 hours ago, Neutron_rus said:

Alternative for any nvse
    player.NX_SetEVFL "Sexout:Start::Anim" 1
    player.CIOS xx0027A8

player.NX_SetEVFL "Sexout:Start::Anim" 2
    player.CIOS xx0027A8

yeah. it worked but the animation I want was not activated.  just random sex animation even not ff sex

When using "call fnsexoutactruncall" command, I added sentence   "plugin"::"sexout-amra.esp" "anim"::xx (animation number)   and it worked. ( I used this command when make npc masturbate)

In this commands too, I think I shoud set plugin setting and animation code more specifically.

and that's the stuck point. I don't know what to type.?

What can make "player.nx_setEVFL " command initiate the specific animation in Sexout-amra.esp?

And speaking of make batch file,

I have no knowledge using construction kit to make scripts, bat file, esp etc 

So shame for me only thing I can was just asking forum 

well.. if you make adapted SexoutSexkey mod just for me, I dont know how to thank you?

The real thing I want is two female npc I pick act amra 's animation 1 and 2 

1 (10052) : 2P FF Scissors
2 (10010) : 2P FF TribBump

But you already was a big help!  don't have to do that bothersome job.

I don't wanna make a burden for stranger?

thx!

here (i just cut like 50% of my modified sex key mod)
SexoutSexkeytest.esp

default key is c(can be changed in mcm), to use click on first npc, then on second
different esp name to not conflict with original sex key
and i were lazy to add a proper animation selection box, so i made the simpliest one with 2 animations
i didn't added any restrictions or checks on if "actor is in use" or gender, so better don try on males and wait until sexout act is done(sexout will still try to prevent unnecessary stuff)
p.s. not tested much, so there might be bugs
ScreenShot24.png.dd8b91dd22592ff79cf7acf8638145d6.png 

On 2/17/2021 at 8:20 PM, Neutron_rus said:

here (i just cut like 50% of my modified sex key mod)
SexoutSexkeytest.esp

default key is c(can be changed in mcm), to use click on first npc, then on second
different esp name to not conflict with original sex key
and i were lazy to add a proper animation selection box, so i made the simpliest one with 2 animations
i didn't added any restrictions or checks on if "actor is in use" or gender, so better don try on males and wait until sexout act is done(sexout will still try to prevent unnecessary stuff)
p.s. not tested much, so there might be bugs
ScreenShot24.png.dd8b91dd22592ff79cf7acf8638145d6.png 

man I reaaaaally thanks for your help and  really happy with your mod.

but If you are okay, may I request this kind of mod but to make female npc masturbate?

the animation i want is same plugin(sexout-amra.esp)'s 5 animation. num 111, 112, 114, 115, 116

I know I am shameless that you do favor for me but again I ask something

so you dont have to do this  or answer this topic

As I said i already thanks to you and there will be no more request or something like that

27 minutes ago, dlssotla said:

man I reaaaaally thanks for your help and  really happy with your mod.

but If you are okay, may I request this kind of mod but to make female npc masturbate?

the animation i want is same plugin(sexout-amra.esp)'s 5 animation. num 111, 112, 114, 115, 116

i'll do it a bit later, have things to do right now

• 5 months later...
On 2/19/2021 at 8:00 PM, Neutron_rus said:

here 
SexoutSexkeytest.esp

hotkey is B(can be changed in mcm)
ScreenShot26.png.7e279b400ec67e62230085474b392f21.png

This is actually a very nice mod which implements a feature I wanted to see for a very long time. How exactly does the mod handle Sexout98betav2 since it is looking for the sexout-amra.esp plugin in the script which does not exist anymore (since it got merged with Sexout98)?

edit: you probably should also create a thread about this, because I am certain that more people are looking for something like this.

Edited by dongding
22 hours ago, dongding said:

This is actually a very nice mod which implements a feature I wanted to see for a very long time. How exactly does the mod handle Sexout98betav2 since it is looking for the sexout-amra.esp plugin in the script which does not exist anymore (since it got merged with Sexout98)?

all animations from amra or zaz is long time ago as built-in in sexout, so it works on both

22 hours ago, dongding said:

edit: you probably should also create a thread about this, because I am certain that more people are looking for something like this.

nah, it's simple mod that i made from my old rework of sexout sexkey in like 10 minutes, there's no easy customization in here, so it's completely useless mod in my eyes

40 minutes ago, Neutron_rus said:

all animations from amra or zaz is long time ago as built-in in sexout, so it works on both

nah, it's simple mod that i made from my old rework of sexout sexkey in like 10 minutes, there's no easy customization in here, so it's completely useless mod in my eyes

Still better than having absolutely nothing to make NPC's engage sex. :)