How to rotate walking pose and save me changes?

I need help, I'm trying to edit a walking pose, I already have one ready, but when I try to edit it so that the character goes in a different path, I move it with the ctrl key and the arrows, but my problem comes when I give it to save Since it doesn't save the changes, does anyone know what I'm failing at? thanks

17 hours ago, Mazatleco said:

I need help, I'm trying to edit a walking pose, I already have one ready, but when I try to edit it so that the character goes in a different path, I move it with the ctrl key and the arrows, but my problem comes when I give it to save Since it doesn't save the changes, does anyone know what I'm failing at? thanks

I could never successfully rotate any pose that has the hips on a given trajectory by using the Key Editing button. It will always flip around and go in the original direction. I have to use TKXUtilities  to rotate the pose in the save file. You can do it while the program is running. Just load the pose into tkxutilities, make the changes, save the file, and reload the pose in TK17.

5 hours ago, EJAX said:

Nunca pude rotar con éxito ninguna pose que tenga las caderas en una trayectoria determinada usando el botón de Edición de teclas. Siempre se dará la vuelta e irá en la dirección original. Tengo que usar TKXUtilities para rotar la pose en el archivo guardado. Puede hacerlo mientras se ejecuta el programa. Simplemente cargue la pose en tkxutilities, realice los cambios, guarde el archivo y vuelva a cargar la pose en TK17.

Thank you very much, it was very helpful