Hello together im around 260 mods and i wanted to merge some mods like Devious Devices together? Can i do than did someone try it already?

Spoiler

grafik.png.3c417313af587a0c6a4cb763cc29e251.png

grafik.png.2548a622f85acbf9f6e84fd172cd28cd.png

together with Cursed Loot

grafik.png.0367be9c6d8fc0488e87bfde807424ea.png

I only wanna know if it would be possible and if the items would be than working afterwords.

I am using Z merge btw

Well, I guess, you can merge BRRF and ForHim into Expansion (and you should care with merge order there), but any other merges are questionable - there are mods out there using soft dependencies onto either Integration or Expansion. In theory, you can merge Assets into Integration - but I don't know how it would came out.

Any outside mod using Game.GetFormFromFile() or Game.GetModByName() will fail if the mod name is not present in the load order. These are used pretty extensively. 

Even if you name the mod the same merging may renumber duplicate formids and so GetFormFromFile may fail as well. 

Merging is a godsend but you've got to be careful.