I saw this Korean mod that displays hentai images with ammo count and enemy type, modified from (a small) Gun HUD at Fallout 4 Nexus, with adjustable image location and transparency, but the link(s) provided on the Korean website were all down. I looked around (even in some Chinese and Japanese modding sites), but I cannot find any suitable/similar mod anywhere.

Does anyone here know of similar mod, or at least able to provide the mod (if you somehow have it) or a basic guide on how to change around with the original Gun HUD mod to make my own? My modding skills are basically non-existent.

bbaf928238de0de8ebbd9e19f2c04a03ca4512469f60c4fe3f6cf696d7ec76e5.jpg

I managed to edit the textures (only for the ammo count, could not find .DDS files for targeted npc types), but I cannot figure out how to change the color or the size of the image that shows up.

I tried to increase the size of the texture from the original 1024x1024 to 2048x2048, but the texture remained the same size in-game (I want it to be bigger, for better visibility).

My attempts at using creationkit and FO4Edit to find something that dictates how large the displayed image may be have been unsuccessful so far, despite all the supposed guides and tutorials...

textures notice how it does not have textures for npc targets.PNG

Unpacked BA2 files.PNG

Capture.PNG

Any attempts at changing around with colors and scales of the nif files in the meshes with NifSkope resulted in nothing showing up at all.