A Little dissapointed no one seems to be working on fnv adult mods anymore

So i recently got FNV Running as smooth as butter by following the viva new vegas guide, but with such a modlight way of doing things i really missed the adult mods i used to use, but when i looked to see if there was anything, most of the mods seem to be very outdate and scattered, fallout new vegas has been out for longer then skyrim and falllout 4 and yet they get far more in the way of support, when it's fallout new vegas that is categorically the better game, but has the most neglected mod scene of the 3

Guest Shadd Ashborn

People that play and mod NV are a bit different community from skyrim/f4 modding and just nor really interested in mods that bring snu snu without any decent context. So, quest mods are being made, some have mature-oriented influences and sometimes FtB sex, but portn content is not really important to modmakers.

The amount of Adult mods is reducing, the big overhaul mods like Frontier and New California came late.

TTW does have mods made for it.

Perhaps in the future people will make adult mods for those overhauls, but most modmakers have moved on to next games.
This is also due to limitations in the engines, as the the engine was build to only handle 32 bit PC's and the limitations on scripts, textures and meshes that come with those limits. 

An extra problem is, that most modmakers start when they are going to schools or are students (for the adult stuff), but 5-10 years later they have jobs. So they start when they have plenty of time, but unless their future partner demands them to completely stop right-away on the projects, most will have demanding jobs and little free time later.

Me and Neutron are still working on the next release of SexoutPregnancy, MPO, Sexout Breeder and an update of SMMP, but it takes a very long time and progress is really slow.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/6/2021 at 11:40 AM, gregathit said:

While it is a good game, it is a hot mess for stability compared to FO4.  The good news is there is a team hard at work bringing FNV into FO4:  https://www.facebook.com/TeamF4NV/

Let's hope when it is released the FO4 modding community is still around.

That explains why the mods look so bare bones. Though I would say due to recent mods the game has been very stable for me. Perhaps it is a bit late for more sex mods. Still If they manage to make New Vegas using the same engine as FO4 and do a good job of it I might end up buying a copy just for that mod.