Super Mutant troubleshooting

Ok I seem to be having a simple problem with super mutants that I need help with. Initially the super mutants in my game were flaccid I however was able to have a download provided to me that fixed that issue. I however have run into another issue. My super mutants now stay and erect and their penis now clips through their clothing. Can anyone help me troubleshoot this? I ended up giving up and just uninstalled everything. So I'm planning to try again here shortly. 

19 minutes ago, dontylook said:

Ok I seem to be having a simple problem with super mutants that I need help with. Initially the super mutants in my game were flaccid I however was able to have a download provided to me that fixed that issue. I however have run into another issue. My super mutants now stay and erect and their penis now clips through their clothing. Can anyone help me troubleshoot this? I ended up giving up and just uninstalled everything. So I'm planning to try again here shortly. 

If you use my patch reinstall it with choosing redress option (SM will be without clothes after scenes) or choose male body builded with erection 0 instead of 1 (SM will become flaccidafter scenes)

16 minutes ago, Indarello said:

If you use my patch reinstall it with choosing redress option (SM will be without clothes after scenes) or choose male body builded with erection 0 instead of 1 (SM will become flaccidafter scenes)

UAF? I may have skipped downloading that by mistake.  Also ty for helping me.

Sorry I searched around earlier and didn't provide an update.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/130635-patch-for-animations-squirtcum-effects-cum-overlays-stages-fixes/

Is that it? I did a quick google search and that was what came up. I went on ahead and downloaded it but I hit a snag. Top right hand corner now says AAF 68%. I never had that problem before and AAF didn't give me notifications in MCM or alerts. I went on ahead and disabled the patch and everything installed correctly and AAF worked just fine. Did a simple test to make sure. However I noticed when I first installed the patch that  I got multiple mod conflict alerts from Vortex.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/139374-aaf-up-to-date-adult-oriented-setup-guide-16jan2021/

I'm using that as a install guide. Everything is fine once I disable the patch. The load order for it is what confuses me. Vortex usually offers a suggestion for where I should load something, but it did no such thing for the patch. Also sorry if I'm noobing it up really hard :(

7 hours ago, dontylook said:

Sorry I searched around earlier and didn't provide an update.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/130635-patch-for-animations-squirtcum-effects-cum-overlays-stages-fixes/

Is that it? I did a quick google search and that was what came up. I went on ahead and downloaded it but I hit a snag. Top right hand corner now says AAF 68%. I never had that problem before and AAF didn't give me notifications in MCM or alerts. I went on ahead and disabled the patch and everything installed correctly and AAF worked just fine. Did a simple test to make sure. However I noticed when I first installed the patch that  I got multiple mod conflict alerts from Vortex.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/139374-aaf-up-to-date-adult-oriented-setup-guide-16jan2021/

I'm using that as a install guide. Everything is fine once I disable the patch. The load order for it is what confuses me. Vortex usually offers a suggestion for where I should load something, but it did no such thing for the patch. Also sorry if I'm noobing it up really hard :(

I mean if you was using my patch, because my patch can create such situation you want fix about supermutants, if you havenot my patch so I dont know what can create such problem, try ask aaf discord